Radiation based Creature Futa Mod Idea

This topic is mostly directed @Invictaxe because I think it's something he may be interested in creating but if anyone else feels like taking a stab at it feel free.

The idea is fairly simple: when playing as a female character (I suppose this could be applied to male characters as well) every time you take radiation damage there is a small (factions of a percent) chance that your character will mutate and sprout a penis. However, rather than it being a human penis it is creature's penis. Mainly I was thinking this mod would randomly select between the Deathclaw penis and Mirelurk King penis found here, but if you're feeling ambitious it could be expanded to use any creature penis that has had art assets created (example: Feral Ghoul and Supermutant). You could then choose to remain in your new mutated state or craft an anti-mutation serum at the chemlab.

Perhaps the biggest problem with this idea is the topic of penis morphs for animations. But honestly for me: I don't care about morphs for this ridiculous idea. If the mod works in every other way but the penis has a perma-boner: I'm happy.

you bastard!

Well, I thought of an idea on how to do this

as a framework, this will require other mods to work

simply

script attached to pipboy

every hundred or so rads point, it rolls a d20 and if it hits the target then you get a perk and keyword and armor

Perk - Called "Futa"

Keyword - use the gender keyword from AAF

armor - use a levelled list which you can put dicks from other mods in

then you can craft a potion to remove the perk and keyword and (not sure how to remove for a particular armor)

but I won't make this mod anytime soon, I still have to test the baby_addon's and wasteland dairy and release them

5 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

you bastard!

Well, I thought of an idea on how to do this

as a framework, this will require other mods to work

simply

script attached to pipboy

every hundred or so rads point, it rolls a d20 and if it hits the target then you get a perk and keyword and armor

Perk - Called "Futa"

Keyword - use the gender keyword from AAF

armor - use a levelled list which you can put dicks from other mods in

then you can craft a potion to remove the perk and keyword and (not sure how to remove for a particular armor)

but I won't make this mod anytime soon, I still have to test the baby_addon's and wasteland dairy and release them

Haha, no worries man. I know you've got projects on your to-do list and I'm not trying to selfishly add to that work load. Take your time on your projects I'm a patient man. After looking at the types of mods you make this just seemed like something that would catch your interest.

• 6 months later...