BD's 3BBB Armor and Clothes Replacer - 3BBB Advanced Patch

58 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

Oooh... i had forgotten about that, pretty sure Acro stated somewhere he would not do this but i may be wrong with that, i suppose you could just swap the plugins and see if it works.

there's a lot of mesh renaming going on, so I'm guessing swapping the esps wont work. 

BD's esp has a bunch of issues  as well(outfits missing or pointed wrong, vanilla textures overwritten, gloves missing hands, that kind of thing) based on me checking all the outfits.

It's a pain one way or the other...seeing elders run around in minidresses and thongs (or without ?) is just so....ecch...

35 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

there's a lot of mesh renaming going on, so I'm guessing swapping the esps wont work. 

BD's esp has a bunch of issues  as well(outfits missing or pointed wrong, vanilla textures overwritten, gloves missing hands, that kind of thing) based on me checking all the outfits.

It's a pain one way or the other...seeing elders run around in minidresses and thongs (or without ?) is just so....ecch...

look for a clothes replacer that assigns new clothes for elders only or make your elders more attractive i guess ?

can get the same effect like an Imperial Texture Fix with a 1k Texture pack

The Imperial texture was composed of bitmaps rather than usual dxt format, which is presumed to have caused ctd.

Yeah, it's weird.

Except for the TGA format, all of the textures available on LE can be used in SE, so when actually try on the Imperial clothes, there's no problem.

So the only thing that can be inferred is that it's too large a file size, so when the npcs wearing it becomes a great sponing, it may creates lag or ctd.

The 1k texture pack already has all the textures compressed into a BC7 format, so the texture problem will be fixed.

48 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

yes I tried the texture fix and still experience a huge FPS drop,

:/

BTW, what does the 3BBB Advanced Patch actually do?

Did you even read the desciption before installing this ? it's pretty obvious what it does if you read the description...

Edit: this is what the description just in case... screenshot-www.loverslab.com-2020_03.10-22_16_10.png.9fd0c452cacdf52ea5c85c660949a30b.png

in other words, it makes the vagina visible if you zap the panty when building those outfits in bodyslide...

2nd edit: Also, the huge fps drops your experiencing has nothing to do with this patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I love your mod but I've run into some CTD issues; when I'm in Dimhollow crypt, if I try to open the door where Loki and Serana's crypt is, I immediately crash. This also happens when I go near the Dragon's wall located near the Eldergreen sanctuary. However, if I don't use your mod, no CTD. sad.gifCan you offer any suggestion as to what I can do about it?
Thanks.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:32 PM, loversusers said:

this is more like a general question.

I have seen courtwizard outfit with hood clipping the head. e.g Aranea Ienith of the Azura star quest npc. same for solitude Sybille Stentor.

I guess there is just no support for 3bbb for this particular vanilla outfit yet

Increase the Priority of ESP in the BD armor.

Head clipping on the hood is, uh... I'll try to fix it, but it's not thought to be completely fixed.

16 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I love your mod but I've run into some CTD issues; when I'm in Dimhollow crypt, if I try to open the door where Loki and Serana's crypt is, I immediately crash. This also happens when I go near the Dragon's wall located near the Eldergreen sanctuary. However, if I don't use your mod, no CTD. sad.gifCan you offer any suggestion as to what I can do about it?
Thanks.

Try installing the GND mesh temporary fix file.

And try the 1K Texture option in the BD armor.

Except for those two, I didn't get a bug report about CTD.

@Acro748
@
AttilaMagyar

Deleted my previous message because having now gotten sleep and came at this with a clear head and not one that felt like I was pounding my head against the wall. In the hours I spent trouble shooting last night I didn't even think to do the logical and completely obvious.... anyways though I booted my game up on a fresh install with only this mod and it's requirements loaded and now I can confirm the CTD I was getting is not due to this mod after all well not entirely anyways something is conflicting with it, because with only this and its requirements loaded I don't CTD. So I will re edit this post later once I find which mod or mods in my list is/are conflicting with this that causes the crash. Once I find out I will post which ever mod it is that is conflicting with this conversion. 

On 4/4/2020 at 2:11 AM, AttilaMagyar said:

6 hours ago, sparral said:

Best way to make sure this isn't gonna cause a ctd (assuming both of your issues is caused by this mod) is to install every version of BD's armor replacer in order and including all the fixes that have been made for each version, it might sound like a lot of time to spend on getting every version (meaning the original unp then the cbbe conversion then the 3B conversion) but it doesn't take that long (like 30mins).

That's how i did it anyway because i installed this before Acro made it standalone and even after installing the updates i've never had any issues no matter the location or npc (vanilla or modded).

@Acro748
@
AttilaMagyar
@PraedythXVI

*sigh* Ok well I found the mods that are conflicting with this mod that result in the crash at Dimhollow Caverns. I also went to the other CTD Location mentioned by Attila at the bone strewn crest north east of elderglean and experienced a crash there as well for the 3 mods on my list that conflict with the BD's conversion. Sadly these 3 mods are all the revealing male armor mods I have installed. Now what I don't understand is how or why these 3 mod ( I will provide the links for them below ) will work fine along side Acro's conversion until entering these specific areas being the 2 I know of Dimhollow caverns and Bonestrewn crest.

So please if you know why and can provide a fix for this issue or steps to take in order to fix this issue ourselves than please do share. Having now installed this mod and seeing how awesome the appearance of the armors are and the amount of zap options available on the outfits there are, it would seem like a huge downgrade to have to switch back the armor/clothing replacer I was using previously. Loving this mod and want to continue to use it but considering I play as a male PC I just don't find the trade off using this mod at the expense of all revealing male armor mods to be worth it. When there are other armor replacers that don't conflict even if those are not nearly the level of quality and choice this mod provides. So again if you know how to fix this or how to make a patch so that these locations no longer cause a CTD when these mods are used together please share the solution/fix with the rest of us. 

As for the mods that conflicted with this mod they would be.

3. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903

Two of them were oldrim mods that I converted and have installed just because they are easily converted. My guess is that Atilla also has at least one of these installed as well because each of them has caused a CTD in both locations I mentioned when used along side with Acro's conversions. 

-Edit-

Okay so I found 2 more locations where I CTD with these mods installed together yet removing the male armor mods and visiting these locations no CTD's occur. So the CTD locations discovered thus far are.

1. Dimhollow Caverns 
2. Bonestrewn Crest
3. Mixwater Mill
4. Cronvangr Cave

Thanks for taking the time to single out the issues here, wherein you experience the same ctd's as I do. I too am using the three mods that you listed here. Hopefully someone can come up with a fix.
BTW ,  Remodeled armor for cbbe sse  and female outfit replacer cbbbe bodyslide works fine without any hiccups but the armors and clothing are not in the same league as this one is :(

@AttilaMagyar 

So I believe I may have found a work around for this issue so that I won't have to remove this mod. Now it's not ideal by any means. I decided to try disabling the revealing male armor mods I listed and clean the save file with re saver and it didn't show any left over instances/data from them so nothing to clean was being shown. That got me thinking I could continue to play this mod along side those just when I need get to one the locations that has a CTD occur because of this conflict. Than just disable these 3 mods since re saver showed its safe...ish to do so and since these outfits don't need to be built in body slide. Once done in the CTD location go and enable them again. Also will help in finding other possible locations that can cause a CTD which could help figure out a correlation in the crashes that occur. 

Anyway I decided to do this myself now it could have unforeseen issues but only time will tell on that part. So if you're like me and dont want to give up using these mods together this seems like a ok work around for it since re save didn't show these mods leaving behind any data or what ever that needed to be cleaned after disabling them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2020 at 4:11 PM, melissenpai said:

Could you merge the 3BBB Amazing to the standalone armors version as well? I'm trying to do it myself but failing miserably kjnkj

Nvm, I managed to do it myself!! I already said it on Nexus but I'm gonna post here too so other people see it.

I'm working on an .esp to make the standalone armors craftable from the original armor using a tanning rack, bc I didn't want to have to pull them from the console every time I got a new armor. If I'm rly bored I can make temper and enchant recipes for them too.

I just wanna be able to use both replacer and standalone versions at the same time to switch between skimpy and very skimpy versions lol

Pics in the spoiler!

Spoiler

Hre you can see how to craft them:

ztqifLo.png

This way you can have 2 versions of each armor in the game!! Now all NPCs will be wearing replacer armors (less skimpy) and I made a standalone version for Default-chan so she can fight with her tits out (and, of course, give it to sexy followers as well)

rMma33D.png

Lt8G1tl.png