bobahloo Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations for Wicked Whims [TS4]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, bobahloo said:

LL UPDATE     1-1-21    +7 Animations released form early access

Previews on the download page. Finally! Still having trouble with the site, but nothing compared to last week. Enjoy!

+4 Animations Bondage Pack early access Patreon

870129139_openandshutcase.gif.7ccafe6849e8481d29dfac3228be7327.gif      Open and Shut Case

chained.gif.7b009a1bf6ff8e0a39188a70cb1115ff.gif    1492511426_boundcaptive_new.gif.5c8fbbd1869210e25f40058c69b7c2e4.gif

Chained/Chained GAGGED                                                                                               Bound Captive(new version)

where does one find this bed?

• 3 weeks later...

New Animations Roleplay Pack  early access Patreon

2016210763_dickatthebar.gif.85f18315b97044e7239039e4ac90fb77.gif  Dick at the Bar     313372735_chugatugst_2.gif.ca82700bae9790347ab78ab446bf434c.gif Chug a Tug ST_2

76792215_sharingischairing.gif.22166cbb75185dd24c8078b1fcd03de0.gif Sharing is Chairing      548580032_sharingischairingst_2.gif.69b091a625663435977c5c9f4914a54b.gif  Sharing is Chairing ST_2

LL Update next week

Sorry about the lack of update for December. Life has been kicking me in the balls for the last month.

On 8/19/2022 at 7:59 PM, bobahloo said:

New Animations both Packs early access Patreon

2136929625_getnaraiseclimax.gif.4ff7e672a9fbec0586bf9d4f3aebbfd3.gif   Get'N a Raise Climax   369816496_gleamingthepube.gif.dfd2bcff4575007e6e0d8a8d72171f15.gif  Gleaming the Pube  88046489_learningtheropesst_3.gif.a357e453d29f3403bbff04ffdc82f8b0.gif  Learning the Ropes ST_3

1194784885_vampirictrance.gif.5ea4543f9b5b60fe5556e3f925178423.gif    Vampiric Trance        1355802260_learningtheropesst_4.gif.bd395c2bf3c4e24309885bc0fd3d64c7.gif   Learning the Ropes ST_4

LL Update tomorrow Saturday the 20th

On 12/30/2022 at 12:27 PM, bobahloo said:

Oh that was from the magic/spellcaster game pack(can't recall the name atm).

But that animation works on any single bed.

Thanking you! The I didn't recognize it from that angle and I liked the look of it.

Thanking you for everything else too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 8:42 AM, Darks0ul said:

@bobahloo the rigging of the latest LL animations are messing up, the prop aren't in the position which i find kinda weird

Screenshot?

No one else has reported this, either here at LL or on Patreon back when these where early release.

Are you still having the problem? Sometimes I get a bug where the top half of the sims body are of axis. This messes up all animations from other animators and mine, which makes thing like props get misaligned.

Usually fixes itself after a while, or else you can force the fix by leaving the lot and then returning.

2 hours ago, bobahloo said:

Screenshot?

No one else has reported this, either here at LL or on Patreon back when these where early release.

Are you still having the problem? Sometimes I get a bug where the top half of the sims body are of axis. This messes up all animations from other animators and mine, which makes thing like props get misaligned.

Usually fixes itself after a while, or else you can force the fix by leaving the lot and then returning.

image.png.7a9d6471752870eadd5e1962ab7dc7b8.png

The Props look like this. Doesn't connect at all

On 2/6/2023 at 2:13 PM, Darks0ul said:

Hmm. Hard to tell from the screenshot, but it looks like it's the rig/sim that's positioned to high. I can't see the ankle and ankle cuffs to confirm that from the screenshot.

Are you using the dinkie or reg pinkie pole? Does it do this with the llama post from seasons as well? Have you tried it with the pole in a different location or another sim to see if the issue is the same?

Something like that would have certainly been brought up to me by the Patreons, back when first released. I've had no mention from anyone else about that or any of the other animations that use that set-up.

I'll go test and see if there are any issues on my side.

Edited by bobahloo
typo
On 2/6/2023 at 2:13 PM, Darks0ul said:

Just went in to test and realized something. That pose the sim is in is totally wrong. That's the pose for "pole position", yet the props are aligned for the animation "juice machine".

How the heck you manage that!!????

Did you forget to remove the old package when you updated? Did you remember to delete the localthumbcache after updating?

That's a new to me, never seen something like that before.

Make sure you have only the newest version of each pack and delete your localthumbcache and try again.

17 hours ago, N7Slayer9 said:

I cant seem to get the "Chain in the Neck" animation to appear, i even found the debug item and it still isnt appear, i got 1 man and 1 woman clicking on the floor, got 0zzzy's pack too and nothing, any advice??

Hmm.  Strange, I use that one quite often and never had an issue. Stage 1 and stage 2 always appear right next to each other about mid list for me.

Probably only things I could suggest:

Make sure you only have 1 copy of the BDSM Roleplay Package in your mods folder.

Try removing the "BDSM Roleplay" package, grab a fresh copy of it and add that to your mods folder.

Delete "localthumbcache"  load the game and see if that fixes it.

Hey like N7Slayer9 I can't for the life of me get chain_in_the_neck to work. It seems like around a hundred animations don't properly load with wickedwhims everytime the game is booted up.

I tried a clean instal, I tried using only the few required mods and wickedwhims, I tried the settings, nope nada, nothing works, the animations appear in the disable list but never ingame.

Are any official DLC's required for these mods? Do you use DLC's either way? If it's no trouble could you share your modlist bobahloo?

On 2/12/2023 at 5:51 PM, cocoduckdiz said:

Hey like N7Slayer9 I can't for the life of me get chain_in_the_neck to work. It seems like around a hundred animations don't properly load with wickedwhims everytime the game is booted up.

I tried a clean instal, I tried using only the few required mods and wickedwhims, I tried the settings, nope nada, nothing works, the animations appear in the disable list but never ingame.

Are any official DLC's required for these mods? Do you use DLC's either way? If it's no trouble could you share your modlist bobahloo?

No DLC, no mods required. Its just two rigs on the floor location with with a few non EA/Maxis props and a base game prop(cuffs).

Mods aren't important since it doesn't require any besides WW. 

If the animations show in the disabled list can't you just "UN" disable them? Never use that feature.

If they are going there then I'd have to think you have something telling them to go there. WW settings can be a nightmare to navigate with so many new features being added, perhaps you missed something?

18 hours ago, N7Slayer9 said:

Maybe its this dumb debug item, ever though about switching it from that too Salarmojs's variant?? Just saying thats one of if not the only animation that requires a debug item.

Nothing dumb about a debug item. If that was an issue you wouldn't see the ozzzy ballgag, shackles, chains, or spreaderbar that I have used pretty consistently. Those are all debug items. When you see a sim pull out their phone, or a mixing bowl when cooking, those are debug items. 

I also use those cuffs in the "working the counter" animations when I revamped them, and the newer "a go in the wrong hole" animations. Nobody reported any of those animations not showing up, or the cuffs not showing.

Not having an item wouldn't stop the animation from playing anyway, it would just be missing from the animation while it played. I've run across a few animations in my game where I missed a required prop and they do just that, play just fine but whatever prop they are holding just isn't there.

As far as using Salarmoj's cuffs, I have used them in the past on a few of the older animations. I quit using them because they are very thin, dark colored and don't show up well in game. The debug cuff are modeled better, brighter, thicker and show well in game. 

Edited by bobahloo
typo