4 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Lol I really just need to fix this upload and make it conform to the more modern standards.....  This was before I knew what texturesets were or how they even worked......please check back tomorrow for a version 2 reupload!

*Happy Noises!* Thank you!

On 5/5/2020 at 4:07 PM, Violence6884 said:

Early XMass!?!? =*.*=

CluelessNervousImperatorangel-size_restricted.gifSatisfiedVastIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

V2 is uploaded with an additional v3 outfit added in each color.  There is a "Squished Breast" option for the v3 in bodyslide..... Compare the left (normal) to right (squished) to see the diff at the same weights.

StuffedCompare.thumb.jpg.da19051d6d1f2f062d734080bac44e04.jpg

5 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

CluelessNervousImperatorangel-size_restricted.gifSatisfiedVastIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

V2 is uploaded with an additional v3 outfit added in each color.  There is a "Squished Breast" option for the v3 in bodyslide..... Compare the left (normal) to right (squished) to see the diff at the same weights.

StuffedCompare.thumb.jpg.da19051d6d1f2f062d734080bac44e04.jpg

I'll get it now, will take a look later on ^_^ Interesting addition with the squishing. Also points for show casing on an Ork ;D

6 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

I'll get it now, will take a look later on ^_^ Interesting addition with the squishing. Also points for show casing on an Ork ;D

Lol 95% Borgakh is a/the outfit slave for a conversion!  Just so happens that I finished the Cute Orc follower bodyslides so...... more orc booty in this one!

15 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

@Aki K  

That issue with the textures is fixed in this new release.

I def appreciate it.  Can't wait to try the new colors. ^-^

EDIT:

It doesn't appear to be fixed.  Getting clipping on legs, hands, and especially arms.

Spoiler

1436952195_ArmClip.png.5335fb2ad57515e25bdea33812747b1b.png

Spoiler

859580021_BootClip.png.69fc48af9a570b33a9b1fef3462ba59a.png

Spoiler

283355834_HandClip.png.16e08fbb836f7d2faf94c7903cb71779.png

I'm gonna try a fix, but other people might have this problem too.

EDIT 2:  My fix removed the zaps completely.  How do you save a project in outfit studio and keep the zaps?

EDIT 3: On the other hand the fix technically worked since it solved the clipping for all but the gloves, but it removed all zap options and it caused clipping with the oily body.  If you can teach my how to create, save, and maintain existing zaps with outfit studio I should be able to fix this myself.

EDIT 4:  Tried another fix and made it worse still.  Turns out the first fix did not work, it solves some clipping but deletes the feet part of the boots completely somehow.  There's nothing on my end that I can do without deleting all the zaps and f'ing up the oil and feet.  I don't know enough about armors to fix this myself.

Is it possible to share the body preset I'm using so you can use it to see what's going on on my end?  I'm gonna try.

Also, the clipping on sleeves and boots only happens if a body piece is equipped.  Otherwise they fit normally.  If I load project, delete the bones, and copy my own bones onto the armor, the clipping stops except I lose all zaps and the oily body spazzes out and clips like crazy.  So the problem seems to be connected to the body pieces for me.

Test Preset.rar

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

I def appreciate it.  Can't wait to try the new colors. ^-^

EDIT:

It doesn't appear to be fixed.  Getting clipping on legs, hands, and especially arms.

Reveal hidden contents

1436952195_ArmClip.png.5335fb2ad57515e25bdea33812747b1b.png

Reveal hidden contents

859580021_BootClip.png.69fc48af9a570b33a9b1fef3462ba59a.png

Reveal hidden contents

283355834_HandClip.png.16e08fbb836f7d2faf94c7903cb71779.png

I'm gonna try a fix, but other people might have this problem too.

EDIT 2:  My fix removed the zaps completely.  How do you save a project in outfit studio and keep the zaps?

EDIT 3: On the other hand the fix technically worked since it solved the clipping for all but the gloves, but it removed all zap options and it caused clipping with the oily body.  If you can teach my how to create, save, and maintain existing zaps with outfit studio I should be able to fix this myself.

EDIT 4:  Tried another fix and made it worse still.  Turns out the first fix did not work, it solves some clipping but deletes the feet part of the boots completely somehow.  There's nothing on my end that I can do without deleting all the zaps and f'ing up the oil and feet.  I don't know enough about armors to fix this myself.

Is it possible to share the body preset I'm using so you can use it to see what's going on on my end?  I'm gonna try.

Also, the clipping on sleeves and boots only happens if a body piece is equipped.  Otherwise they fit normally.  If I load project, delete the bones, and copy my own bones onto the armor, the clipping stops except I lose all zaps and the oily body spazzes out and clips like crazy.  So the problem seems to be connected to the body pieces for me.

Test Preset.rar 637 B · 0 downloads

Did you do a fresh install of the mod?  As in completely remove the previous files and re install from the source?

Hmmm  This is your preset:

There is definitely an issue with preset's showing up in BS, which is due to a typo in the slidergroups file.  This has been corrected.

Spoiler

1275056412_2020-05-0820_24_29-Preview.png.98f25acf21375c43fdca772f090e39b6.png1650375791_2020-05-0820_26_50-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEMK11BloodMagicSuit.png.4cbf1f21350c5648586f183afe055f50.png2004356419_2020-05-0820_24_00-Preview.png.4e61a5fd1f08dfec78132cfd2f09d962.png1328465600_2020-05-0820_24_17-Preview.png.e8000d757d906a8a5fcadd4e2632f690.png

55 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Did you do a fresh install of the mod?  As in completely remove the previous files and re install from the source?

Hmmm  This is your preset:

There is definitely an issue with preset's showing up in BS, which is due to a typo in the slidergroups file.  This has been corrected.

Reveal hidden contents

1275056412_2020-05-0820_24_29-Preview.png.98f25acf21375c43fdca772f090e39b6.png1650375791_2020-05-0820_26_50-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEMK11BloodMagicSuit.png.4cbf1f21350c5648586f183afe055f50.png2004356419_2020-05-0820_24_00-Preview.png.4e61a5fd1f08dfec78132cfd2f09d962.png1328465600_2020-05-0820_24_17-Preview.png.e8000d757d906a8a5fcadd4e2632f690.png

Yes, I did several fresh installs to try different things.

What do you mean a typo?  A typo can cause this to happen?

I'll try downloading and installing again.

EDIT: It worked!  Awesome.  The original version of this outfit was how I found you so I'm very happy to have it all nice again.

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, pyskask said:

Great looking armour!

Question; The blood fiend appears invisible? I assume it's supposed to look like the bloody gargoyle in the pictures?

It can glitch depending on the situation it is summoned in, or if summoned too many times in quick succession I've noticed.  I occasionally get invisible fiend or sometimes a fiend that leaves an aftereffect once it despawns.  Maybe something similar is happening?

My next guess would be that you are missing a mesh, or have something overwriting the mesh incorrectly.

Hello NIND

This is my first post on this site and i'm not very mod savvy, save for installing mods so apologies in advanced. 

I was grappling with updating outfit studio and when i finally got it working, I was in game about to use the mod in question when it occured to me that I had to redo the zaps on v2 which I prefer as it wasn't showing my zaps i had previously used in-game. However upon opening outfit studio only the base and v3 show up. I read the support forum and conducted a fresh install. (Deleting the original and the updated files from vortex and "fresh instaling" the mod") However v2 still wasn't present. Upon inspecting vortex's file location of the caliente meshes, v2 was't present in the files as well. Have I muddled the process anywhere?

Thanks

Edit/P.S

I looked at the file I downloaded from LL and the caliente body data for v2 isn't present either

7 hours ago, L0LL3RY said:

Hello NIND

This is my first post on this site and i'm not very mod savvy, save for installing mods so apologies in advanced. 

I was grappling with updating outfit studio and when i finally got it working, I was in game about to use the mod in question when it occured to me that I had to redo the zaps on v2 which I prefer as it wasn't showing my zaps i had previously used in-game. However upon opening outfit studio only the base and v3 show up. I read the support forum and conducted a fresh install. (Deleting the original and the updated files from vortex and "fresh instaling" the mod") However v2 still wasn't present. Upon inspecting vortex's file location of the caliente meshes, v2 was't present in the files as well. Have I muddled the process anywhere?

Thanks

Edit/P.S

I looked at the file I downloaded from LL and the caliente body data for v2 isn't present either

Hello!  V2 and V3 are texture swaps of the base version.. They will only appear in the ESP and Ingame!

Some more questions: Is the body enchantment supposed to always be on and drain nearby enemies? It does for me, but it also drains nearby wild animals (deers, rabbits, etc.) and makes sneaking impossible.

Also, I wasn't going to ask this first, but since you mention it on the OP: When I Enchanted the Boots-enchantment on another pair of boots, it instantly activates when you do the enchantment (if equipped), or directly on equip - meaning you're invisible while walking normally and also have the speed boost, and stealthing does not toggle it properly.

17 hours ago, pyskask said:

Some more questions: Is the body enchantment supposed to always be on and drain nearby enemies? It does for me, but it also drains nearby wild animals (deers, rabbits, etc.) and makes sneaking impossible.

Also, I wasn't going to ask this first, but since you mention it on the OP: When I Enchanted the Boots-enchantment on another pair of boots, it instantly activates when you do the enchantment (if equipped), or directly on equip - meaning you're invisible while walking normally and also have the speed boost, and stealthing does not toggle it properly.

I don't think either is supposed to be that way.  The first enchantment is only supposed to take effect when entering combat I believe (or possibly when casting a spell I don't remember which).

And enchanting another set of boots shouldn't cause that effect, but I've never put the boot enchantment on anything else so I'm not sure.  I usually just use the skirt enchantment for the speed boost power.  Either way, I'm going to test at the next opportunity.  But I know I can sneak when the body part is equipped.  So that enchantment is likely broken for you somehow.

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, titlover123 said:

I know this is necromancy but: I'm having an issue where the skirt turns invisible/unequips it self when i put on a "chest piece" is there a way to fix it or am i an idiot for only downloading what you made available through this site?

Do you have DD or SOS installed? Sometimes those can cause a problem like that. For the former check the MCM and disable some of the automatic equips used to hide D.D. devices. The device hiding is technically taking up an armor slot.

If the latter, go into SOS and try to set the outfit to revealing, or alternatively see if any kind of schlong is equipped to your character. Sometimes females get an invisible equip as part of the mod. I'm still figuring SOS out myself so I can't really advise further.

Finally, you can use the console menu and click on your character to see if anything else is occupying item slots.

If none of that works I'd suggest a clean reinstall of the armor and a rebuild in bodyslide of course.