[Outdated] - Lovers Creatures Alternate Mesh Patch

NOTE:  This Patch is now included in Lovers Creatures 2.0 and thus it is now obsolete.

File Name: Lovers Creatures Alternate Mesh Patch
File Submitter: gregathit
File Submitted: 04 Feb 2013
File Category: Lovers with PK

I assembled this per the request of several forum members who did not like the number of shemales creatures added by lovers creatures.

Creatures Alternate Mesh Patch
Please make a backup of all meshes prior to overwriting!

To install:
1. Extract using 7zip (www.7zip.org) to a temp directory.
2. Examine the file structure and use it to make a backup of the meshes contained inside.
3. Drag and drop the data folder to your oblivion game folder and say yes to any folder or file overwrites.
4. Start the game and play as normal. You will not need a new game or to make a clean save.

This removes "shemale" creatures from the following:
Goblin
Imp
Lich
Minotaur
Ogre
Scamp
Troll
Xivilai

Added dicks to the following:
Spriggan - they are still shemale
Shambles
Skeletal Hound - the dick it had was really tiny.

Other:
I included a Spider Daedra also that is cleaned up a bit to have her female parts look "more female" (pretty much just texture mapping tweaking and playing with some of the nifskope settings). It is not "great" work but looked better than the vanilla to me. If you don't like it, just replace it with the backup you made prior to installing. :)
I think there are better versions of this out there but I had trouble finding them.

Credits to:
Donkey for lovers creatures.
Rebel o Conner for many of the male only meshes, to which I added dicks.
Vashar - for the Lich and Xivilai(nude) armors

PLEASE HOLLER - if you find any clipping due to dick locations. I checked the locations against the shemale version as I made these but it is possible that some may need to be tweaked. I did test all of these with the animations from both lovers creatures and Donkey's New and Improved Animations pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, thank you, Gregathit, for your efforts with this mod and with the entire site. I'm amazed by how much you keep up with and much you offer the LL community.

I've searched the website, and can't find an answer to a problem I have with this mod, the Creature sexual organs mods, and the LL amended Slof's horses mod.

The sexual organs appear only on summoned creatures.

The dogs' show up fine. In the past, I recall them showing up with the horses, but never on scamps, goblins, etc., unless they were summoned. I've tried a lot of things, but can't get them to show properly. I made sure nothing is overwriting anything, to my knowledge, and loaded this mod last. Of course, when I bash a patch, I uncheck the Creature sexual organ mods. Using your guide at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133, I believe I have my load order right. I don't know how to post it without typing the whole thing out, but if you would like to check it, please tell me how that's done, and I will post it in a spoiler. I hope you or someone in the LL community will be so kind as to help me with this problem.

Thank you again, Gregathit, for all your hard work.

I don't know how to post it without typing the whole thing out' date='

[/quote']

In Wyre Bash go to the Mods tab, right click on any column header (File, Installer, Modified, etc.) and choose List Mods.... Then in the Active Mods List box that pops up, use the right click menu to Select All, then Copy.

Thanks, Sarnaath. I appreciate it.

Here are my esms, my lovers mod files and everything after them:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
03  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 5.0]
04  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]
05  Tamrielic Ingredients.esm
06  Qarls_Harvest.esm
07  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.33]
08  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]
09  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
0A  TamrielTravellers.esm  [Version 1.39c]
0B  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
0C  Armamentarium.esm  [Version 1.35]
0D  Artifacts.esm  [Version 1.1]
0E  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
0F  x117race.esm
10  Lovers with PK.esm
11  BreakUndies.esm
12  TamagoClub.esm
13  HiyokoClub.esm
14  LoversCreature.esm
15  HorseCombatMaster.esm

BE  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
BF  TamagoBreak.esp
C0  TamagoNews.esp
C1  TamagoShop.esp
C2  TamagoTopic.esp
C3  TamagoConfide.esp
C4  LoversTamagoClub.esp
C5  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
C6  LoversEncounter.esp
C7  HiyokoGenetics.esp
C8  HiyokoGenerator.esp
C9  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
CA  TamagoSetBody.esp
CB  LoversSetBody.esp
CC  LoversFSE.esp
CD  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
CE  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
CF  LoversRaperS.esp
D0  LoversJoburg.esp
D1  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
D2  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
D3  LoversCreature.esp
D4  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
D5  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
D6  Slof's Horses Base.esp
D7  Slof's Extra Horses.esp
++  LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp
D8  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
D9  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
DA  LoversCalm.esp
DB  PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.55.esp
DC  RealisticFatigue.esp
DD  RealisticForceMedium.esp
DE  RealisticMagicForceHigh.esp
DF  SetBody.esp
++  GP_Natural Wildlife - MMM.esp
E0  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90b]
E1  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_OOO.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_MMM.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_SigilStone.esp  [Version 0.90]
E2  MidasSpells.esp
E3  Midas OscuroGems.esp
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Midas Creature Ingredients.esp
++  Josef Grey's Natural Starlight.esp
E4  ZumbsLockpickingMod - OBSE.esp
E5  RenGuardOverhaul.esp
E6  Denock Arrows.esp
E7  Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp
E8  DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp
++  DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
E9  LSAlternateLevelSystem.esp
EA  zzEstrus.esp
EB  zzContainerTrap English.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
EC  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp
ED  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
EE  x117race.esp
EF  Lop-ears Elf.esp
F0  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
F1  Chocolate Elves.esp
**  Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp
F2  Ren_Soya_KD's.esp
F3  _Ren_BeautyPack_full + Soya's hair.esp
F4  MuffinShare.esp
F5  Colourwheels Sexy Tifa.esp
++  EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp
++  Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
F6  bgMagicEV.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
++  bgMagicEVStartspells.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
++  bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
F7  No More Annoying Comments.esp
F8  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F9  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
FA  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Firstly' date=' thank you, Gregathit, for your efforts with this mod and with the entire site. I'm amazed by how much you keep up with and much you offer the LL community.

I've searched the website, and can't find an answer to a problem I have with this mod, the Creature sexual organs mods, and the LL amended Slof's horses mod.

The sexual organs appear only on summoned creatures.

The dogs' show up fine. In the past, I recall them showing up with the horses, but never on scamps, goblins, etc., unless they were summoned. I've tried a lot of things, but can't get them to show properly. I made sure nothing is overwriting anything, to my knowledge, and loaded this mod last. Of course, when I bash a patch, I uncheck the Creature sexual organ mods. Using your guide at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133, I believe I have my load order right. I don't know how to post it without typing the whole thing out, but if you would like to check it, please tell me how that's done, and I will post it in a spoiler. I hope you or someone in the LL community will be so kind as to help me with this problem.

Thank you again, Gregathit, for all your hard work.

[/quote']

If you look closely I do tell you how to obtain your load order using Wrye at the link you provided. It is just a right click\select and then a copy\paste. Easy Pesy. :)

When you build a bashed patch you actually are supposed to enable your sexual organs esp files and import them into your bashed patch and then disable them afterwards. The sexual organs plugins are what enables non-summoned creatures to have "equipment" during sex.

The only other way to do this is to manually replace all your stock creature meshes with the creature armor ones (they are the ones that have the boners). Unless you know what you are doing this would take a bit of work to do.

Now remember that any non vanilla creatures may not be covered in this. Plugins that add custom versions of creatures won't get the equipment so you if you want them to have boners you will either have to add them to the esp file (sexual organs.esp) or add a boner to their base mesh. Depending on what mod it is and how many creatures have been added I can't really get anymore specific. Further, if a mod adds creatures with custom skeletons then you can't even use them with Lover anyway.

Gregathit, you're right, you're right. You explained copy/paste from Wrye in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133. Sorry I missed it. My attention to detail isn't what it should be.

I followed your instructions, and some of the creatures are 'equiped' now, just as you said, some I've never seen like that (unless summoned). Specifically, some scamps, some clanfears, though not the frost atronachs I've seen. I haven't fully investigated yet. I expect those missing parts may be due to FCOM, again, just as you said.

I found a thread more applicable to sexual organs appearing in non-summoned creatures: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=111. If I have further trouble not specific to this thread, as it's about your alternative mesh patch, I'll post it there. Thank you for addressing it here.

I may attempt what you mention in paragraph three, which looks like what fejeena did successfully in the above mentioned thread on page 4 (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=111&page=4), though I think it's apparent from my difficulties shown here, it may be too much for me. We'll see.

Thanks again for your help, Gregathit.

wren888, if you don't want to search all original Oblivion nif names in the "Oblivion - Meshes.bsa" and "DLCShiveringIsles - Meshes.bsa"

Change the LoversCreatures armor.nif into original Oblivion nif names

creature-folders: original Oblivion nif name

baliwog:baliwog.nif (I didn't replaced it)

bear:blackbearbody.nif

Boar:boarbody.nif

clannfear:clannfear.nif

daedroth:daedroth.nif

deer:skinbuck.nif (skindoe.nif are the females, looks weird with penis)

dog:skeletal hound.nif (oblivion dogbody.nif and oblivion wolfbody.nif needs nifScope-work,combine these nifs with dogd.nif from LoversBitch)

Elytra:elytrabody.nif and maniaelytrabody.nif

flameAtronach:flameatronach.nif

fleshAtronach:fleshatronach.nif

frostAtronach:frostatronach.nif (I didn't replaced it)

GateKeeper:gatekeeper.nif

ghost:innerbodyemissive.nif

Gnarl:there is no replacer/armor.nif

Gnarl Dementia:there is no replacer/armor.nif

goblin:goblegs01.nif (berserkerlegs01.nif and skirmisherlegs01.nif have more armor, but looks OK with renamed goblegsarmor.nif as replacer)(not the shamanlegs01.nif, it needs nifScope-work)

grummite:grummited.nif and grummitem.nif

horse:horse.nif; horseblack.nif; horsechestnut.nif; horsegrey.nif; horsepaint.nif

Hunger: needs no replacer ( you can replace hungertungue2.nif, hungertungue2darknif.nif and hungertungue2light.nif with LoversCreatures hungertentacletungue.nif,texture-path change in nifScope)

Imp:imp.nif

Jyggylag:jyggylag.nif (I didn't replaced it)

landdreugh:landdreugh.nif

lich:lich.nif

MehrunesDagon:mehrunesdagon.nif (I didn't replaced it, I want to fight him not fuck him)

Minotaur:minotaur.nif; minotaurlord.nif(if you replace the minotaurlord.nif with the same minotaurarmor.nif, there is no visible difference between Minotaur and MinotaurLord.You can change the texture-path in the new minotaurlord.nif to textures\creatures\minotaur\minotaur_lord.dds)

MountainLion:lion_body.nif

Mudcrab:skincrab.nif

MurkDweller:murk.nif; murkdementia.nif

Ogre:ogre.nif

Rat:rat.nif

scamp:scamp.nif

Shambles:shambles.nif(I didn't replaced it,shamblesarmor.nif have no penis)

sheep:sheep.nif

Skeleton:skellie.nif

slaughterfish:slaughterfish.nif (I didn't replaced it)

SpiderDaedra:SpiderDaedra.nif

Spriggan:Spriggan.nif

StormAtronach:stormatronach.nif

Troll:troll.nif (ms14troll.nif (the painted trolls)needs texture path change in nifScope)

wraith:wraith.nif

xivilai:xivilai.nif

Zombie: (needs nifScope-work, you can combine zombiearmor.nif(only a penis) with lefttorso01.nif and lefttorso02.nif)

• 3 weeks later...

I see two dicks on skinned hounds using just the skeletonhoundarmor.nif from this pack. One looks like the old skinned hound dick, the other looks like dogd.nif (i.e. has a knot) repositioned.

In game, the bottom one, with the knot, sways as the hound wags his tale while the upper one appears fixed making it quite visible. In some of the dog sex animations the smaller top one points in a very different, and incorrect, position than the one with the knot. The lower one seems to work fine. I think the positioning was problematic of the old skinned hound dick. It looks to me like the new dog dick on the skinned hound is not covering up the old one.

I can see both dicks in CS when just the skeletonhoundarmor.nif is selected (and dogd.nif is not, which is positioned too low for the skinned hound anyways).

I'm playing a new game with a fresh install of LwPK rev 96, Resource Pack v3, the latest version of LoversCreature, and Donkey's New and Improved Animation Pack.

So, I don't know if this as an issue with the new mesh, or something's wrong with my install. In the Wrye Bash installer tab I've got this mod below all the core Lovers mods mentioned above.

Nothing is wrong with your install. It is my poor setup of the skinned hound mesh. I will try to get a fix made shortly. The original skinned hound had such a tiny dick it just seemed a shame to leave it like that. Unfortunately it appears I bungled adding the new one.

Nothing is wrong with your install. It is my poor setup of the skinned hound mesh. I will try to get a fix made shortly. The original skinned hound had such a tiny dick it just seemed a shame to leave it like that. Unfortunately it appears I bungled adding the new one.

Well, I'm having other issues with the skinned hound so it was an open question. I didn't go into detail because I think those are related to LoversBitch. I've been trying to isolate and troubleshoot the past 2 days and it's made me question everything. So, good to hear one issue is getting solved. :) I totally appreciate the new dick on the skinned hound. Thanks for your work.

gregathit use the Vanilla skinned hound nif, then you can not see 2 dicks and it's easier to adjust the dogd.nif.( I do not know your dog, but have you changed the dogd.nif texture path to skinned hound or is the dog skinned except of his dick ;) )

Gregathit' date=' this is.. amazing. I was hoping something like this would appear.

[/quote']

I'll gladly except any blame anything I screwed up in this patch, but any credit should go to both Donkey and Rebel o Conner. Without them there would be no mod and no nif files.

Well' date=' I'm having other issues with the skinned hound so it was an open question. I didn't go into detail because I think those are related to LoversBitch. I've been trying to isolate and troubleshoot the past 2 days and it's made me question everything. So, good to hear one issue is getting solved. :) I totally appreciate the new dick on the skinned hound. Thanks for your work.

[/quote']

Ok, give this a shot and see if it makes things worse or better. This patch only contains the skinned hound armor so you won't be loosing anything else with it.

Your Skinned hound is better than mine. I use it' date=' but with changed dick texture.

[/quote']

:D

I just left it the default dog texture so as to keep it compatible but I completely understand folks customizing stuff! ;)

Let me know if there are any issues with the skinned hound patch. I not then I will amend the one in the OP to use it.

So... I'm really bad at focusing on any one project.

I edited the Xivilai mesh to remove the armor, and I edited the Lich mesh to make it so that the penis didn't stick straight through the cloth. Instead it's like folded over it or something.

I dunno if they're interesting to anyone else, but I thought I may as well share them.

(They haven't been tested yet though. There shouldn't be anything wrong with them, but if there is.. Well, I probably don't know how to fix it anyway.)

Let me know if there are any issues with the skinned hound patch. I not then I will amend the one in the OP to use it.

The dick looks great' date=' but I see the face separate from the body during the sex animations. To a greater or lesser degree depending on the animation. I don't know if that's related to your mesh or not, but I didn't notice it before. Other dogs are fine.