• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope someone can pick this up... It was quite fun.

If it could tie-in with the other mods (common resources, breeder and pregnancy for example) it would be amazing!

I was thinking the same thing, it's quite a nice concept/mod. but as the descriptions says, I won't play with this daily due to it not being done.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so, i want to make this mod alive. how would i get permission if the author has been gone for a while

Damn....I guess you never got around to picking this up huh? Damn shame. Good that someone had interest though. :)

Crap! I was all excited about this mod, and then I reached the end of the thread and it was like watching the end of a French indie film...  :(

The idea of this mod tying in with Sexout Lust, Pregnancy, etc. was just really really cool. I could even see using the Pregnancy features to have part of the progression involve the alien multiplying and the mass of them getting bigger and bigger inside the host, unless she fucks other people to reduce the number inside her. Other ideas are a parasite that makes the host dumber and dumber, or one that needs to be "fed" cum (via Spunk code) or else it damages or penalizes the character.

Hopefully someone picks this up and runs with it. The visuals and in-place features are already impressive, it just needs some behind-the-scenes coding to become a classic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help !!

Activate the stone, wait 5 hours get the sickness, then wait 23 more hours to start the somethings wrong quest.

I am stuck then. Masturbated 3 times and nothing happened. I even go to Helios one and talk to Fantastic with the special dialog.

What did I miss?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONTINUE MAKING THIS

No one is stopping you................

I don't know how and it would probably take me a LONG time to learn

Well that's the way we learnt too, unless you are 70yo. If you really want it bad enough, you got plenty of time, 90% of the works already been done for you :)
  • 2 weeks later...

Where in the load order should this mod b?. I get the Rock and dialogue but after waiting I get nothing.

Try reading the last page of this thread for your answer. You should always read the last page or two about any mod you wish to install before installing it to know any current issues.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Was bored and got this mod up and running again. Took out a lot of shit though that I didn't think belonged (why have std immunity if you're using sexout wear and tear; just remove that plugin or edit the mod settings in it's menu if you don't like something); same for the hardcore needs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ps65705l12omy2v/SexoutASB.zip

It doesn´t seem to work, interacting with strange rock does nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

Was bored and got this mod up and running again. Took out a lot of shit though that I didn't think belonged (why have std immunity if you're using sexout wear and tear; just remove that plugin or edit the mod settings in it's menu if you don't like something); same for the hardcore needs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ps65705l12omy2v/SexoutASB.zip

Hi RapidWaterOver, nice of you to show interest in this mod, but u got order of things mixed up a bit.

So, when u want to modify and publish someone's mod u should first pm them, and ask for approval. It's ok, I know u didn't mean bad.

Anyway, if u're bored and want to work on your own version of "Alien Symbiote", I encourage you to start a New Mod.

If u want to use "shit" from my mod I give you the permission to do so, just mention me in the creds.

Just please don't go posting your edits here, it's very impractical.

Btw, I do plan to get back to working on all my mods, when I have the time, it can be in a year, or 5, I don't know.

Cheers..