Jump to content
IGNORED

Are there any other mods that replace the various "Relaxed" animations?


Recommended Posts

There are various "relaxed" animations in the game (Sitting down on the ground cross-legged, Laying down on the ground, sitting down at the edge of a cliff, leaning against a wall, etc) I know of two mods that replace some of these animations, those being Salacious Idles and Feet Lovers. Are there any others?  One I would like the most is a mod that replaces the cliff-sitting animation with one that crosses the character's legs, but I would kill for a comprehensive list of all the mods that replace the aforementioned animation types.

Link to comment

I don't think that would be possible, would it? There are several different idle animation mods but in order to do all of that in one mod there would need someway for the animation to tell if there's a wall or a cliff. Other wise you would be leaning in air and sitting in the ground. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16248

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23179

Link to comment
52 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

I don't think that would be possible, would it? There are several different idle animation mods but in order to do all of that in one mod there would need someway for the animation to tell if there's a wall or a cliff. Other wise you would be leaning in air and sitting in the ground. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16248

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23179

There are special animations just for those animations, sitting on the ground has its own animation file, as does laying on the ground and so on -- even the idle for sitting on a cliff is a different animation from the regular sitting animation. Replacing these animations is a simple task, but I wanted to know if there were any other animation mods specifically built for said animations. The ones you linked replace the sitting in chair idle / standing idle, but that's not what I'm talking about.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Jack of All Trades said:

There are special animations just for those animations, sitting on the ground has its own animation file, as does laying on the ground and so on -- even the idle for sitting on a cliff is a different animation from the regular sitting animation. Replacing these animations is a simple task, but I wanted to know if there were any other animation mods specifically built for said animations. The ones you linked replace the sitting in chair idle / standing idle, but that's not what I'm talking about.

Then I have no idea what you're talking about and the other 118 people who viewed this request probably don't either. You make it sound like you want a mod that knows you're sitting on a cliff or leaning against a wall. Outside of having a menu of choices of doing this it can't be done. There would need to be a marker on every cliff and every wall for the mod to recognize and initiate said animation. Replacing the animation file is easy as you say but outside of having separate mods like sit anywhere which I linked I hardly think this can be done - again without a menu.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Then I have no idea what you're talking about and the other 118 people who viewed this request probably don't either. You make it sound like you want a mod that knows you're sitting on a cliff or leaning against a wall. Outside of having a menu of choices of doing this it can't be done. There would need to be a marker on every cliff and every wall for the mod to recognize and initiate said animation. Replacing the animation file is easy as you say but outside of having separate mods like sit anywhere which I linked I hardly think this can be done - again without a menu.

I am looking for... An animation replacer... An animation replacer... An. Animation. Replacer.

ONht6ix.png

I do not want a mod that knows that I'm sitting on a cliff or whatever, I never said that. How did you read the title of this thread, both of my posts, and looked at the two mods I referenced, and come to that conclusion? ?

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

I am looking for... An animation replacer... An animation replacer... An. Animation. Replacer.

ONht6ix.png

I do not want a mod that knows that I'm sitting on a cliff or whatever, I never said that. How did you read the title of this thread, both of my posts, and looked at the two mods I referenced, and come to that conclusion? ?

Sorry, for trying to help you when you asked for help and no one else did. An easy, thanks but that's not exactly what I'm looking for would be a nicer way to put it. You just announced that you're an ungrateful spoiled jerk. 

 

And those that I gave you are animation replacers.

 

No one probably understands what you mean by "relaxed" animations. Are you referring to idle animations? How can you read your title and expect people to understand what you're wanting. Salacious Idles has "idles" in the name... "IDLES"
I linked life like idles... IDLES "IDLES"
Feet lovers has "IDLES" in its name... "IDLES"

 

Wow, you're now at 155 viewed and I'm the only fool who tried to help you.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

I am looking for... An animation replacer... An animation replacer... An. Animation. Replacer.

ONht6ix.png

I do not want a mod that knows that I'm sitting on a cliff or whatever, I never said that. How did you read the title of this thread, both of my posts, and looked at the two mods I referenced, and come to that conclusion? ?

I do not know if this mod meets your expectations.

 

Dovahkiin Relaxes Too

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13931/?

 

no relax mod, but you might be interested in this. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

 

 

if Not then I'm sorry. :classic_sad:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

Sorry, for trying to help you when you asked for help and no one else did. An easy, thanks but that's not exactly what I'm looking for would be a nicer way to put it. You just announced that you're an ungrateful spoiled jerk. 

 

And those that I gave you are animation replacers.

 

No one probably understands what you mean by "relaxed" animations. Are you referring to idle animations? How can you read your title and expect people to understand what you're wanting. Salacious Idles has "idles" in the name... "IDLES"
I linked life like idles... IDLES "IDLES"
Feet lovers has "IDLES" in its name... "IDLES"

 

Wow, you're now at 155 viewed and I'm the only fool who tried to help you.

The animation replacers you linked were indeed idle animations, but not the ones I asked for in my original post. I am looking for animation replacers that replace "Idlesitledge.hkx", "Idlesit_crosslegged.hkx", "Idlepray.hkx" "Idlelaydown.hkx", "Idlebook_read.hkx", so on and so forth.  

 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:30 AM, Jack of All Trades said:

There are various "relaxed" animations in the game (Sitting down on the ground cross-legged, Laying down on the ground, sitting down at the edge of a cliff, leaning against a wall, etc) 

I thought I made it clear that these were the type of animations I was looking to replace, but I suppose not. I am sorry I got upset at you, I just felt like you were putting words in my mouth and was being ridiculed for something I didn't do.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

The animation replacers you linked were indeed idle animations, but not the ones I asked for in my original post. I am looking for animation replacers that replace "Idlesitledge.hkx", "Idlesit_crosslegged.hkx", "Idlepray.hkx" "Idlelaydown.hkx", "Idlebook_read.hkx", so on and so forth.  

 

I thought I made it clear that these were the type of animations I was looking to replace, but I suppose not. I am sorry I got upset at you, I just felt like you were putting words in my mouth and was being ridiculed for something I didn't do.

I was sincerely trying to help you and understand what you wanted in order to do that. I'm not even sure of where to look. I Googled Idlesitledge.hkx and the only thing that came up is a poser. I may be rusty as I haven't played vanilla for years but those don't even sound like vanilla animation. I remember idle, combat, and sitting in chairs but not any of those you listed. So, when you're saying you want to replace them where are they from to be replaced?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

I was sincerely trying to help you and understand what you wanted in order to do that. I'm not even sure of where to look. I Googled Idlesitledge.hkx and the only thing that came up is a poser. I may be rusty as I haven't played vanilla for years but those don't even sound like vanilla animation. I remember idle, combat, and sitting in chairs but not any of those you listed. So, when you're saying you want to replace them where are they from to be replaced?

They're definitely vanilla animations in the game. If you head to a khajiit caravan outside of a town, you can see a khajiit sitting down on the ground crosslegged. They're using the Idlesit_crosslegged.hkx animation.

28170-1565524170-310495280.jpeg

If you head over to Hunter Jacuzzi Camp, you'll find NPCs laying down in the water. They're using the Idlelaydown.hkx animation.

tesv-2013-12-18-00-11-49-74.jpg

You will also see Npcs sitting on the edges of the ridges in the water, this uses a special animation, the Idlesitledge.hkx animation I named earlier. Of course, if you use a mod, you can use all of these animations, and more, yourself -- whenever and wherever you want.

TESV_2012-01-05_11-57-29-48.png

These are just a few examples. They're vanilla animations, and I am seeking replacers for them. The two mods I named in my original post replaces these, I was merely wondering if there were any more mods out there that replaced them. I'm basically trying to find the best looking animations out there. The reason why I'm guessing not many have replied to this post is because what I'm asking for is really obscure -- I already named the only other 2 mods that I could find on my own. If there are any other ones out there, it's probably going to be on some obscure japanese website -- One that I was hoping someone may know about.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

They're definitely vanilla animations in the game. If you head to a khajiit caravan outside of a town, you can see a khajiit sitting down on the ground crosslegged. They're using the Idlesit_crosslegged.hkx animation.

 

If you head over to Hunter Jacuzzi Camp, you'll find NPCs laying down in the water. They're using the Idlelaydown.hkx animation.

 

You will also see Npcs sitting on the edges of the ridges in the water, this uses a special animation, the Idlesitledge.hkx animation I named earlier. Of course, if you use a mod, you can use all of these animations, and more, yourself -- whenever and wherever you want.

 

These are just a few examples. They're vanilla animations, and I am seeking replacers for them. The two mods I named in my original post replaces these, I was merely wondering if there were any more mods out there that replaced them. I'm basically trying to find the best looking animations out there. The reason why I'm guessing not many have replied to this post is because what I'm asking for is really obscure -- I already named the only other 2 mods that I could find on my own. If there are any other ones out there, it's probably going to be on some obscure japanese website -- One that I was hoping someone may know about.

Sorry to carry on about this and not really being of any help. Did you Google by the file names?

I did find this mod that has animation files:

 

? animations
? idlelaydown.hkx (5 kb)
? idlelaydown_enter.hkx (20 kb)
? idlelaydown_exit.hkx (13 kb)
? idlesit_crosslegged.hkx (4 kb)
? idlesit_crosslegged_enter.hkx (12 kb)
? idlesit_crosslegged_exit.hkx (11 kb)

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58683

 

 

Link to comment
53 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Sorry to carry on about this and not really being of any help. Did you Google by the file names?

I did find this mod that has animation files:

 

? animations
? idlelaydown.hkx (5 kb)
? idlelaydown_enter.hkx (20 kb)
? idlelaydown_exit.hkx (13 kb)
? idlesit_crosslegged.hkx (4 kb)
? idlesit_crosslegged_enter.hkx (12 kb)
? idlesit_crosslegged_exit.hkx (11 kb)

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58683

 

 

Well I'll be damned, who would've thought that a random player home mod would have such animations! Thank you, I'll definitely try them out and get to googling : )

Link to comment

I saw this thread when you started it, but I don't use idles that much so I didn't have any mods in mind and then forgot about your request.

 

I don't have too many suggestions right now either, but I can say that what you're generally looking for are mods that replace the idles commonly used by NPCs when near the various idle markers that can be placed by modders to "create life" in a mod.  As you note, the sit markers for cliffs and ledges, the lean markers for walls, lay down markers (most used by kids in player homes)

 

The Idle Wheel mod on the nexus doesn't have any animations but might be interesting since it gives you an easy way to use those animations and looking, or asking, in the support thread might give you some suggestions.

Link to comment

I did not understand this man's question at first, as did RedMonika.
I think this guy's question is to find another mod that can replace vanilla's idle.
In addition to vanilla's basic ilde, I use over 50 additional rest animations.
First, another mod that can replace idle as the requester asks is Salacious Idles.
If you look at this, you can see that we've replaced vanilla's idle animation.
Just replace the animation hkx file you want with the ilde animation hkx from vanilla. This is very easy
I used t-ara's TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm as a master mod to convert over 50 different idle idles of my choice.
The poses are all different and mostly use GS POSE.
They dance in certain positions, shake their backs and show sexy poses; of course, NPCs must have furniture markers to do this automatically.

Those are the ones I modified using t-ara's TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm

 

(Various Npc Idles from the revamped Skyrim Adventure Tent)

Spoiler

0.jpg.f8f92fd9a04ddb85ffd32bf8ac2eb5e0.jpg6.jpg.06707ee617004a199e3beb6090aacb27.jpg1.jpg.981c63206a841d199a42011d184ef866.jpg2.jpg.5d3375393be4fbaa76e5144bfcbe962b.jpg3.jpg.adc0858163a1f37392c22ac4854086bd.jpg4.jpg.ae8cad715b18921bb6c3440e0b78a944.jpg5.jpg.419a7933fcfb7134cd8ad24c7dc78f26.jpg

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I did not understand this man's question at first, as did RedMonika.
I think this guy's question is to find another mod that can replace vanilla's idle.
In addition to vanilla's basic ilde, I use over 50 additional rest animations.
First, another mod that can replace idle as the requester asks is Salacious Idles.
If you look at this, you can see that we've replaced vanilla's idle animation.
Just replace the animation hkx file you want with the ilde animation hkx from vanilla. This is very easy
I used t-ara's TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm as a master mod to convert over 50 different idle idles of my choice.
The poses are all different and mostly use GS POSE.
They dance in certain positions, shake their backs and show sexy poses; of course, NPCs must have furniture markers to do this automatically.

Those are the ones I modified using t-ara's TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm

 

(Various Npc Idles from the revamped Skyrim Adventure Tent)

  Reveal hidden contents

0.jpg.f8f92fd9a04ddb85ffd32bf8ac2eb5e0.jpg6.jpg.06707ee617004a199e3beb6090aacb27.jpg1.jpg.981c63206a841d199a42011d184ef866.jpg2.jpg.5d3375393be4fbaa76e5144bfcbe962b.jpg3.jpg.adc0858163a1f37392c22ac4854086bd.jpg4.jpg.ae8cad715b18921bb6c3440e0b78a944.jpg5.jpg.419a7933fcfb7134cd8ad24c7dc78f26.jpg

 

I'm 85% confident at this point that the reason no one knew what I was asking for was because they were reading the title of the thread without reading the post that went along with it. I'm not entirely sure how one one would be able to read the original post and still have no idea what I was talking about, it's pretty straight-forward. Proof of this would be the fact that you reference salacious idles, I already mentioned that mod in my original post -- you would have known that if you read it. Pardon me if I'm being rude, but I almost feel as if I'm in a twilight zone episode at this point.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

The animation replacers you linked were indeed idle animations, but not the ones I asked for in my original post. I am looking for animation replacers that replace "Idlesitledge.hkx", "Idlesit_crosslegged.hkx", "Idlepray.hkx" "Idlelaydown.hkx", "Idlebook_read.hkx", so on and so forth.  

While I would like to be of help I am not about to download the 10 or so idle mods I know of right off the top of my head and search each one for you to find the specific idles you are looking for sorry. That's not even to mention the fact that the Nexus has lost my password yet again since their recent security upgrade.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

Okay you guys are just trolling me at this point. I'm just going to start a new thread... this one is cursed.

I understand exactly what you are looking for, you want a replacement for these vanilla animations which the NPCs run.
but something like this does not exist, that only one, this Vanilla animations have been added in various mods so that the player character these too can perform!
this would be a substitute if one replace it! :classic_wink:

 

Hover Animation

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29646?tab=posts

Spoiler

29646-1-1357654040.jpg

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, winny257 said:

I understand exactly what you are looking for, you want a replacement for these vanilla animations which the NPCs run.
but something like this does not exist, that only one, this Vanilla animations have been added in various mods so that the player character these too can perform!
this would be a substitute if one replace it! :classic_wink:

 

Hover Animation

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29646?tab=posts

  Hide contents

29646-1-1357654040.jpg

 

Someone please, just... shoot me. End my suffering. 

Link to comment

nck30-animations

 

has :

 

Idle Animations:

Laydown Idle Replacer (Underground Bathhouse, Tundra Springs)

Lean On Wall Idle Replacer (Underground Bathhouse, Whiterun and Markarth Jarls Keep)

Sit On Ledge Idle Replacer (Underground Bathhouse, Hunter Shack near Dead men's Respite)

Sitting Cross-Legged Idle Replacer (Underground Bathhouse, Tundra Springs) - Ingame it's called Sit Down.

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

Someone please, just... shoot me. End my suffering. 

I don't know what kind of guy you are, only gripe!
for such like you, one should don't waste time. 
that best you make your own animation mods!
Nobody should help you, it's useless. :classic_wink::classic_smile:

 

:classic_tongue:

 

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...