Bodytalk V2 massive genitalia problem

This is a problem with 'morphs'.

But without seeing your mod list, its hard to say exactly what's wrong.

Most likely you updated a mod that requires the newest version of 'BodyTalk' (v2.75).

Perhaps you recently updated "Patch for Animations by Indarello'? The last update inverted the morph values making it compatible only with BodyTalk v2.75 (not 2.70)

If so just update bodytalk, and rebuild the body with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid)

6 minutes ago, SilverPerv said:

This is a problem with 'morphs'.

But without seeing your mod list, its hard to say exactly what's wrong.

Most likely you updated a mod that requires the newest version of 'BodyTalk' (v2.75).

Perhaps you recently updated "Patch for Animations by Indarello'? The last update inverted the morph values making it compatible only with BodyTalk v2.75 (not 2.70)

If so just update bodytalk, and rebuild the body with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid)

My apologies, here's mu modlist. I have the enhanced vanilla bodies mod for males, but it is not enabled. https://pastebin.com/A6BJU8d2

11 minutes ago, 454564g said:

My apologies, here's mu modlist. I have the enhanced vanilla bodies mod for males, but it is not enabled. https://pastebin.com/A6BJU8d2

EVB and BodyTalk both enable nude males, i would however only choose one or the other (i recommend BT2).

If you have the latest version of BodyTalk, you should just have to re-build your male body with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid)

1 minute ago, SilverPerv said:

EVB and BodyTalk both enable nude males, i would however only choose one or the other (i recommend BT2).

If you have the latest version of BodyTalk, you should just have to re-build your male body with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid)

Just tried that. It seems to be working well. Thing is, the penis is still too girthy for certain oral animations

3 hours ago, 454564g said:

Just tried that. It seems to be working well. Thing is, the penis is still too girthy for certain oral animations

I see you have One Patch to RULE them all, you should get One Patch to BANG them all instead.

The BANG version of "One Patch" is what you need for these kinds of sexual animations. (RULE is non-sexual version of One Patch)

The problem you are describing could also be related to the fact that some animations use their own unique 'MorphSets'.

For that problem you can download the 'AAF_One_Patch_Erection_Fix' i made to tackle that problem.

If however you want to have working Cum Overlays/Squirt animations and plan on downloading Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) mod, you should get my other 'Erection Fix' made specifically for that mod.

If the problem persists, please post a screenshot of the 'girthy' penis while you are doing the oral animation, and post it here.

• 1 month later...
On 03.03.2020 at 21:57, 454564g said:

Привет,

Я установил bodytalk сегодня вместе со всеми его требованиями. Но когда занимаешься анимацией для взрослых, пенис почему-то становится массивным и зажимается. Я предоставил скриншоты. Любая помощь оценена по достоинству.Скриншот1.формат PNG.8cb28d4aa8042bfc8ef5f1a0f32cc483.формат PNGScreenShot0.формат PNG.a473a24b5b74f8f6e607ec9d46f3075b. png

Disconnect and everything will work Патч для анимации эрекции Fix v6. 1 + разное от SilverPerv

59 minutes ago, Schlonk30 said:

Hi everybody!

Can someone help me with this?

Unbenannt.jpg

I eally can't figure out the problem by my self!

Kind regards and stay healthy!

Your more then likely missing a patch and/or  have mods in the wrong order. But I can't really tell as you have not provided an list of the plugins you have installed.

Best advice I can give is Double/Triple check your load order making sure you have all the needed requirements.

30 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Your more then likely missing a patch and/or  have mods in the wrong order. But I can't really tell as you have not provided an list of the plugins you have installed.

Best advice I can give is Double/Triple check your load order making sure you have all the needed requirements.

Sorry i gave totally forgotten about that!

https://pastebin.com/jcryTXB7

Straight from Loot!

Thanks!

15 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Ok that's the mod esp list which dose not show what plugin's/patches you have installed but I think your problem is that you have not installed ZAZ extended skeleton.

Unbenannt2.jpg

Vortex Says it is installed! I may be a beginner with mods but i can read! ?

So ca i make a Modlist without Modmanager? I Use MCM in game.

OK, first sorry for the double post! Seems i can only delete the first post and not edit it.

Second: I figured it out! Under File conflicts was something messing up with a female character preset i had installed wich seemed to have a skeleton inside, deinstalled it, rebuild the Body again with Bodyslide and now it works!

But still thank you for your time and patience @mashup47 i really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, Schlonk30 said:

OK, first sorry for the double post! Seems i can only delete the first post and not edit it.

Second: I figured it out! Under File conflicts was something messing up with a female character preset i had installed wich seemed to have a skeleton inside, deinstalled it, rebuild the Body again with Bodyslide and now it works!

But still thank you for your time and patience @mashup47 i really appreciate it!

Thank you for posting the solution. This will help others

• 6 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, Schlonk30 said:

Hi @Schlonk30, I'm glad you figured it out! I'm having the same problem on my end.  Would you happen to know what preset you unistalled or how to check if a preset has a skeleton?

Much appreciated!

12 hours ago, bumrush123 said:

Hi @Schlonk30, I'm glad you figured it out! I'm having the same problem on my end.  Would you happen to know what preset you unistalled or how to check if a preset has a skeleton?

Much appreciated!

You need latest ZaZ skeleton and set highest load order on it because it can be overwriten by some mod like cbbe knee fix or ZaZ out