Sims3 animations & variants (Update 08. February 2024)

14 hours ago, Clydie said:

Next I will test with counter animations (if really a 180 degree turn is necessary. At the moment I am a little unsure about).

Tested. Yes a 180 degree turn is necessary. But only a few animations look OK and are appropriate to use on the bar. (to my opinion)

10 hours ago, landess said:

In these examples the game assigns different walks to the same sim for reasons

Yes, but all those animations are inside the EA game packs and may be tuned somewhere in the game for their purpose (i.e. with JAZZ or whatever files).

I will not go deeper in this, because my overall knowledge about in game mechanics is much to low for that. But if anyone would give it a try, I am happy to share the walking animation and test replacement package.

18 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

That's why you must add them in the xml. Clydie said they ARE listed in KW script, but as no animators listed them in their animation files, the bars won't show unless YOU add them to the xml file. )))

hmmm!  Very likely! "TableBar"  - is in AMRA72, Passion_Cimax. "Bar"  - is in L666, SM.  "BarProfessional" - really nowhere. Need to try it :)

29 minutes ago, sim333 said:

is in L666, SM.  "BarProfessional" - really nowhere. Need to try it 

Of course it is nowhere in the existent xml's.

To test, you need to modify the respective OKW-xml files.

The easiest way : Open the xml with an editor and use the function replace.

Search for Counter and replace it with Counter,Bar,BarProfessional

Careful with that because some animation names bear the word counter too.

Take care that you only replace this in the Line <OBJECTS. Otherwise your xml will be messed up on those animations.

Then you can give it a try in the game....... (works not for Passion yet, only KW)

Thank you so much for the update ?

I am finally better in my eye.

it was like a grain of salt that blocked a tearduct on the uper eyelid that finally came out a few days ago

There is still a little pain under the eye but so much better.

Stay safe, take care + lots of love ❤️x3

On 11/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, Clydie said:

Juice and Professional Bar FM 3
Picnictable, Trampoline and Pooltable FM 1
Stockade floor rug  FM 1
Bed Double FMM 1

These are your own animations right? well done.

While I continue to appreciate all the content still being made for the Sims 3, I really have to say some of the animations while being somewhat 'rough', show more heart and amuse me to no end when the game decides to randomly pick them.

A great example is the teasing animation where the female is making obscene hand gestures or sign language about giving head......  The enthusiasm is contagious and I find myself completely immersed for a few seconds while I watch my Sims go off the rails.

Things running a bit slow, so a quick check shows we're pretty busy - 6,701 users online

Thank you @landess

Whilst "rough" is really not my thing (the stockade animations were more or less to experiment with the rigs), I must admit that I run out of ideas a little at the moment.

And if you use a new object for woohoo, it is always good to establish some sort of a chain of animations.

Mean, starting with teasing then oral then vaginal. To my experience KW more likely use this object then and you have a better chance to see them in game instead of having -let's say a single anal animation for this object. (KW and Passion is oriented more on real life here -what is good - I think)

Try to find out how I can animate the trampoline to make object animations for that. Think this could be funny. But unfortunately I get stuck.

Need to go deeper into that to find out how I need to go forward in blender. Have no glue at the moment. In Blender my exported trampoline does not allow a pose mode and because of that, I can not import a game trampoline animation to have a sample for learning. May be I should put that on a side and consider some animations for the ping pong table, which also work in KW.......

Hi Clydie! Look forward to all you come up with ;)

I have a request that i have wished for a long time : Analust's and SpaceMan's animations with sound. also SpaceMan's done for the Cmar penis as he uses an enormous penis and the couple stays to far apart for my taste. Please feel free to call me an ungrateful git and yell NO.

A girl can wish even if it never happens ?

Lots of love, stay safe, happy advent and merry Yule in advance+ lots of Coronafree hugs and kisses ❤️x3

Now i gotta go and get back to the Yule work and get out to fix some gifts.

❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Holliday, Merry Christmas and have a Cool Yule ?❤️❤️❤️ 

Storm wrote that you must ask the web-guys to be moved to the top to stay with the other animaters and you should rather than dissapear way back!

I love you're work and know others will love it too so don't be shy!!!!

Thank you so much for my gift but there is no sound on the files besides Analust, and can't find any difference so a little unsure of why you gave them to me ? ??

Lots of love ❤️

Do not have much time to make animations last times and do not know how much I can spare for that in the near future.

So, I would share the current status. It is again a small update with only four additional animations.

Juice and Professional Bar FM 1
Picnictable, Trampoline FM 1
Couch FM 1

Couch FMM 1

See first post of this thread.

Have fun and stay save

• 2 weeks later...

Just an info about the bar animations :

With the update of the current Passion version 2.7.6.4 the animations work in Passion too.

Professional bar works as long as no bartender started to work there. If woohoo on the professional bar started and the bartender arrive, he start the work despite the woohoo on the bar.

This is not on a juice bar. If woohoo is active there, no sim can mix or take a drink as long as the bar is occupied by the woohoo action. The other way around, if someone mix or take a drink, no woohoo action possible.

Two bars are NOT working : Espresso bar and  pool bar

By the way, it is all the same in KW.

Final hint : Clear the cache files before you start the game. Or if you just installed a bar into your game and it will not be recognized by the mod (KW or Passion), quit the game, clear the catche files and restart. This is meant for all new objects where animations shall work on and be used the first time in your game.

Stay safe and have fun !

Spoiler

PROFESSIONAL.jpg.8ad16dc23aaf25035bf56d249dd2b8f9.jpg

Thanks again for the update!

How lucky we are who have great animaters and modders around even though it is an "ended" game. With ts4 and a lot of errors latly + lack off fun (personal opinium :D ) we are seeing simmers returning and new ts4 players who are starting the ts3 adventure and are blown away by the base game alone LOL.

Take care, stay safe xxx ❤️

8 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Would love to see animations for the Pink Plonk Tennis Table

The Tennis table work in KW, I tested this already. But to introduce a new object, there should be at least four animations available to make sense.

Then I need to bother TwilightStorm again to implement it into Passion. I will check that later on......

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

As TwilightStorm keep quiet or ignore my question maybe you can tell me, what are the Illusivek Animations and where can i get them? They are part of the passion menu over animations and being nosy i want to know if i have missed out on the fun :D

Hope you are well, we are getting the coldest winter i have ever known with many minus celcius degree and not that much snow, it is truly wierd weather.

Climatghanges are here for sure.

Take care my friend ❤️

1 hour ago, MrsSanta said:

Illusivek Animations

I never heard of his animations, only his open bottomed skirts and a few dresses. Actually, what inspired me to try making them.