Is there anything like this?

Hello, Loverslab! As i once again equipped my char with a ton of gear and clothing i thought...isn't there a mod that let's you create a very own preset of equipment that you can put on in 1 click? I'm just a bit of a role-player and although i want to do so i am to lazy to manually change battle set to street ser to home set and etc. So...is there a mod that could help me?

6 minutes ago, DrunkMag said:

Hello, Loverslab! As i once again equipped my char with a ton of gear and clothing i thought...isn't there a mod that let's you create a very own preset of equipment that you can put on in 1 click? I'm just a bit of a role-player and although i want to do so i am to lazy to manually change battle set to street ser to home set and etc. So...is there a mod that could help me?

I don't know of one, that doesn't mean there isn't but the closest thing I could think of was Wardrobe Manager, which defined what you followers wore, depending on situation/location.
I've not seen one for Skyrim.

I take it the F1 - F4 equipment groups only work for weapons? (Never used them myself)

10 minutes ago, DrunkMag said:

Try this

AH Hotkeys

I dont know about other mod than mine to work like this...

but it never was and never will be public... now im making tutorial for other LL user

Spoiler

But once i finish maybe ill show u how to make mod like this...

//Edit:

i will give little tut in ... tut im making now... lol so if u want u can wait for AutoSave tutorial and read little tut about your problem lol xD

#BadEnglish :D

//Edit2:

idk why im sending u to different tut xD lol

in short: ( long version later )

1. Create Chest

2. Create Spell to open this Chest

3. Create Spell to show message menu ( with items options ) lel #english xD

4. use Spell to equip all items from chest on actor

ofc. this will work only for this same Save... im not sure how to make it for ALL SAVES

as long its this same game save it will work

19 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know of one, that doesn't mean there isn't but the closest thing I could think of was Wardrobe Manager, which defined what you followers wore, depending on situation/location.
I've not seen one for Skyrim.

I take it the F1 - F4 equipment groups only work for weapons? (Never used them myself)

19 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Try this

AH Hotkeys

18 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

I dont know about other mod than mine to work like this...

but it never was and never will be public... now im making tutorial for other LL user

Reveal hidden contents

But once i finish maybe ill show u how to make mod like this...

//Edit:

i will give little tut in ... tut im making now... lol so if u want u can wait for AutoSave tutorial and read little tut about your problem lol xD

#BadEnglish :D

//Edit2:

idk why im sending u to different tut xD lol

in short: ( long version later )

1. Create Chest

2. Create Spell to open this Chest

3. Create Spell to show message menu ( with items options ) lel #english xD

4. use Spell to equip all items from chest on actor

ofc. this will work only for this same Save... im not sure how to make it for ALL SAVES

as long its this same game save it will work

17 hours ago, monsta88 said:

An easy but not complete solution:  If you have the items in your inventory, then you can use SkyUI.

- Set up hotkeys in MCM.

- Favorite the gear you want to wear.

- Bring up the Favorite menu and add items to a hotkey.

Thank yoy everyone for your help! I think i found THE mod thanks to you. Have a nice day! ;)

Archived