[Outdated] - Lovers Creatures Alternate Mesh Patch

Let me know if there are any issues with the skinned hound patch. I not then I will amend the one in the OP to use it.

The dick looks great' date=' but I see the face separate from the body during the sex animations. To a greater or lesser degree depending on the animation. I don't know if that's related to your mesh or not, but I didn't notice it before. Other dogs are fine.

Not good! Let me try again.

See if this works or makes things worse.

Skinned Hound Test Patch.7z

Well hot damn. I didn't even need the third time charm! :)

I will update the OP tomorrow after I test Vashar's two files.

Holler if you find any other issues. I have been busy learning to animate so I am not playing\testing creatures lately.

By the way is there a patch/mod that adds a dick to the rat and/or changes all those strange looking ones the animals have (bear' date=' boar, cat, etc.)?

[/quote']

No.

The rat use their tails as that is what the animations for them consist of. You would need to use blender to make them a dick and then use blender to create animations for them to use it. Quite a lot of work.

As to the other beasts dicks, again this is something you will need to use blender to cut off the one they have and create or merge in an existing one that you like and then of course retexture map it. I may do it eventually but that is way on the back burner.

By the way is there a patch/mod that adds a dick to the rat and/or changes all those strange looking ones the animals have (bear' date=' boar, cat, etc.)?

[/quote']

No.

The rat use their tails as that is what the animations for them consist of. You would need to use blender to make them a dick and then use blender to create animations for them to use it. Quite a lot of work.

As to the other beasts dicks, again this is something you will need to use blender to cut off the one they have and create or merge in an existing one that you like and then of course retexture map it. I may do it eventually but that is way on the back burner.

Thanks for the answer. I use different rat animations where they actually hump my character. There was some revised animation pack uploaded some time ago and most creatures got better anims, the rats being one of them.

Always found the tail rape to be a bit strange to be honest. :)

Well it would be easy to add genitals. If you are content with animals having human dicks. You'd just need to copypaste the penis from slof's boners for example and add it to the creature mesh (+ weightpainting). But that would look pretty weird if you ask me.

The alternative, hoewever, means that one would need to model an entire new penis mesh for every animal there is. And that's quite, uh, odd. Spending time staring at reference pictures of different animal dicks and then trying to recreate them in blender is not really something most people would enjoy, I think.

Well it would be easy to add genitals. If you are content with animals having human dicks. You'd just need to copypaste the penis from slof's boners for example and add it to the creature mesh (+ weightpainting). But that would look pretty weird if you ask me.

The alternative' date=' hoewever, means that one would need to model an entire new penis mesh for every animal there is. And that's quite, uh, odd. Spending time staring at reference pictures of different animal dicks and then trying to recreate them in blender is not really something most people would enjoy, I think.

[/quote']

Hehe, I can imagine. It just seemed odd to me that some Lovers parts are highly polished and others feel so barebone. Anyway, it's not really a big thing, just something I noticed. :)

"Thanks for the answer. I use different rat animations where they actually hump my character. There was some revised animation pack uploaded some time ago and most creatures got better anims, the rats being one of them." That wold be (LoversMotionsNT Ver1.9)

"Thanks for the answer. I use different rat animations where they actually hump my character. There was some revised animation pack uploaded some time ago and most creatures got better anims' date=' the rats being one of them." That wold be (LoversMotionsNT Ver1.9)

[/quote']

Yes, we have a thread that we talk about NT. I personally like the new animations, however some don't. It is all personal preference. :P

• 1 month later...