Body By Race issues

KainsChylde

It's not specifically PC related vs NPC related, so playing a male won't bypass the problem.  It has to do with the mesh/textures swapping in the fly the BBR does.  You could run for a while and never notice anything, then you'll get a crash every once in a while when the "redress" occurs.  Then the crashing becomes more and more frequent.  I used BBR for quite a while without seeing any issues, so I kept thinking "these guy are nuts saying it has issues".  But once the crashing started, it never went away (for me).  Finally it was annoying enough that I removed it and went with a normal replacer (Beware of Girl).  Again, it may work for you (for a while), but just be advised there is a good chance of issues.

None that I've seen.  BBR itself hasn't been updated in nearly 2 years.  And I don't think it was a priority with prideslayer for sexoutNG since there are so many other body replacers (plus the body suit built into sexoutNG) that worked fine with SO.  I would love to see this issue fixed - I enjoyed the variety in body styles it offered (seeing all of the females with the exact same body surprisingly gets a little boring).  Again, it may work fine for you (it did for me for a long time) if you can put up with the occasional CTD.  Hell, you're playing a Bethesada game, you should be used to CTDs :P  .  For me the CTDs just starting becoming to frequent to ignore.

None that I've seen.  BBR itself hasn't been updated in nearly 2 years.  And I don't think it was a priority with prideslayer for sexoutNG since there are so many other body replacers (plus the body suit built into sexoutNG) that worked fine with SO.  I would love to see this issue fixed - I enjoyed the variety in body styles it offered (seeing all of the females with the exact same body surprisingly gets a little boring).  Again, it may work fine for you (it did for me for a long time) if you can put up with the occasional CTD.  Hell, you're playing a Bethesada game, you should be used to CTDs :P  .  For me the CTDs just starting becoming to frequent to ignore.

It would be great for someone to rewrite Body by Race for Sexout usage or even merge it into SCR or Sexout. Pregnancy picks naked bodies according to T3, T6M & BNB but only the Pregnant Meshes, if we installed the basic Nude Meshes would be good, I'll have to have a look at BBR & it's Permissions sometime to see how it works.

I manually merged body by race with a merged patch and haven't had any issues with body swapping. The problems maybe related to if you simply place it at the bottom of your load order overwriting several mods. But since I don't have problems I can only say why I think I don't.

It would be great for someone to rewrite Body by Race for Sexout usage or even merge it into SCR or Sexout. Pregnancy picks naked bodies according to T3, T6M & BNB but only the Pregnant Meshes, if we installed the basic Nude Meshes would be good, I'll have to have a look at BBR & it's Permissions sometime to see how it works.

Anyone seen TattooedIllusions lately? With the body work he's already done this sounds right up his alley.

Archived