Lovers Voice SSP plus for Creatures

Lovers Voice SSP plus for Creatures

View File

LOVERS VOICE SSPplus

for Creatures

Version 0.83 beta

Just as LoversVoiceSSPplus adds dialog during sex sessions by way of the use of standard subtitles, so now does this mod add dialog when an NPC has sex with a creature. You can now complain if a dog takes your ass, or taunt a spriggan when taking its ass.

Okay, this is a beta version... not a full version.  I barely have everything worked out, and I know I want more included.

There is 'some' dialog for nearly every instance where the NPC is the submissive.  AND some dialog for when the CREATURE is submissive too. Unfortunately, I haven't taken NPC genders into account in all cases.  Some NPC dialog does have gender content set up, but not all.  

Some dialog takes TamagoClub cycles into question. So dialog changes based on its cycle.  But it isn't set to use the latest TamagoClub that has feminine drives established.  That'll be fun.

There are two spells that may interest you. One changes your character's preferences towards animal sex, and the other to change that of an NPC's

Some characters should have special preferences already set.  Hey, just look at some characters from Lovers Bitch, right???  And then there are some in the Isles that might NOT object too much about Grummites or Scalons.  But hey, they're insane anyway.

THINGS PLANNED:

• More dialog (duh)
  • Limited Range.  It should have a range for regular sex dialog anyway.
  • Dialog if Creature is a slave or if NPC is a sex slave.
  • Dialog based on Maternal instincts if NPC is ripe (requires latest TamagoClub)
  • Ability to handle exterior mod creatures like LST BravilUnderground, the 'Soul of a Whore' from Crowning Isles, and more

NOTE:  This DOES REPLACE A SCRIPT IN 'LOVERS WITH PK' !!!!!!

Yes, this actively changes one of the scripts within the Lovers ESP files, the one that actually handles the selection and display of dialog during sex. The system apparently did have the capability for creature dialog but was later written out.  I re-introduced the feature, though I placed more routines within to account for certain mods like LoversSlaveTrader, LoversCreatures 2.5+ and more.

This should be placed after Lovers with PK.esp at the very least.

Time for a...

CORRECTIVE BUMP

There was a glaring problem with this mod.  Just before I added dialog where the Player (or NPC) can taunt a creature it was raping or just cuddling with, an earlier (unreleased) version merely handled NPC receptive dialog.  Unfortunately, I neglected to test and confirm that both aggressive and submissive creature dialog worked together.

DOH! :scream:

It wasn't TOO hard a fix.  And thankfully, it didn't require a need to change every line of dialog in the 'Conversations' tab.  Whew....  :grin:   So now, you DO have both the ability to have characters talking during creature sex, both receiving or delivering.

Some changes were made to the system of course.  I had worked out creature genders based on a personal 'Oblivion Creatures' mod.  However, Lovers Creatures 2.5+ works that out better.  So now creatures can have actual genders, and have actual genders within this mod.  And even better, this mod already has working flags for TamagoClub. So you can talk about banging a pregnant Baliwog.

Oh, speaking of which!!!!  :P

There is some minor lines of dialog added.  One of these lines that are new happens to be if you're banging a female baliwog if she is ovulating.  Other dialog changes basically deals with Jillylag and Maerunes Dagon raping a male NPC.  Male NPCs wee ignored for the most part.

MORE SPELLS.  :cool:

In the prior beta version, a spell allowed you to change your Player's personal preferences towards creature sex.  Well, now you have a suitably matching spell available for NPCs!  Oh, some NPC's settings cannot be changed, those being characters like Rena Bruiant or the like.  Understandable, eh?  And, there's a spell that lets you reset loaded mods.

• 1 year later...

Hey there.

I'm recently reinstalled Oblivion and I'm in the process of building up my mod list.

I've decided to check this mod but I had to uninstall it because it was causing all mobs to "flicker" in and out of existence.

Human npc characters were fine, but all creatures (both alive and dead) were constantly flickering.

After going down my modlist to find the culprit I eventually found that uninstalling this mod gets rid of the flicker. I also tried to mess with the load order just to see if it was related but no matter the order I tried the problem persisted.

I just re-installed the mod within my currently (near virginal) installation.  Just the basics of Oblivion, LAPF, LoversCreatures and now RaperS.  With this, I too have noticed the flickering and also noticed that I could not set creature preferences.  So it appears that I have to work on it (SOON) when I get done with my current endeavor also related to creatures. 

However, I tried something.

While the game flickered the creatures, I saved my game and then reloaded the newly saved game.  Within the saved game, the flickering stopped and I had the ability to set creature preferences as it should.

This mod wouldn't be the first that required a save-reload to function, one other being 'Werewolf the Awakening" (which is a werewolf mod you can find at Nexus Mods).  It is uncommon, but such does sometimes occur.  Thankfully, Lovers Voice SSP plus for Creatures is virtually stand-alone, only requiring nothing more than LAPF to function.  As I'm doing mod cleanup work...

Time for a...

TEMPORARY

CORRECTIVE BUMP

As  @volt41   mentioned, there was a flickering issue if one started a fresh game with Lovers Voice SSP plus for Creatures.  The flickering was a visible symptom.  The source of the issue was the system's attempt to apply Creature Preference flags to a number of actors.  The issue was that it was attempting to apply said flags to the actors within the database  instead of the more flexible and dynamic Actor References.  As this didn't work, you not only had an odd flickering as it re-attempted to apply flags to Actors it couldn't, but the actors would not have their creature tastes properly set. :persevere:

The mod uses scriptwork to add the flags to the actors rather than performing the ugly method of directly editing the database.  Direct editing would force this mod to be highly dependent on the others.  Yuck.  So instead, it uses a technique to add items into the REFERENCES of the actors that are already drawn and placed in the world of Tamriel (or wherever they are). :cool:

So as of now, the symptom of flickering is gone, and the selected actors have their personal preferences towards creatures (or hatred thereof).  ;)

:dissapointed:  However, there are two mods to note....

LoversBitch contains three actors that are not drawn on the map until much later in the game.  Their placement is performed by LoversBitch's own scripting, thus no flags can be applied to these three individuals... cest la vie.

Well, I did add a new actor to the mix of those with preferences....  :kiss_closed:  I kinda overlooked her.

And I have temporarily disabled flags from being applied to the Sirens of CrowningIsles.  As there are quite a few, I need to retrace which Siren has a preference to what creature(s).  For now, only a few of the actors have their recognized preferences set.  But understandably, I will get back to work things out with them. :love:  Er,., in the script!

• 2 years later...

It know its been a while since you have worked on this mod, but I was curious about how you go about creating your own dialogue to play during the sex scenes. I have the tes construction kit and have used it but for some reason the new dialogue I type up doesn't play. Im new to working with tes kit and I havent been able to gleam any useful information on other forums about this.

I have never used the mod, And I don't know what you want to do.

Do you want to add a new random dialogue? Or a dialogue that only occurs with certain events or people or creatures?

-A random dialogue:
In the game you have sex with the creature you want to add dialogue to. Note the dialogues that are used.
Start the CS with OBSE and find the dialog(s).  ! Check if you have the dialog of the right creature, check the conditions. !There are normal sex and rape sex dialogues !
Create a copy of one of the dialoge ( Not the last one with the Rondom end flag )
Now you have a new dialogue at the right position with the right conditions. You change the text, add your text.
Save the esp.

In game the dialogue is used randomly, so you may not see your new text for a long time (10-20 times sex) or you see it at the first time.

-A new dialogue for specila creatures or situations:
Example: a creature in the player faction, a companion creature.

In the game you have sex with the creature you want to add dialogue to. Note the dialogues that are used.

Start the CS with OBSE and find the dialog(s).  ! Check if you have the dialog of the right creature, check the conditions. !There are normal sex and rape sex dialogues !
You find the right dialogue and create a copy.
Move the new dialoge up above the random dialogues or you will never see your dialogue in game. The game checks the dialogues from top to bottom ( like AI Packages, conditions or scripts ) a wrong places dialogue can mess up the other dialogues.
In your new dialogue you remove the random flag ( if you add more new dialogues for the creature with player faction you need the random flag but in the last/lowest of your new dialogues you also set the random end flag )
You change the conditions. You add IsInFaction Playerfaction == 1

Wild creatures will skip these dialogues and use the original random dialoges.  Your companion creature in player faction will use the new dialogue.
Save the esp

Don't forget to fix your load order if necessary. With CS or old ESExtender the esp will be at the end of your load order after saving. With new CSE you have a "do not change Load order" setting, and the esp is still at the old position somewhere below  Lovers with PK.esp.