about carryweight command

I'm creating a super strong, buffed up, game breaking character (not too much tho) just for fun. I got all the stats buffed up to tens of thousands (not millions because that wouldn't be so much fun), got all shouts and spells, he is about 10 foot tall, with a bunch of thick muscles with commands and mods. but I'm stuck with carryweight command. I know the command to buff up the number which is setav carryweight xx and it does buff up when I put the command with big numbers. but it resets to the original number when I reload. That super annoys me and if anyone knows how to buff up carryweight without having to type it again every time I reload the game, please let me know. Also, let me know any tips about creating super strong character if you have created one before or even mods that makes enemies super strong.

1 hour ago, Oh shit WTF said:

Thanks a lot!!!!! that was exactly what I as looking for!

I use modav instead of force and have a bat file I run when I want a character to be, if not OP, at least easier to play.

put " player.modav" and then each of these

speedmult 60

weaponspeedmult 1.5  (really helps with 2H)

bowstaggerbonus 150 (may not need to be that high but means everyone gets staggered, even giants and mammoths)

carryweight 500

Archived