MO fuckery - mods mysteriously turning into categories - SOLVED

Chagong

MO suddenly decided to turn some of my mods into categories and group up other mods into them. Some mods that were grouped up are obviously related, some aren't. Other than that my load order and mods installations seem to be unaffected, and my modlist.txt doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. It happened right after I ran the MXPF patcher for Immersive Children. I attached two screenshots to show what the problem is.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

mo fuckery 1.jpg

mo fuckery 2.jpg

21 minutes ago, Chagong said:

MO suddenly decided to turn some of my mods into categories and group up other mods into them. Some mods that were grouped up are obviously related, some aren't. Other than that my load order and mods installations seem to be unaffected, and my modlist.txt doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. It happened right after I ran the MXPF patcher for Immersive Children. I attached two screenshots to show what the problem is.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

mo fuckery 1.jpg

mo fuckery 2.jpg

That's the worst

you want to switch it back to no groups. 

mo.jpg.30eae35c1cf8bc0398f38e722750b9ef.jpg

Archived