bobahloo Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations for Wicked Whims [TS4]

Im just not sure if im finding the right one, like digging through all those debug items, i found one called "Handcuff1set1" or something like that, but it only looked like half a cuff sinking into the floor or dresser or counter or whatever it sits on, thats the only one i found from spenting about an hour or 2 sifting through all the debug items, nothing...sooo i downloaded a mod to try to organized the clutter that is the debug items, found a pair that were whole, animation still not there im all like "what the heck" all the other animations work i assure you like the sink ones and the toilet one too.

3 hours ago, bobahloo said:

No DLC, no mods required. Its just two rigs on the floor location with with a few non EA/Maxis props and a base game prop(cuffs).

Mods aren't important since it doesn't require any besides WW. 

If the animations show in the disabled list can't you just "UN" disable them? Never use that feature.

If they are going there then I'd have to think you have something telling them to go there. WW settings can be a nightmare to navigate with so many new features being added, perhaps you missed something?

Nothing dumb about a debug item. If that was an issue you wouldn't see the ozzzy ballgag, shackles, chains, or spreaderbar that I have used pretty consistently. Those are all debug items. When you see a sim pull out their phone, or a mixing bowl when cooking, those are debug items. 

I also use those cuffs in the "working the counter" animations when I revamped them, and the newer "a go in the wrong hole" animations. Nobody reported any of those animations not showing up, or the cuffs not showing.

Not having an item wouldn't stop the animation from playing anyway, it would just be missing from the animation while it played. I've run across a few animations in my game where I missed a required prop and they do just that, play just fine but whatever prop they are holding just isn't there.

As far as using Salarmoj's cuffs, I have used them in the past on a few of the older animations. I quit using them because they are very thin, dark colored and don't show up well in game. The debug cuff are modeled better, brighter, thicker and show well in game. 

17 hours ago, N7Slayer9 said:

Im just not sure if im finding the right one, like digging through all those debug items, i found one called "Handcuff1set1" or something like that, but it only looked like half a cuff sinking into the floor or dresser or counter or whatever it sits on, thats the only one i found from spenting about an hour or 2 sifting through all the debug items, nothing...sooo i downloaded a mod to try to organized the clutter that is the debug items, found a pair that were whole, animation still not there im all like "what the heck" all the other animations work i assure you like the sink ones and the toilet one too.

Yes those are it, the ones that look like half a cuff, the rest of the mesh is under ground level for some reason. So the thumbnail in buy catalog looks like a half cuff but, when you open them in blender you see the rest below 0 level. 

But the animation location is the floor, not the cuffs. If you click on a floor location and don't see the animation listed in the oral category, then there is some other issue.

Are you sure it's not there. Like there are a ton of animations for floor location, it's not hard to scroll by and miss one.

Are you sure you have  2 sims selected to participate in the animation? (seems silly to ask, but trying all possibilities) 

I don't know what else to say since I can't re-create the issue, and it's only been like 2 or 3 people mention that problem and the others never got back with me to let me know if or how they resolved it.

I thought there was a way to search animations by author, but again I never use that feature so not so sure how or how well it works.

You could try to remove all animations packages but mine, delete the localthumbcache, load the game and see if you find it then. I have quite a few floor animations, but that would thin the list and test the possibility that maybe you just missed it in the list?

Wish I had a def answer/fix for you, but that's an unusual oddity I don't have a solution for.

im not sure where that localthumbcache is, i dont see anything like that in the game files, also i am using the steam version and i dont think its the other packs, because i can see the others that you have done, again the 3 sink animations by you pop up by clicking on the floor, and in the oral section which are "Sink your tongue in", "Sink your Tongue in stage 2", and Sink my Dick in".

19 hours ago, N7Slayer9 said:

im not sure where that localthumbcache is, i dont see anything like that in the game files, also i am using the steam version and i dont think its the other packs, because i can see the others that you have done, again the 3 sink animations by you pop up by clicking on the floor, and in the oral section which are "Sink your tongue in", "Sink your Tongue in stage 2", and Sink my Dick in".

localthumbcache will be in your files when you open the sims4 folder

581344791_localthumbcacheimage.png.6c3b4b3c4cdcba563f156e0bca0101a2.png

Don't have the steam version, but I wouldn't think the files in the folder would be any different.

Edited by bobahloo
typo
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a bit of an issue. I think I'm still on the 1.3.6 version of the animations and the dresser animation "Party Spread LS and RS" bugged out on me with the involved sims vanishing. I couldn't do anything, like moving the sex location or canceling the sex interaction itself, because there wasn't one, so I went into buy mode and moved the dresser, which seemed to have fixed it and the animation started playing. However, it also spawned in 2 handcuffs, 2 ball gags, and 2 of those leg spreaders, which I now cannot get rid of at all. I can move them, but I can't sell them, can't sledge hammer them, and they don't get a shift context menu to debug destroy them either. There's only a greyed out option of putting them in my inventory when I do a normal left click.

Is there a mod or command that I can use to brute force delete this stuff?

2 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

I got a bit of an issue. I think I'm still on the 1.3.6 version of the animations and the dresser animation "Party Spread LS and RS" bugged out on me with the involved sims vanishing. I couldn't do anything, like moving the sex location or canceling the sex interaction itself, because there wasn't one, so I went into buy mode and moved the dresser, which seemed to have fixed it and the animation started playing. However, it also spawned in 2 handcuffs, 2 ball gags, and 2 of those leg spreaders, which I now cannot get rid of at all. I can move them, but I can't sell them, can't sledge hammer them, and they don't get a shift context menu to debug destroy them either. There's only a greyed out option of putting them in my inventory when I do a normal left click.

Is there a mod or command that I can use to brute force delete this stuff?

Yea had that happen before. There are a couple of commands that should stop that. Can't recall what they are, but I'll tell you how to find them easy.

open the dialog box or whatever its called  by  Pressing  CTRL + SHIFT + C

then type:  ww.help

scroll up and there will be a command to "clear props"  also one to stop all animations if that doesn't work.

Also if it lets you click on the props,  you can shift click the props there should be a "DEBUG: destroy object" option, might works as well.

Try these first, if not there's a longer winded way to do it.

Edited by bobahloo
typo
4 minutes ago, bobahloo said:

Also if it lets you click on the props,  you can shift click the props there should be a "DEBUG: destroy object" option, might works as well.

As I've already stated this does not work because there's no shift menu on those objects.

Either way, it seems that a restart of the game has also cleared them, or maybe even traveling already (I did not check when I came back).

Is it possible that I need an older version of WW to get these animations to work? For some reason I can't get all the animations to work.

Using the lastest version of WW and all the requirements, but for example I cant get the "Chaininneckclimax" to play.

Or is anyone else experiencing these problems and could provide a solution?

11 hours ago, Rwath2 said:

Is it possible that I need an older version of WW to get these animations to work? For some reason I can't get all the animations to work.

Using the lastest version of WW and all the requirements, but for example I cant get the "Chaininneckclimax" to play.

Or is anyone else experiencing these problems and could provide a solution?

Works fine for me. I added the 2nd stage just for that issue, WW didn't want to let it go to climax unless it went through 2 stages first.

Have you tried just running a few other floor animations , then going to context, then climax and the climax animation should be listed there.

Does it play for you that way?

If so then maybe you have a setting preventing climax finish?  or just a setting overriding the duration?  Just a guess.

On 2/26/2023 at 12:19 PM, Dark Thoughts said:

As I've already stated this does not work because there's no shift menu on those objects.

Either way, it seems that a restart of the game has also cleared them, or maybe even traveling already (I did not check when I came back).

So a restart cleared it then. Good.

When it happened to me ages ago, it didn't and I had to go into build mode delete the dresser, then buy it again, place it in the same location, start a new animation on it, then while it was playing go back in build mode and delete the dresser again. Then the old dresser appeared again. Then back in play mode the animation changed, and when stopped the props finally went away.

Like it had a ghost of it still running or something. Haven't had that happen in a long time, game updates must have made it less of an issue.

When it happened to me ages ago, it didn't and I had to go into build mode delete the dresser, then buy it again, place it in the same location, start a new animation on it, then while it was playing go back in build mode and delete the dresser again. Then the old dresser appeared again. Then back in play mode the animation changed, and when stopped the props finally went away.

Your avatar is me right now.

Like it had a ghost of it still running or something. Haven't had that happen in a long time, game updates must have made it less of an issue.

Or mod updates. Could be an isolated case too though.

12 hours ago, konami1986 said:

hello :(  are there animation and BDSM funitures only for female? i play with my M-M couple but i can't use all of funitures T_T it's just "See" or "Setting" T_T How can i use for my male sims

Not sure if you mean my furniture or all, but there should be no restrictions on any furniture itself.

Only limits would be having animations made for M-M.

I don't have any specific for M-M, but have some that work for both male and female roles, excluding of course any vaginal animations.

On 2/14/2023 at 5:50 PM, bobahloo said:

No DLC, no mods required. Its just two rigs on the floor location with with a few non EA/Maxis props and a base game prop(cuffs).

Mods aren't important since it doesn't require any besides WW. 

If the animations show in the disabled list can't you just "UN" disable them? Never use that feature.

If they are going there then I'd have to think you have something telling them to go there. WW settings can be a nightmare to navigate with so many new features being added, perhaps you missed something?

Nothing dumb about a debug item. If that was an issue you wouldn't see the ozzzy ballgag, shackles, chains, or spreaderbar that I have used pretty consistently. Those are all debug items. When you see a sim pull out their phone, or a mixing bowl when cooking, those are debug items. 

I also use those cuffs in the "working the counter" animations when I revamped them, and the newer "a go in the wrong hole" animations. Nobody reported any of those animations not showing up, or the cuffs not showing.

Not having an item wouldn't stop the animation from playing anyway, it would just be missing from the animation while it played. I've run across a few animations in my game where I missed a required prop and they do just that, play just fine but whatever prop they are holding just isn't there.

As far as using Salarmoj's cuffs, I have used them in the past on a few of the older animations. I quit using them because they are very thin, dark colored and don't show up well in game. The debug cuff are modeled better, brighter, thicker and show well in game. 

I've actually been trying to get the Chain in the Neck and the related counter animations that use the basegame cuffs to work, neither are appearing for some reason.  I've done pretty much everything listed previously alongside some of my own tinkering and yet the animation still won't actually appear on the Floor list.  Additionally, at least in my experience I've found animations with missing props do not appear in the animation menu at all.  I'm wondering if there's something weird with the debug game cuffs that cause them to not spawn in correctly for some people.  As for alternatives, instead of using Salarmoj's cuffs, you could maybe try exporting the debug cuffs using sims4studio or another program and then upload them to your own items page.  

17 hours ago, bleh123456#@ said:

I've actually been trying to get the Chain in the Neck and the related counter animations that use the basegame cuffs to work, neither are appearing for some reason.  I've done pretty much everything listed previously alongside some of my own tinkering and yet the animation still won't actually appear on the Floor list.  Additionally, at least in my experience I've found animations with missing props do not appear in the animation menu at all.  I'm wondering if there's something weird with the debug game cuffs that cause them to not spawn in correctly for some people.  As for alternatives, instead of using Salarmoj's cuffs, you could maybe try exporting the debug cuffs using sims4studio or another program and then upload them to your own items page.  

Well, I have a couple older animations from another animator that I am missing the dildo prop they used and they still appear in the list and play just fine, just missing the prop they used. So unless the item is used for a location to spawn the animation, that shouldn't be the issue..."shouldn't".

I pulled the debug cuff out as an override which is supposed to keep the same instance ID, and should not change the WW GUID, as I've done this for re-colors and it didn't change the location ID.

The only other option would be to make a new mesh, and rip the cuffs. This would change the WWID and GUID, which I could update/add to the new packs, but not help with the older versions set to release here at LL.

bobahloo_debug cuff_override.package

Let me know if this changes anything.

Edited by bobahloo
brain farts Eeeeww...smelly lol
19 hours ago, Simsex94 said:

Is there anything I can do to extract package files as they cant be unzipped?

Not sure what you are asking? The package files are ready to be added to your mods folder as is, no need to extract anything.

1 hour ago, Rwath2 said:

Used it, but the Animations (specifically the chain in the neck which I've been trying to figure out) still won't show up.

Is it possible that its a problem with CherryPie's CumMesh?

Doubt it, since it's only used in the last "climax" stage/animation. Can't see why that would make the first 2 stages/animations not show if they don't use the cum mesh at all.

Really wish I (or someone else)could figure it out. Such a small amount of people have had this issue.

No Patreon has ever reported it, and with a Million plus downloads here, only like 5 people have the issue. Hard to say what causes the rarity.

I'm 100% updated game and mods (up to the the growing together update) and never had a problem when updating , so WW version shouldn't be an issue either.

1 hour ago, bobahloo said:

Doubt it, since it's only used in the last "climax" stage/animation. Can't see why that would make the first 2 stages/animations not show if they don't use the cum mesh at all.

Really wish I (or someone else)could figure it out. Such a small amount of people have had this issue.

No Patreon has ever reported it, and with a Million plus downloads here, only like 5 people have the issue. Hard to say what causes the rarity.

I'm 100% updated game and mods (up to the the growing together update) and never had a problem when updating , so WW version shouldn't be an issue either.

Is it possible that I failed to install some of the requirements that go beyond those for the animation? I think what is required is 0zzys stuff (which I have) but maybe something else is missing?

I just realized something else - the entire chain in the neck series is not showing up in my animations, despite the game saying that 844/936 animations were loaded. Is it possible that something went wrong with 0zzys objects? Other 0zzy objects show up just fine and 0zzy animations are working as well, but I just noticed by comparing what animations I get with the animations list that there are quite a bit more missing - maybe that has something to do with the 844/936? Is it possible that I made an error installing your animations and thats why they are not showing up?

So - just poking around here but is it possible that maybe I did something wrong installing all this? I extracted the rar-files onto my desktop, then copied it into the Sims4 Mods folder. With .package-files I just dragged them straight into the mods folder.

Edited by Rwath2
4 hours ago, Rwath2 said:

Is it possible that I failed to install some of the requirements that go beyond those for the animation? I think what is required is 0zzys stuff (which I have) but maybe something else is missing?

I just realized something else - the entire chain in the neck series is not showing up in my animations, despite the game saying that 844/936 animations were loaded. Is it possible that something went wrong with 0zzys objects? Other 0zzy objects show up just fine and 0zzy animations are working as well, but I just noticed by comparing what animations I get with the animations list that there are quite a bit more missing - maybe that has something to do with the 844/936? Is it possible that I made an error installing your animations and thats why they are not showing up?

So - just poking around here but is it possible that maybe I did something wrong installing all this? I extracted the rar-files onto my desktop, then copied it into the Sims4 Mods folder. With .package-files I just dragged them straight into the mods folder.

Sounds like you did everything right, only package files go in the mods folder.

Are you remembering to delete the localthumbcache anytime you add or subtract files from your mods folder? Could be the reason for the 844/936 animations loading.

Also make sure you don't have duplicates of mine or anyone else's packages. Only keep the newest versions and delete the old ones?

You could try to pull out all other animations packages, and toss them in temp folder somewhere, delete you localthumbcache file, then load the game with only my animation packages in it and see if says only so many of so many animations are loaded, then see if you can click on the floor, choose oraljob, and then see if the animation shows up.

On 3/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, bobahloo said:

Sounds like you did everything right, only package files go in the mods folder.

Are you remembering to delete the localthumbcache anytime you add or subtract files from your mods folder? Could be the reason for the 844/936 animations loading.

Also make sure you don't have duplicates of mine or anyone else's packages. Only keep the newest versions and delete the old ones?

You could try to pull out all other animations packages, and toss them in temp folder somewhere, delete you localthumbcache file, then load the game with only my animation packages in it and see if says only so many of so many animations are loaded, then see if you can click on the floor, choose oraljob, and then see if the animation shows up.

I tried that and maybe, just maybe got a bit closer to the solution.

I removed all files, except for the two WW Mod files (Turbodrivers Scripts and Tuning) and it still gave me the following message upon loading into the game: Loaded 23/19 animations.

Is there any logical explanation for this? I think this may have something to do with why animations are not showing up, not only because 23/19 makes no sense at all.

Is there any other place where files could be located?

Just realized something else - my game isn't running in English. For some reason, I only noticed it now. Could this be the source of the problem?

1.JPG

Edited by Rwath2