Tamago Topic - The Dukky Edition

Tamago Topic - The Dukky Edition

View File

Tamago Topic

The Dukky Edition

New Revision

Version 2.5

A totally revised version of the original from 2011-2012 which Hakumen Oshite Mairu stripped out of his TamagoClub package, this mod allows you to ask NPC characters about their Menstrual Cycle or how pregnant they are.  Not something you really go around asking people in real life. But this is the world of Nirn, and if you have a high enough disposition with any character, they can confess how well they are doing and if they are pregnant. Otherwise, be prepared to be yelled at for asking such a stupid and insensitive question.

Normally, I would post a link to the original version, but no actual topic exclusive for TamagoTopic exists...

FEATURES:

• Can ask an NPC about their menstrual state
  • No longer dependent on TamagoClub as a master - But still required for actual use
  • Returned dialog can change based on Shivering Isles events
  • Returned dialog can change based on NPC's Race (Currently only Khajiit-Styled dialog options have been added)
  • Returned dialog can change based on NPC's Faction (currently no dialog options have been added)
  • Returned dialog can change by Maternal Instincts (Option - requires TamagoClub 1.15 rev 4.32)
  • Returned dialog can change if had children before (Option - requires HiyokoClub)
  • Returned dialog can change by the NPC's Slave state (Option - requires LAPF and LoversSlaveTrader)
  • Returned dialog can change by gender preference (Option - requires Lovers Genderbender)

VARIATIONS ON A THEME:

That sounds like a lot of options, doesn't it?

If you discount the dialog that an NPC uses to chastise you after asking her about her cycle, the original version of TamagoTopic had merely a couple dozen responses. This was not really expansive nor recognized the character's history with the player. Likewise, it didn't take into account the NPC character's racial speech patterns or tendencies. 

The new version of TamagoTopic was expanded greatly to cover that and more.  Based on the initial dialog options from the original, a multitude of variations were created based on character speech patterns, inclinations towards their sexual preferences, changes based on a maternal or biological clock, honorifics towards the player and the player's gender. All of this has been combined with the near-dozen menstrual states built into the TamagoClub and TamagoTopic system. In fact, what was once a few dozen lines has grown into over 2000 entries, modified to suit each of the above conditions.

And this may yet be expanded to include more!

NO MORE DEPENDENCIES:

Another difference....  The mod is no longer dependent on the TamagoClub master to run.  The only actual mod it is dependent upon is Oblivion itself.

Initially, if you wish to run a mod that has a master file, that master file must be loaded. Running a game and not having the master file in your game will merely exit the game without any word or warning.  However, this isn't helpful because you may be confused as to why the game merely exited.

Now, TamagoTopic checks whether or not you have the TamagoClub master file loaded and brings up a message to inform you about that crucial detail.  TamagoTopic will not run without the master file, but it will not abruptly exit without warning either.

OPTIONAL MODS:

TamagoClub v 1.15 rev 4.32

Obviously, TamagoClub is a necessary mod, but it works entertainingly well with the latest version of TamagoClub which now includes a Maternal instinct flag for the NPCs.  If they have a stronger maternal instinct, their dialog may actually favor having children while other NPC may not be so inclined.  This is part of a dialog change as the original TamagoTopic randomized the returned dialog for both happy and sad states for any NPC.

HiyokoClub

Usually accompanying the TamagoClub master, the HiyokoClub system is meant to generate those children which have actually been borne. But for the new version of TamagoTopic, it is also useful to determine if the recently borne child is also the child of the Player. This allowed for the creation of dialog where the NPC can tell the player that their child was borne safely rather than just her child. Likewise, a similar option was built into dialog if the child was stillborn.

LOVERS WITH PK and LOVERS SLAVE TRADER

Lovers with PK is certainly a required and necessary mod. But in addition to this, both it and Lovers Slave Trader deal with conditions where an NPC has been designated a Slave.  TamagoTopic recognizes this and will render dialog suitable for an enslaved NPC when speaking to its Master or Mistress.

DLC - THE SHIVERING ISLES

What can be said about this insane piece of work?  If sufficiently beaten, denizens of the Isles may no longer treat you as a regular character, but one of a higher nobility... or more.  With that, the way they speak to you may also be different. And what is with the MadGod himself? Things may get very odd indeed.

LOVERS GENDERBENDER

A very strange mod that can allow the user to change an NPC's sex by way of magic, this mod also adds options for a character's gender preferences.  As such, an NPC changed into another gender may respond favorably to the change, or become disgusted with their new form. And likewise, the dialog they give when asked may reflect their inherit nature.

RESET?:

If you have to reset the mod, and have all your game variables be expunged and refreshed, use the following console command:

set a3tt.doonce to 0

THE ORIGINAL MOD:

For archival purposes, the download also contains a zip file which has an OMOD of the original 2012 TamagoTopic mod. You cannot run both versions together. The OMOD 2012 version is only present for safekeeping and historical reasons.

REQUIRES:

Lovers with PK

TamagoClub

RECOMMENDED:

TamagoClub v 1.15 rev 4.32

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ THE README

Q & A and Stuff...

Q:  How many lines are in here?
A:  Over 2200.

Q:  What?  Why so many? You only had a dozen or so replies in the original
A:  Blame Bethesda!  Hehe.  The dialog system is rigid.  I cannot make one of dialog line and substitute a phrase within.  Each individual response had to have its own line. And there are MANY variations.

Q:  What do you mean by variations.

A:  Is the NPC talking to a man or woman?  Were you bestowed with a title like My Lord, Your Grace or Master/Mistress?  Is the NPC interested in having children or not keen on giving birth?  And did the NPC find itself in the unusual situation of having its gender changed?  Of those alone, there are 100 variations, and then there's more like if the NPC had children before, whether you're the father of her last child, or the father of the baby in her belly.

Q:  Did your fingers get tired from all this typing?
A:  Yes.   Moving along.....

Q:  Do you have plans on any further work on this mod?

A:  Yes, but only if someone sends me suggestions on racial dialog, situations which may happen, or other eventualities.

Q:  DId you say... "its gender changed" ?

A:  Yes.  The new version is compatible with my Genderbender mod.  Previously, you'd need a patch I made to account for some... oddities.  Now it's no longer needed.

Q:  Do I need to use TamagoClub with this?
A:  Well, I removed TamagoClub as a dependency so it won't crash if you forget to activate it.  But yeah, otherwise you won't get any dialog.

Q:  I'm using TamagoSetbody.  Do I need this too?
A:  Well, .... That works fine to 'visually' show you characters with big bellies... assuming you have compatible maternity wear that is.  If you don't have suitable maternity wear, you won't see that belly under all those clothes.  Besides, this gets you information on if they're about to ovulate or have their period.

February 28th was...

BUMPERS....

to Version 2.1

It's nothing major and nothing that will really affect anything gamewise... unless you were cheating.   :tounge_xd:

Some of the inventory 'flags' used in the mod were still set to 'playable' and as such, you could see them in your NPC's inventory.  So now, the latest version merely corrects this issue and hides all the flags.  Sorry about that.

OH, and I am open to ideas to expand the dialog, racial dialog style or whatever....

Today, we...

BUMP

to Version 2.2

This version has a newly redesigned HONORIFIC system.  Initially, the system used different flags to determine which type of greeting you received, whether it was My Lord, Your Grace, Master, or no greeting at all.  Now, I use a single flag to control this.  The original flags that covered the previous system, including the built-in Enslavement Status Test flag are still there, but are now unused in the actual NPC responses.

Some of the topics ran tests to see if an NPC was a Golden Saint, a Dark Seducer and/or a Dremora.  That meant that a single response needed to perform up to three tests, which does fill the conditions window.  The conditions window is filled enough as it is. But I decided to create a DaedraGroup test flag.  This way, I used a single flag to take the place of two to three races at a time.

There is no physical change in how the INI system works. And in that, you still have the ability to enter RACES for different dialog styles.  In version 2.1, you were abile to only add races that use the same khajiit-like third person feline speech. However, version 2.2 may now let you define races that use the same highly-proper (if not volatile) speech pattern of the Saints, Seducers and vanilla Dremora from above.  The ini file accompanying the new version has an entry of just "Saint,Seducer,Drem". So any new custom races mimicking the Saints and Seducers will obviously use this dialog style.

There were errors when dealing with the detection of the MAD GOD himself, let alone the Saints and Seducers.  This, now fixed.   And with that, I also found that one of the lines of dialog was... blank.  Text wasn't actually missing.  It just wasn't intended to be there in the first place.

And that's it

I am open to suggestions as to additional dialog, whether new lines to supplement the already existing responses, or new speech patterns for races not currently considered within the mod.  As an example, if anyone has Argonian dialog, send it my way.  If you have thoughts of dialog that a TangMo from Akavir may suggest, hit me with a PM or gimme a post  it within a Spoiler.  And if you think some mod may demand some new Honorific, send me word.

Until then, I guess this is done.... for now.    :cool:

Oops.  Time to

BUMP

up to Version 2.3

There's no need to panic.  There's no structural changes or additions/removal of flags or content.  Merely some scriptwork and dialog changes.

The Racial ID system had a minor flaw, one which prevented it to operate in a heirarchal manner.  The first heading within the INI allows for races with names akin to Khajiit, Tabaxi or Cat to use the Khajiit-like dialog.  The moment any race is detected with these within their names, the dialog is set.  'Tis unfortunate, because if I so chose to make a set of dialog for "Skyrim Khajiit", it would not be reached.  This assuming there is some dialog differences like if a Skyrim Khajiit speaks like it's a Nord or something.

The second fix was a rework of the GenderBender adaption system that determines if a character appreciates or hates its form after having its gender changed.  Not truly a fix... but more of a better restructuring of the script.

The third was merely some lines of dialog from the topic itself.  You have to love writing for oddball characters. 

I am open to suggestions as to additional dialog, whether new lines to supplement the already existing responses, or new speech patterns for races not currently considered within the mod.  As an example, if anyone has Argonian dialog, send it my way.  If you have thoughts of dialog that a TangMo from Akavir may suggest, hit me with a PM or gimme a post  it within a Spoiler.  And if you think some mod may demand some new Honorific, send me word.

Until then, I guess this is done.... for now.    :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see this and the other Tamago mods get fresh updates. :) I just updated this one to your latest version from the non Dukky version and I am getting a very very spammy error in my messagelog.txt. Its "2020/03/21 00:02:11  [0050742D] [WARNING]   AddItem in script 'a3ttqTestSlave' failed to generate an item."

Maybe a problem baked into my save ?

20 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

AddItem in script 'a3ttqTestSlave' failed to generate an item."

There are only six 'AddItem' (well, AddItemNS) commands within the a3ttqTestSlave, all four calling for the same, all calling for the same ONE item. However, I think I know the statement in question:  rTarget.AddItemNS xTTopicEnslavement 0 ...   the '0' in the statement.  Had to be, because xTTopicEnslavement is the countable slave flag.

So I eliminated that line and

BUMPED

to version 2.4

So NOW that spammy error message should be gone.

And now for a hint.....  :cool::tounge_xd:

On 2/28/2020 at 1:43 AM, LongDukDong said:

Q:  Do you have plans on any further work on this mod?

A:  Yes, but only if someone sends me suggestions on racial dialog, situations which may happen, or other eventualities.

Then I think it must be from a saved game. 

The only item added in the 'a3ttqTestSlave' is the singular xTTopicEnslavement item, a clothing item I use for a flag to determine if your NPC is a slave or not. Even if you don't have the LST mod, it would still run to see if you have any Lovers with PK 'slave' state flags.

Then I really have no idea.  UNLESS your mod order isn't arranged properly.

In general, the ESMs (the Masters) are

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful Peopl2 2ch-Ed.esm (Well, for me anyway)

x117race.em (ditto)

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

And the ESPs of note....

TamagoPlayerHudkii.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp (I like it so... hehe)

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp (to find all those brats)

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  (WOOF WOOF)

... ( A few others like TamagoSetbody, Future Dream, RaperS..)

Lovers With PK.esp

I'm not getting that error, so I'm hoping it's a case of mod order.  I mean, the error message makes no sense that it cannot generate an item which it specific for that particular mod. And if it isn't the item itself but the actor, it makes no sense that it runs a check to make sure the rTarget reference is a valid actor in the first place.

Hmm My esm order is as yours, for the mods that I use. In esps, Boss has put Tamago Topic.esp before LoversTamagoClub.esp. I will try with Tamago Topic after LoversTamagoClub like you posted and try.

Spoiler

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 6.0.10]
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
06  SettlementsOfCyrodiil.esm  [Version 1.3]
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
09  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
0A  Better Cities .esp  [Version 6.0.10]
0B  CoO1.esp
0C  Travelers of Cyrodiil.esp
0D  OblivionReloaded.esp
0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0F  DLCOrrery.esp
**  DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp
10  DLCVileLair.esp
11  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
**  DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp
12  DLCSpellTomes.esp
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
13  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
14  BisSP_RHH_2.esp
15  DLCThievesDen.esp
**  DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp
16  Orden des Drachen.esp  [Version 2016]
++  ODD Map Icon Markers FastTravel.esp
17  Imperial Furniture Renovated.esp
18  AltVillageStart.esp
19  Dalls_Castle.esp
1A  DibellasWatch.esp
1B  DibellasWatchAdditions.esp
1C  EM_RedRoseManor.esp  [Version 2.0]
1D  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp  [Version 3.0RC1]
1E  OldCrowInn.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
1F  Passwall Adventurers Club.esp
20  Pellanodiil Village.esp
21  ardah.esp
22  SoulGoddness.esp
23  Stonehill Castle - Kvatch.esp
24  Temius Castle.esp
25  Timberville.esp
26  TR_Stirk.esp
27  Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
28  VHBloodlines 1.2.esp  [Version 1.5.6]
**  VHBloodlines 1.2 Vwalk.esp
29  Wolfdol Castle Alessia.esp
2A  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
2B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
2C  BrumaGuildReconstructed.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
**  DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp
2D  Knights.esp
2E  Oblivion Uncut.esp
**  Knights Vwalk.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
2F  HoarfrostCastle.esp
30  AFK_Weye.esp  [Version 2.32.Non-COBL]
**  AFK_Weye Vwalk.esp
31  DarkBrotherhoodChronicles.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
++  LindumOverhaul-DarkBrotherhoodChronicles Patch.esp
32  Rimmen.esp
33  Tales of Cyrodiil.esp
34  EastbrinkBasic.esp
35  Faregyl.esp  [Version 2.0.11]
**  Faregyl Vwalk.esp
36  Feldscar.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
**  Feldscar Vwalk.esp
37  Gottshaw Village.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  Gottshaw Village Vwalk.esp
38  Molapi.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
39  Oranstad.esp
3A  Reedstand.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Reedstand Vwalk.esp
3B  ShezriesTownsMaster.esp
**  ShezriesTownsMaster Vwalk.esp
3C  SilverfishFalls.esp
3D  Urasek.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Urasek Vwalk.esp
3E  Vergayun.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
**  Vergayun Vwalk.esp
3F  Viking Village.esp
40  Villages1.1.esp  [Version 1.1d]
41  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 2]
**  xulBrenaRiverRavine Vwalk.esp
42  Frostcrag Village.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
**  Frostcrag Village Vwalk.esp
43  Sutch Village.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Sutch Village Vwalk.esp
44  Maeva Scribonias Bookshop NO BookPlacing plus Castas Books plus Amalrics Books.esp
45  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
46  TamagoBreak.esp
47  LoversTamagoClub.esp
48  TamagoNews.esp
49  TamagoTopic.esp  [Version 2.4]
4A  HiyokoGenerator.esp
4B  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
4C  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
4D  TamagoSetBody.esp
4E  AACV1.esp
4F  LoversClubCatsSx.esp
50  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
51  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
52  LoversTachiCat2.esp
53  LoversRaperS.esp
54  LoversSituations.esp
55  LoversBed.esp
56  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
57  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
58  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.11]
59  LoversMB2.esp
5A  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
5B  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
5C  LSTaddonInH.esp
5D  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
5E  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
5F  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
60  SetBody.esp
61  Rathunas01.esp
62  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]
63  ViljainRedRoseManor.esp  [Version 1.2]
64  Sofia.esp
65  OwnableTavernRedone.esp
66  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
67  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 6.0.11]
68  Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
69  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
**  Better Cities Resources Vwalk.esp
6A  Better Cities - Dark Brotherhood Chronicles.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
6B  Better Cities Chorrol - ODD patch.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
6C  Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
6D  Better Cities Market District - Oblivion Uncut.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
6E  OblivionUncut-BetterCitiesArena Patch.esp
6F  Better Cities - VHBloodlines.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
70  IPSkoolTest.esp
71  OTR-BCpatch.esp
72  LoversProstitute03.esp  [Version 2]
73  xLCR.esp
74  LHS Text Extension.esp
75  LHS LST Patch.esp
++  LindumOverhaul-BetterCities Patch.esp
**  Sensual Walks.esp
**  Sensual Walks SI.esp
**  Sensual Walks SI DS + GS.esp
76  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
77  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
78  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Never heard of it.

The message you are receiving pertains to the script that determines whether or not the NPC is enslaved, and to what degree.  Since the dialog does change based on this degree, the script clearly does apply the proper quantity of xTTopicEnslavement  flags.   If there was an issue with being unable to acquire an item with AddItem, as Tiawar 's mod is claiming,  then this wouldn't work and the dialog wouldn't change based on slave status as it currently does.

It sounds to me that this message logger is generating a false positive, claiming an error that isn't present.

Incidentally, the script doesn't even use AddItem as being reported, but AddItemNS.

Well, to ease your mind that TamagoTopic has no error, let me describe the way TamagoTopic applies flags.

I use a system that applies flags (those hidden clothing items) onto actors (NPCs/Creatures) before dialog begins. But to do so, it must pass through a Cross-hairs Targeting system since we are talking about special flags that actors normally would not carry because they are specific only for this mod.  And it is the Targeting Cross-hairs system that I wish to touch upon.  And for the record, I did not design the basics of the cross-hairs system, elegant and simple as it is.

The Cross-hairs system is a continuously running system, executing as fast as I so choose it to run.  It starts off by obtaining the reference of the actor in the cross-hairs. In this, if someone like 'Claudia Perrick' is in the cross-hairs, the system acquires her data.  After that, it then looks to see if she was previously targeted, comparing it to a Storage Reference value.  The cross-hairs system only continues to run past this if the Storage Reference isn't the same.  That is, it only runs if the cross-hairs didn't previously detect Claudia.

When the cross-hairs system is first executed, the 'Storage Reference' value is empty.  It holds no data.  Once an NPC is caught in the cross-hairs, this changes. It first runs the above mentioned check to see if the NPC in the cross-hairs matches what is in the Storage Reference. And if the check matches, if the NPC does match what is in storage, the cross-hairs system kicks out and starts over its loop again to again check what is in the cross-hairs.  But if the NPC doesn't match what is in the Storage Reference, it can continue.  The first thing that happens is that the Storage Reference accepts a copy of the NPC caught in the cross-hairs. This way, the system immediately doesn't re-execute the later code over and over for the same actor/npc ad infinitum.

Of all things, this only requires the simplest of code:

;; Get Current Target in Crosshairs
    let rThis := getCrosshairRef

if (rThis == rPrev)

return
    endif
    let
rPrev := rThis

Once it passes the Cross-hairs system, ensuring that it only executes once a new actor was detected and not the same actor previously in the cross-hairs, it runs some more checks.  Above all else, I check to make sure it is a valid form, then I make sure it is a valid actor, and then make sure it isn't a creature since a creature typically doesn't have dialog.

Only after it passes all these checks, does it then branch to a new routine that applies the flags.  Only after it determines the actor isn't being repeated and is a valid NPC does it perform the scripts that applies flags.  No script that applies the flags is ever reached unless it is determined that we have a valid NPC. And no script that applies the flags is ever reached on a repeated/duplicated process as the cross-hairs system prevents the same NPC from being processes over and over. So spamming of the same flags repeatedly in any script outside of the cross-hairs system isn't only unlikely, but isn't possible.

• 1 month later...

The  foundation of this mod was the original version, BUT I removed all dependencies from it, including its dependency for TamagoClub itself.  So... yeah, a restart is advised. 

On the other hand, it won't crash or bug out on you if you forgot to install TamagoClub. :P  It WILL let you know you forgot to install it though. ;)

i seem to have encountered an issue. the save will became bloated after a few in game days. the ess file remains the same but the obse save file became 6 times the size (500 kb to 3 mb) which makes saving the game takes about 12-15s. also, it seems the longer i spend in game days the bigger the save become.

i tried to pinpoint the issue if it's related to this mod or not, and the bloating only happens when tamago topic is activated. though i don't know if it might be a conflict. help plz, i love your update/changes to tamago topic.

edit: it takes 4 in game days to get the save from 500kb to 3mb.

BUMPED

to version 2.5

Thanks, Scarvoice.

So... it appears that I erred in ONE script and accidentally added a Dialog token instead of removed the token...  So the tokens for a specific feature kept increasing.

Meanwhile, I neglected to DESTROY generated string data and KILL generated arrays.  :no_mouth:

Both of these which I had to fix increased filesize bloat.  But now fixed.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:no_mouth:  I'm actually kinda curious about that myself.....

The  a3ttqTestSlave script only performs tests on very very VERY specific flags.   It runs tests on the default LAPF's  enslave flag... and the  LoversSlaveTrader slave flag.  And for the LoversSlaveTrader (or LST) flag, I have its code wrapped around a special  if...endif block to prevent errors if LST isn't loaded.

And the only content added/removed in the script is the  xTopcEnslavement flag, and its code is 010237F1 ... Relative to its Mod order of course.  Nothing reference item, spell, script or NPC with a form ID ending with 50742D exists in either my list of scripts, Inventory or even as mod flags loaded by the quest