Is the "Main" NSFW Body Type CBBE in SSE

So I have been making a load order for SSE, I have all the SFW stuff sorted, now comes the important part, the degeneracy.

I am seeing a lot of threads for CBBE and not many for UNP and its variants.

IS CBBE the safe bet?

I plan on using mostly DDx Mods and their conversions.

Cheers,

Sorry if obvious question I am pretty new to SSE still.

CBBE has an official release for SE, so most outifts released with BodySlide support cover CBBE by default. But you can still use UUNP (all the unp variants you want). I think the process involves converting all the meshes yourself. So you would need to generate the outfits/bodies with the sliders from BodySlide UUNP from LE, then covert them for SE). You can use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert the meshes.

CBBE have official release for SE with higher polygon and improvement over Oldrim CBBE. There also CBBE SMP and CBBE 3BBB with 3d detail vagina and support SMP physics, CBPC. Many new outfit mod released for SSE will only support CBBE by default. UUNP in SSE is just a conversation for Oldrim UUNP, many new outfit may not support it out of the box. So pick your choice.

Official release? Bethesda made it? HBUNP is the same HD, support all CBPC/SMP...outfit mod port with two clicks...

Can have both, swithing is done in a few minutes, there is no advantage in deciding in favor of CBBE.

simply decide which body is more pleasing to your eye

Archived