Juggled the idea of making my own, but it's good to ask before jumping into those hurdles. 

Mainly seeking something that isn't 'wolfman' looking, (Ex just a hairy person with a weird nose.)

I'm aware of Nyx's werewolf mod on mod the sims, but its no longer being updated/supported so I'd rather not dabble too deep with that,
I'm going to dabble with the furry mod that I've seen around and see if I can do some custom/imagination work but alas there are always limitations.

Worst comes to worst I'll figure out how to make my own (and have it compatible with WW because.. we just be like that) and eventually release it to the public.

Savestate - DLC has new furries version 2 mod. Only teen and adult. You can create cougars, leopards, tigers, dogs, foxes, wolves, lizard / dragon and sharks.  Ears up, folded or rounded, tails curled, long dog, cat, lizard with spikes, or fins, paws or human feet and shoes.  You can change the length and width of the muzzle.  Burnie had other tails, foot paws with claws.   Change the eyes first, then click on the head, skin detail for the body parts.  The neck ruff will copy the hair color.   They can wear any shirt but only some shorts, cropped pants and skirts with the paws.   You can add hand claws with a separate mod from other creators.  The new version has eyelashes and cartoon feet, so the shins don't distort. Click on the body for more colors.  Penis will use the fur colors.  Tigarfrenzy has a link to the site and a video showing how to create that sim.  Sora Foxy Teils has heads and tails for cow, horse, dragon / lizard, lion, mice / rat, rabbit, double fox tail.   Wings from other creators.

Edited by griffin1bear

Ty for the furry suggestion! I might look into making custom textures for my characters for it ❤️

On 1/20/2020 at 11:54 AM, Oops19 said:

Just my 2 cents: A werewolf must transform to a BIG dog shape with the proper wolf skin.

I really don't like the idea of further Nyx carnival costume wolfes walking on two feet as in Thriller/MJ.

Also I have to agree! I'm weak for more say skyrim styled werewolves than thriller styled stuff. 

• 2 years later...