REQUEST: Change Facial Gender?

Hello LoversLab World!  I have a very entertaining petition:

When you generate your character, you can use sliders and adjust the features of your character.  And when you toggle between MALE and FEMALE genders, your character's face changes to the appropriate gender, but with those same selected features.   It isn't just the 'body' set that changes, but the facial set that changes whilst holding true to the facial features you desire.

Now, some may know that I crafted Lovers Genderbender.  It uses the OBSE console command that can change the gender of a target, so Emperor Martin can become Empress Martin, or change First Mate Malvulis into a dude.  However, the OBSE command is limited as it only changes the gender of the body alone and does not affect the face.  So... Empress Martin still retains that 5 o'clock shadow. This is rather puzzling as facial characteristics changes when selecting gender during character generation.

This leads to two possibilities.  Either there is a separate command or switch for the face alone within the character generator system, or that there are a series of ingrained values that needs to be adjusted to change facial characteristics between the genders.

So I am putting forth this request for any information on how to adjust/alter character facial characteristics whilst running in-game, this including gender changes.

Thank you.   >o__

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping on the first monday of the month for activity sake.Who knows? Maybe someone will figure out how to change facial features based on gender while in-game and without using the CALL RACE MENU option.  Yeah, gotta mention... not using that route.

• 1 month later...

Bumping again.   I didn't think I wanted it bumped so close to April Fools Day.

Oh, well.   No one has any ideas about changing face settings?  I think I do recall something that changed how a character blushed based on the dialog they needed to say.  Something like Edialog or whatever.  Just trying from memory.  STILL, if they figured out how to adjust the blush texture... and that's from the settings you choose in face generation....

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 11:17 PM, LongDukDong said:

Something like Edialog or whatever.  Just trying from memory.  STILL, if they figured out how to adjust the blush texture... and that's from the settings you choose in face generation....

unfortunately, that is a magic effect shader, it also appears on the body. I really wish we had the answers here...  even a way to remove gender differences so you could simply have female and male heads through blockhead be enough