Everyone is accepting

IIRC, MC Command Center has an option to enable "friendly woo-hoo", remove romantic requirements or sth like that. If you use that mod, maybe that's also affecting WW's sex accepting.

Then, there's a reward trait for being very convincing when proposing sex and I think some of the other traits also affect sex gameplay. If you're SIm is great at convincing others to have sex, they're more likely to accept.

Also, what I've sometimes done with other mods behaving like that, was to change the settings to reflect what was going on (in this case, "always accept" set to full), save & exit, restart the game, change the settings back to the way I wanted it, save & exit again and restart again - suddenly everything was fine. It's not guaranteed to work, but from my experience it's definitely worth a try.

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, ghost12378 said:

nothing is working, been searching high and low for a solution to no avail. One thing I realized is that when a male asks a male he will refuse but every time I ask a female they accept whether or not they have a spouse.

The males refusing is likely due to sims gender preferences settings WW gender compliance global settings.

MF straight sex being too easy with low relationships can be more restricted using the following settings.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier -3.0 to -15.0 (higher negative numbers limits random NPC-NPC auto sex unless they are good friends or romantic)

Player to NPC Relationship Modifier (same as above but Player to NPC's, and I assume Player to Player in same household)

(Experiment with the numbers to find the right setting)

If you don't want married sims cheating...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationships: OFF (ON for Cheating)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON, (OFF for Cheating)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)

Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex)

Not sure if this one is for restricting all or just romantic sims.