LoversRapemanXL

View File

Lovers Rapeman XL

Conflicts:
Mod does not work with Open city (Cheydinhal).
If Mods change interior cells some of the "Black Horse Courier" Broadsheets can be placed incorrectly.

Installation:
the esp in you data folder and activate it in OBMM.

You must have:
A Rape Mod: LoversRaperS  e.g.  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

Recommended Mods: really not needed and only usable after the last quest.
LoversSlaveTrade   https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24-lovers-slave-trade-10-english-final/

LoversRapeSlaveLST    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126226-lovers-rape-slave-lst/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mod description

Old Rapeman Mod has only 5 jobs/rapes.

New RapemanXL with 17(18) jobs. And you can play it with male and female Player.
During the last quest you get a letter and have to read it ( not only a quest entry "I got a letter and the rape target is xxx " )
After the last job, the quest giver doesn't just pay you as if nothing had happened.
Reduced reward gold. In the original mod the reward was so high that you didn't care about the rape bounty. Now you should sneak or bribe the guards before you rape the NPC (You know if a Guard likes you he with ignore the rape or pay the bounty for you)
After the last quest, if you ever meet the quest giver again she has greetings and dialogs (she didn't ignore you like in the original Mod)

Quest starts in Cheydinhal you find the female NPC "Ray Puman" next to the chapel when you walk from the main gate over the bridge to the chapel. ( Works with Better City )
You have to be a rapist or she has no job for you ( You must have raped 5 people already )
If you are a female she treats you as futa during the first greeting.

She runs away after the last job like in the original Mod. No quest marker! But you can meet her again by accident and talk to her. She runs away again, but this time she tells you where she is going. That's the end of the quest, know she only have a Greeting.

After 10 rape jobs you can find the first "Black Horse Courier" Broadsheets  and afer 15 jobs you can find the new "Black Horse Courier" Broadsheets in inns and taverns.

Rape targets:

Spoiler

"Rasheda" in Chorrol
"Methredhel" in IC Waterfront
"Carmana Sintav" in IC Elven Gardens
"Arriana Valga" in Chorrol Castle
"Herminia Cinna" in IC Elven Gardens
"Ulene Hlervu" in Cheydinhal
"Silana Blandia" in Leyawiin
"Astinia Atius" in IC Talos Plaza ( two times rape target )
"Shelley" in Cheydinhal
"Olava the Fair" in Bravil
"Jena Sintav" in IC Elven Gardens
"Tertia Viducia" in Cheydinhal
"Millona Umbranox" in Anvil Castle
"Vilena Donton" in Chorrol
"Undena Orethi" in Skingrad
"Callia Bincal" Cropsford or in camp south of Cropsford
The last target is the same as in the original Mod.

The quest name: One Seven Seven

Spoiler

japanese laws.
§ 177 Criminal Code/Penal Code of Japan:  coercion for fornication  and rape

The same in germany.
Statute (Law) against rape, sexual assault.    Paragraph 177  of the "Strafgesetzbuch"  ( "Strafgesetzbuch"  is the criminal law code of Germany )

EDIT: No pictures or teddies in this mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    LoversRaperS

• 3 weeks later...

Here you find (almost) all Lovers Mods with Links

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And Lovers Slave Trade ( I see I wrote Trader but it is Trade . But the esp name is LoversSlaveTrader )

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24-lovers-slave-trade-10-english-final/

And my RapeSlave version

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126226-lovers-rape-slave-lst/

• 1 month later...

After the last quest... I told in the readme there is no quest marker! Why didn't you follow her?

Spoiler

Spoiler

in the  Hackdirt Chapel

And then she runs away again but she tell you where she is going.

Place                                       time

ICArboretumDistrict           0 to 7

ICMarketDistrict               7 to 11

ICElvenGardensDistrict     11 to 22

ICMarketDistrict              22 to 24

That are the times in her AI packages, she will need some time to get from one plce to another

And the "Black Horse Courier" Broadsheets after 10 and 15 jobs.

Spoiler

Imperial City

The All-Saints Inn

The Tiber Septim Hotel  ( 2 Broadsheets )

Luther Broad's Boarding House

The Foaming Flask

The Feed Bag

Skingrad : West Weald Inn

Chorrol : The Oak and Crosier  ( 2 Broadsheets )

Cheydinhal Bridge Inn

Do not ask when they are enabled, after 10 or after 15 quest

• 1 year later...

So just started the 1rst quest for this and it won't complete. I go to Chorrol, rape the blacksmith( Rasheda) using the rape spell from LoversRapers and the quest does not update in any way. If I return to the quest giver, she has no new dialogue for me and does not complete the quest. Am I missing something in how I achieve progress. The quest states she only needs to be raped once.

Edited by theskid

That's all, rape her once.

You get the job. Quest entry:

"I received my first job from Ray Puman. I'll need to rape the female Blacksmith of Chorrol, Rasheda, once. She emphasised that I have to finish the job, not try."

You rape Rasheda. Quest entry:

"I completed the rape of Rasheda. I Should return to Ray in Cheydinhal to get my reward."

You go back to Cheydinhal to Ray Puman. Use Dialog option

"You have my wages?"

If Rasheda is dead then Ray Puman will say in a "Greetings" that you have messed up the job. That's the only thing that can get wrong, if another Mod add Greetings with higher Quest priority that Ray Puman can use  she will always say the wrong Greeting.  (but usually Ray can't use greetings from other mods)

--------------------

You don't get the second quest entry?

Try to add the Lovers rape token and see what happens.

xLoversPkrCountPRapeVFinish "Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count" [CLOT:0100080B]

open Console

Click on Rasheda

additem xx00080B 1

!replace the xx with the loadoder ID from Lovers with PK.ESM !

Hit enter

You should get the quest update/entry

"I completed the rape of Rasheda. I Should return to Ray in Cheydinhal to get my reward."

But it should happen after sex/ after rape with LoverRapers...

Don't know what's wrong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

If you play it again with an old save you can check Resheda first if she have any token

Console

click Resheda

Getitemcount xx00080B  (replace the xx with the Lovers with PK.esm ID )

Then you rape her, and then you check her again.

Getitemcount xx00080B 

Now she must have one more "00080B " (Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count) token.

Edited by fejeena
On 9/20/2021 at 4:19 PM, fejeena said:

--------------------

You don't get the second quest entry?

Try to add the Lovers rape token and see what happens.

xLoversPkrCountPRapeVFinish "Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count" [CLOT:0100080B]

open Console

Click on Rasheda

additem xx00080B 1

!replace the xx with the loadoder ID from Lovers with PK.ESM !

Hit enter

You should get the quest update/entry

But it should happen after sex/ after rape with LoverRapers...

Don't know what's wrong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

If you play it again with an old save you can check Resheda first if she have any token

Console

click Resheda

Getitemcount xx00080B  (replace the xx with the Lovers with PK.esm ID )

Then you rape her, and then you check her again.

Getitemcount xx00080B 

Now she must have one more "00080B " (Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count) token.

Using xobse 21.8 at the moment. Will check to see if there are any updates but I have not encountered issues with any other quests or lovers mods so far. As far as I am aware not having any admin issues as I have successfully got blockhead to run with OCO installed and again have not encountered any other issues with any other mods so far.

I even created a new character from level 1 to test it, completed the prereq to accept quests from Ray Puman, and then proceeded to Chorrol and the same issue happens after raping her, the quest simply does not progress to the next stage. I have verified that the rape tokens are increasing using get item count.

Adding a rape token manually using additem did not cause the quest to complete either

To progress the quest I am assuming it is just supposed to check her after sex to see if the rape token amount has increased, is that right? Are there any other conditions that could be affecting it, such as being in stealth when completing the rape, using a the rape spell instead of a rape caused by a melee attack etc?

Yes check her (Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count) token before and after the rape.

Getitemcount xx00080B

After rape she must have +1 token.  And you should have the quest update: "I completed the rape of Rasheda. I Should return to Ray in Cheydinhal to get my reward."

Maybe your rape was no "Successful Rape ", there are also RapeVictim token  and Raped by player Victim token, these token you get every rape, but if the NPC fights successfully or rape is interrupted you don't get a "Lovers Successful Rape Victim" token.  Then you have to rape her again.

No other conditions.  Any rape should work.  Rape spell, fight rape or sleeper sex spell.

• 6 months later...

I used the Mod some hours  a few years ago.

But I can stalk every woman (or male) whenever I want and use LoversRapers rape spell. Works even when the victim is sleeping.

Guards react, even enter houses. Victims flee, report you, fight, or ignore you.

Or I use LoversVoiceSSPplus  SleeperSex spell.

So there was nothing in the mod that I couldn't already do.  Some aspects were quite good, but the limitation with victims and animations wasn't that great.

• 8 months later...

Only 5 rape tagets in the original Mod

"Rasheda" in Chorrol, she lives alone.  -  client: Dissatisfied customer.
"Methredhel" in IC Waterfront, yes she is a thieves guild member.   - client:  ? thieves guild has many enemies.
"Carmana Sintav" in IC Elven Gardens, married . - client: jealous woman
"Arriana Valga" in Chorrol Castle,  Countess and widow.  - client:  ?  no information in the dialog.

And the fifth target is a very bad person.