creation kit compile problem

hello, i'm just trying my first mod which works so far but now i'm at a point where i integrated other frameworks.
such as devious devices and no matter what i try i don't get my script compiled. I installed all dependencies in 
the right folder but as I understand the error messages the compiler cannot find the source scripts ?
Scriptname GBT_Farmslavegear extends Quest  

Zadlibs Property libs Auto
zadxLibs Property xLibs  Auto

Function GiveGBT_Farmslavegear()
	 Game.DisablePlayerControls()
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_HobbleDressTransparentInventory , xLibs.zadx_HobbleDressTransparentRendered , libs.zad_DeviousHobbleSkirt , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_catsuit_longgloves_transparent_Inventory , xLibs.zadx_catsuit_longgloves_transparent_Rendered, libs.zad_DeviousGloves , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true); 
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_restrictiveBootsTrans_Inventory , xLibs.zadx_restrictiveBootsTrans_Rendered, libs.zad_DeviousBoots , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_hood_rubber_openface_transparent_Inventory , xLibs.zadx_hood_rubber_openface_transparent_Rendered, libs.zad_BlockGeneric , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_HR_BBYokeInventory , xLibs.zadx_HR_BBYokeRendered, libs.zad_BlockGeneric   , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.gagWTLeatherBall , xLibs.gagWTLeatherBallRendered, libs.zad_DeviousGag   , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulVag , xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulVagRendered, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal   , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulNips , xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulNipsRendered, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple   , skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.ForceEquipDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.wtEboniteBlindfold , xLibs.wtEboniteBlindfoldRendered, libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold   ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);  
	Game.EnablePlayerControls()
EndFunction

Function RemoveGBT_Farmslavegear()
	 Game.DisablePlayerControls()
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_HobbleDressTransparentInventory , xLibs.zadx_HobbleDressTransparentRendered , libs.zad_DeviousHobbleSkirt ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_catsuit_longgloves_transparent_Inventory , xLibs.zadx_catsuit_longgloves_transparent_Rendered, libs.zad_DeviousGloves ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true); 
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_restrictiveBootsTrans_Inventory , xLibs.zadx_restrictiveBootsTrans_Rendered, libs.zad_DeviousBoots ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_hood_rubber_openface_transparent_Inventory , xLibs.zadx_hood_rubber_openface_transparent_Rendered, libs.zad_BlockGeneric ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.zadx_HR_BBYokeInventory , xLibs.zadx_HR_BBYokeRendered, libs.zad_BlockGeneric   ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.gagWTLeatherBall , xLibs.gagWTLeatherBallRendered, libs.zad_DeviousGag   ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulVag , xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulVagRendered, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal   ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulNips , xLibs.PiercingsCommonSoulNipsRendered, libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple   ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);    
		libs.RemoveDevice(libs.PlayerRef, xLibs.wtEboniteBlindfold , xLibs.wtEboniteBlindfoldRendered, libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold   ,destroyDevice = true, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true);  
	Game.EnablePlayerControls()
EndFunction

compile error.txt

11 minutes ago, Xerxes_40 said:

Yes i usually use the Mod Organizer, but today I tested without the Mod Organizer, but got the same result

also did test PapyrusCompilerPlus same result

Double-check where everything has been put then.  It is only complaining about modded scripts missing.

If you use MO, and you want to compile scripts that have dependencies from other mods, like Sexlab you need to, first back up your scripts folder which includes the source folder in it, back it up,I would do dialogue views folder too and if you have an skse folder in data folder back it up. Copy and merge sexlab scripts folder with script folder in data folder, you need racemenu scripts folder(nio overwrite) and i have skse scripts and racemenu skse folder thrown into data folder. If you still have problems then about the only thing left would be you have no compiler in your data folder. Your an MO user, make dummy file with only skyrim.esm and then try to recompile any vanilla script, if you can't do that its your compiler. 

I forgot I think fnis scripts needs to be in with data folder scripts, back up your data folders first though. I started technique by throwing said files into data with mod i wanted to work on thrown into data as well,and then launched ck from its exe, this would be last resort for you if desperate, as it entirely circumvents MO. But with said files in data folder you should be able to go into Ck through MO and compile scripts anyways. 

I have all said files in 1 folder that I pulled from said mods,backed up in same folder i have my clean scripts folder, I actually backup dialogue views folder as well. Any time I drag skse folder into data to do work in MO with scripts i just trash when I finish, MO user should not have skse folder in data so... MO4Life...

I downloaded your log, you need racemenu scripts and skse folder in your data, that's the nio overwrite error, and you need fnis scripts, don't forget about fnis creatures

throw those in and well look at error then. 

Edit: With Racemenu and nio overwrite, idk if you need scripts folder from racemenu or the skse folder from racemenu in data, I temporarily put both. 

18 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I downloaded your log, you need racemenu scripts and skse folder in your data, that's the nio overwrite error, and you need fnis scripts, don't forget about fnis creatures

throw those in and well look at error then. 

Edit: With Racemenu and nio overwrite, idk if you need scripts folder from racemenu or the skse folder from racemenu in data, I temporarily put both. 

Honestly, there is no need to keep your scripts\source section clean -- only modders ever reference that, the game doesn't.  Copy everything from the mods you are referencing from their scripts\source and dump it into the data\scripts\source directory.

I just find there are fewer hoops to jump through if it is all in there and I don't have to worry about MO or other virtualization systems "finding" it.

18 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Honestly, there is no need to keep your scripts\source section clean

as far as scripts from mods like Sexlab and such that are being overwriting in data from mod in MO,yeah, I have been testing with data folder dirty and havent noticed problems. Glad to see other user saying as such. That being said, when I get around to next playthrough(AfterTes7Release) I will revert data folders back to vanilla,just because....MO baby.

3 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

AfterTes7Release

The one AFTER the next one?  So around 2030 then, hehe?

4 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

just because....MO baby

Unfortunately, some of the compilers I use for scripting don't play well with MO.  They'll happily deposit the new script into overwrite, but won't always read accurately from MO's virtualization.  Since the scripts\source psc files are never accessed by the game, I felt the best solution was just dump it all in data and not worry about it.  Just have to be sure the version I'm working with matches what is in my MO load, but most of the time that isn't an issue.

i did install a new copy of skyrim download all files new and at the end the same error

i can compile vanilla scripts or new scripts without dependencies

but i can't compile any mod script file

it must be a really stupid mistake from me but i still don't get it

could be win10 the problem somehow ?

do i need to load all *.BSA files ?

10 minutes ago, Xerxes_40 said:

i did install a new copy of skyrim download all files new and at the end the same error

i can compile vanilla scripts or new scripts without dependencies

but i can't compile any mod script file

it must be a really stupid mistake from me but i still don't get it

could be win10 the problem somehow ?

do i need to load all *.BSA files ?

You need to make sure all of the scripts are in the scripts\source folder for all of the mods you are trying to make scripts for -- as well as their dependencies.

well i'm almost done only 39 errors left ...

i did not unpack the .bsa files ...

--- ERRORS ---

zadBoundCombatScript.psc(376,82): cannot convert to unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(376,82): cannot cast a form to a fnissmconfigmenu, types are incompatible
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(376,20): unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(377,19): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(377,31): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(377,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,14): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,26): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,53): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,65): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,70): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,71): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(386,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(386,70): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(386,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(387,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(387,71): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(387,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBQ00.psc(124,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadBQ00.psc(124,16): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBQ00.psc(127,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadBQ00.psc(127,14): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBQ00.psc(131,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadBQ00.psc(131,15): none is not a known user-defined type
zadBQ00.psc(133,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadBQ00.psc(133,14): none is not a known user-defined type
zadConfig.psc(541,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadConfig.psc(541,16): none is not a known user-defined type
zadConfig.psc(543,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadConfig.psc(543,15): none is not a known user-defined type
zadConfig.psc(546,16): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
zadConfig.psc(546,28): none is not a known user-defined type
zadConfig.psc(546,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

are these all devious devices files are missing ?

3 hours ago, Xerxes_40 said:

ok well i found the last 2 mod source missing but i don't understand

FNISSexyMove.esp and ConsoleUtil are no required mods from DD ?

anyway BIG Thanks for helping me

I think you need the scripts from ZAZ animations.

Any time a script references another script, the compiler will want to see the script for that one, too.  In a lot of mods, there forms a long chain of dependencies in the scripts, even if the mods themselves aren't necessarily dependent.

• 1 year later...

Compiling Devious Devices 5.0 Scripts. To help others.

Download FNIS Sexy Move https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521?tab=files

zadBoundCombatScript.psc(376,82): cannot convert to unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(376,82): cannot cast a form to a fnissmconfigmenu, types are incompatible
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(377,19): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(377,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,14): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(382,53): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(383,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(384,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(386,58): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(386,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(387,59): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
zadBoundCombatScript.psc(387,13): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)

Download ConsoleUtil https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66257?tab=files

zadConfig.psc(546,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

Edited by Swe-DivX
24 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Compiling Devious Devices 5.0 Scripts. To help others.

Download FNIS Sexy Move https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521?tab=files

Download ConsoleUtil https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66257?tab=files

To compile scripts you need all source scripts, as source (uncompiled).
Regardless of whether it is a direct or indirect dependency on the script - ultimately all source files.

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2020 at 7:05 AM, Xerxes_40 said:

ok well i found the last 2 mod source missing but i don't understand

FNISSexyMove.esp and ConsoleUtil are no required mods from DD ?

anyway BIG Thanks for helping me

God, thank you so much for reporting stuff like this. I could not for the life of me find out where this one file I needed to compile was from, and this finally led me there.

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, Xerxes_40 said:

well i'm almost done only 39 errors left ...

i did not unpack the .bsa files ...

--- ERRORS ---

are these all devious devices files are missing ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76649