23 minutes ago, Aylis said:

How far you follow the guide is up to you. In the end it is just a very long list of suggestions. ;)

In regards to the group 'PC' either only take what you need or follow my selection (see the pics in 'Files' > 'Character Presets').

But i'm only running AE Light (aka SE with the free update) so everything should work fine. Just check if a mod works with your version of SKSE.

Ok i think i did install all of what i need but what then ? what do i build in bodyslide. On a hunch im building it to the VKLOTG but im not sure im right.

Bodies are handled and distributed by the mods in the 'Body' section. For that you only need the 'Zeroed Sliders' preset.

The advantage is that ALL bodyslide presets you installed will be used at the same time and automatically assigned and adapted for NPC.

Edited by Aylis
28 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Correct

You can add minor tweaks, but don't overdo it.

it does seem to do well with Devious device as pretty much the breat was seen trough chastity bra and what not. Plus maybe unrelated, but the ball gag now of any ball gag was seen floating next to the head

Ps : if your going to say that here it look fine its because i build batch it to VKLOTG since Zeroed slider did what i said.

image.png

Edited by alexsl

I'm using nine different presets for the body here and none of them got skin showing up through clothes or armor.

But for this breast size you have to use the outfit studio and rework some areas to get everything working. But this got nothing to do with getting physics to work, right?

Edited by Aylis