Having trouble with deleting NPC from my game

HKo_83

Hi ya all!

I started a game with two sims and removed all housings from Sulani. after that I used MCC to delete all homeless and NPCs from my game, but after a awhile NPC sims started spawnign around my lot and eventually befriended my sims and now calls for various reasons... 

I think removing everyone caused some errors trough the mods I'm using as like WW spawns Tina and Tom peeping the game should have Vladislaus and random npc's as vendors etc. 

So is there a actual fix to begin a game where you have the only sims whom are  suppose is to be the Adam and Eve of the game? 

I included the LE if the problem was not the one I thought...

Thanks!

16 hours ago, HKo_83 said:

Hi ya all!

I started a game with two sims and removed all housings from Sulani. after that I used MCC to delete all homeless and NPCs from my game, but after a awhile NPC sims started spawnign around my lot and eventually befriended my sims and now calls for various reasons... 

I think removing everyone caused some errors trough the mods I'm using as like WW spawns Tina and Tom peeping the game should have Vladislaus and random npc's as vendors etc. 

So is there a actual fix to begin a game where you have the only sims whom are  suppose is to be the Adam and Eve of the game? 

I included the LE if the problem was not the one I thought...

Thanks!

answer is nope xd its Hard coded no single hacker could beat game core autogenerate sims for game purposes, like Bartender, mailman, statue, maid etc.  we are condemned to see ugly sims forever.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:45 AM, Elsalovescocaine said:

answer is nope xd its Hard coded no single hacker could beat game core autogenerate sims for game purposes, like Bartender, mailman, statue, maid etc.  we are condemned to see ugly sims forever.

I kinda figured this out as I kept playing... Well it seems like after all "needed" sims were generated the errors stop spawning... 

Thanks!

On 4/14/2020 at 5:48 AM, HKo_83 said:

I kinda figured this out as I kept playing... Well it seems like after all "needed" sims were generated the errors stop spawning... 

Thanks!

Paulson's NPCC mod will limit some of the 'extra' service sims by using the same Bartenders at other locations(enable in settings).

You can also disable shifts so the service sim stays longer at job and won't be replaced by another.

Can also lower the number of Barflies and others to 1 per lot.

It's not a fix all but it does help a little bit anyway. 

Archived