bobahloo Bondage/BDSM Roleplay Animations for Wicked Whims [TS4]

2 hours ago, hellvious said:

I didnt understand how to work these animations... How can I chain someone for example? they look like decorations, when I click on there is only Settings option appears.

The chains and gag etc are props that will spawn in when you start the animations on the designated objects. Make sure you have the props in your mods folder, there are links to all of them I use above the animations list. The animations list tells you which props are required for each animation.

For example if you click on a single bed, and choose the animations "Chained GAGGED" the animation will spawn in the chains and gag if you have them in your mods folder. So you need to choose the proper location, not the prop item themselves. for this to work.

1 hour ago, Praxidike said:

Hi! I have Handcuff Shackles and Gag but this Animation not available:

1920546435_sinkyourtoungein.gif.b8fba13562eb2836806b3ffea319d542.gif.d3515e28016e3ce2d900c3f758f0f408.gif

It only works on the Patrician Sink which is a base game item. Was it this sink you tried or another? Did you look under "Oraljob" category?

There was to much variation from sink to sink, so I chose that one since it worked for the position and was a pretty common sink. Either way, it would still work without the props, it just wouldn't look right.

2 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Thanks! Yea, I like them when they are done, but chains are a pain when animating. But I'll do more, glutton for punishment I guess?

On 6/5/2021 at 2:38 AM, bobahloo said:

Thanks! Yea, I like them when they are done, but chains are a pain when animating.

How so, if you don't mind me asking? I've made a few animations but none of them have yet involved props, only static objects.

3 hours ago, Nelandros said:

How so, if you don't mind me asking? I've made a few animations but none of them have yet involved props, only static objects.

Well the chains have no physics, or gravity built in. So basically a bunch of bones linked together. So when you animate them, they are not hard to do the "set-up" to get them positioned right, however a bit tedious, the problem is when you need them to move.

Example is like "waiting in chains" when the actor moves the chains move as a whole, so they wind up looking like a solid metal bar would, clipping into the bed, or flopping into the air, totally ruining the illusion that they are restraining the sim.

So to correct this, you have to go in for what can be hours per chain, readjusting the individual links or a least sections of it, sometimes every 5 frames to get them to stay put where you want. You also have to do it in a way that the chain doesn't flop around and look like its a possessed snake who just snorted a bunch of coke.

It's a process, a slow tedious process, that can add hours and hours to the animation process, depending on your use of them. If you use them like I did in the "Cage Hung" animations where they are taut, and just holding the cage up then the process is much easier.

9 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Hi! I not find Animation for If You Move You Lose. I have objects.

Hmm. Should show up if you click on the vertical stock from azmodan22 or the floor location in the teasing category. I'll have to check into this more later when I have time, should have been added last LL update.

15 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Hi! I not find Animation for If You Move You Lose. I have objects.

Alright, I just checked and it was in the last update package I released here at LL. I also tested in game and it works for both the stocks and floor location. Make sure you are choosing the right category "Teasing" and let me know if you still can't find it.

8 hours ago, res_4 said:

Доброго дня. Такой вопрос - А когда будут анимации Animations Bondage Pack ранний доступ Patreon в свободном доступе?

Спасибо.

They become available here usually a few months after release at Patreon. There are a bunch free here at LL already, and I think I am due another update for LL soon.

Tried to translate back, dunno how accurate it is:classic_unsure:

Oni stanovyatsya dostupnymi zdes' obychno cherez neskol'ko mesyatsev posle vypuska na Patreon. Zdes', v LL, uzhe yest' neskol'ko besplatnykh, i ya dumayu, chto skoro mne nuzhno yeshche odno obnovleniye dlya LL

Hello, so first of all love your animations, really like how smooth and detailed they are, not even talking about the variety, a wonderful job!

Second, I would like to ask a few questions if that's okay ?

1, On your animations list there is a green colour that notifies about new animations in the update. Then there is orange that is Patreon exclusive and then there is dark orange which I don't know what means, my tip would be a Patreon exclusive as well but I believe (I might be wrong tho) that I have a few of these dark orange animations avaiable, could I get a clarification on what the dark orange means?

2, I have a trouble finding a one particular animation, it's a person cuffed into X pose on some kind of Bar shelf and being vibed at the same time. Is it an DLC object?

3, Will there be an update before June ends?

Thanks in advance for response and sorry if my grammar is a little bit rusty at times, looking forward to more!

11 hours ago, CitedTurtle6 said:

Hello, so first of all love your animations, really like how smooth and detailed they are, not even talking about the variety, a wonderful job!

Second, I would like to ask a few questions if that's okay ?

1, On your animations list there is a green colour that notifies about new animations in the update. Then there is orange that is Patreon exclusive and then there is dark orange which I don't know what means, my tip would be a Patreon exclusive as well but I believe (I might be wrong tho) that I have a few of these dark orange animations avaiable, could I get a clarification on what the dark orange means?

2, I have a trouble finding a one particular animation, it's a person cuffed into X pose on some kind of Bar shelf and being vibed at the same time. Is it an DLC object?

3, Will there be an update before June ends?

Thanks in advance for response and sorry if my grammar is a little bit rusty at times, looking forward to more!

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying them! Still have a few older ones I need to redo, but I've been getting to them as I can.

The darker orange was me just picking the wrong orange color lol. Yes orange is Patreon releases that haven't made it here yet. 

The animation I believe you are talking about is "Shaken not Stirred" which has been free here at LL for a while now. However you need the Get to Work expansion pack to get the Illuminated Below Juice Cabinet for it to play on. It also works on the CC Illuminated Below Blood Cabinet, which I have a link for on the downloads page, but I think you still need that pack for that to show in your game.

There is also a male version that is still early access, but has same requirements. I try to not make that many that require anything but base game, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Yes, I am behind on my update here, gonna try to get it out tomorrow, well I guess technically it would be today now ? (Saturday 26th)

Don't worry about grammar, I've been butchering it for years now.?