Dongs for Mihails Fogling

View File

First file I've ever uploaded here, so please go easy on me if I've messed something up.

I've been using Mihail's mods for awhile and while some of them have been geared up, most haven't. I made this for personal use mainly, so it's a bit rough. I started with the fogling because I figure'd it would be the easiest, with it using the Reikling skeleton.

To be blunt, I just slapped the vampire lord dick from MNC onto the Fogling, scaled it down a little bit and aligned it best I could. There's some minor clipping with the model, you can see a bit of the dick mesh in the foglings... stomach hole? It aligns with animations decently from my tests, there is some poke through with one or two animations, some hand and mouth stuff doesn't align, not sure if that's my bad or just the animations being specifically aligned for a Reikling dick. It might not work as well for others as it is for me, I'm using the Ningheim race so it's possible that it works for me for while vanilla or other modded races could take a dick to the eye instead of the mouth. I was originally going to make it work through Sexlab Aroused Creatures but TES5Edit didn't play nice so these guys are gonna be running around with full on erections. If somebody wants to give a go at integrating aroused support feel free to share it, like I said this was mainly personal use and these things having their dicks out 24/7 doesn't really bother me.

I'll probably dickify more Mihail creatures, if you've got a suggestion for a specific one let me know. I tried the Clannfear but they use Boar meshes for some reason and the result was no animations and a floating member.

This will still require the original Fogling mod, as this only includes the meshes I've edited and the skeleton. I do not know if it's Special Edition compatible.

1 hour ago, nx0408 said:

Can you make it compatible with ABC mode?

I don't know what that is.

1 hour ago, Lord Ariakas said:

I am wondering could vampire beasts or necrophages done too? Would be cool.

I actually tried both, the necrophages are probably beyond my capabilities, before even trying to give them the tools they'd need for animations I tested them ingame and they don't even seem to be compatible with Sexlab at all. Going to take another shot at the vampire beasts but they had a similar problem.

17 minutes ago, TsunTsun said:

Great!

Would be awesome if you ported more from Mihail.

So far i only use the Zombies and Zombie Dogs included in MNC compatibility thingy

Do the Foglings use the Riekling animations, because of the Skeleton?

I plan on porting more Mihail mods and some other mods nobodies dick'd up, I've already done Mihail's Wild Hog mod and I'll be uploading it tonight. I'm gonna take another crack at the Ogroid too at some point, I'm having trouble with that one. And yes, they use the regular Reikling skeleton.

15 minutes ago, fapmcfap said:

I actually tried both, the necrophages are probably beyond my capabilities, before even trying to give them the tools they'd need for animations I tested them ingame and they don't even seem to be compatible with Sexlab at all. Going to take another shot at the vampire beasts but they had a similar problem.

I plan on porting more Mihail mods and some other mods nobodies dick'd up, I've already done Mihail's Wild Hog mod and I'll be uploading it tonight. I'm gonna take another crack at the Ogroid too at some point, I'm having trouble with that one. And yes, they use the regular Reikling skeleton.

How about corpus victims and mimic? :)

5 hours ago, fapmcfap said:

12 hours ago, fapmcfap said:

Ooooh, I didn't know the abreviation. I doubt I'd get around to adding that, I don't think it effects the vampire lords dick mesh.

OK, what about collisions ?
Even without collisions, your mod is necessary and in demand, and I am grateful to You for Your work and skills ?

18 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

That looks interesting.

Do I install it like this?

1. Mihail Foglings
  2. Dongs for Mihail Foglings
  3. Mihail Foglings MNC

yes

27 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

Thanks!

I was about to install it like this:

1. Mihail Foglings
  2. Mihail Foglings MNC