SatisfiedVastIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

CBBE Bodyslide conversion of the UUNP Mod by Siegmeyer:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11372-blood-magic-armor-uunp/
Now including textures from Sunjeons SE Version:

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/mk11-blood-magic-armor

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide 
-Repackage of ESP with Sunjeong Textures
-V3 Slutty version for all colors added (futa friendly)
-V3 Stuffed Breast Version Added (futa friendly)
-Oily Options Available

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "MK11"

Credit to Siegmeyer for the original Outfit, and Sunjeong for the additional Textures.

ORIGINAL PAGE DOCUMENTATION:

Spoiler

Port of MK11 Blood Magic outfit to Skyrim LE. Body type is UUNP with Bodyslide files included.

Textures are 4K compressed to DXT5. Additional archives contain optional 4K uncompressed and 2K compressed versions of the textures.

Ground / Inventory models for the armor have 1K compressed textures to reduce performance lag in the inventory menu.

REQUIREMENTS:
Dawnguard DLC
HDT Physics Extensions and its requirements
NetImmerse Override (this is included with Racemenu if you use it)
Latest XPMSE
Bodyslide and its requirements (only if you intend to make use of the Bodyslide files)
UNP-compatible skin textures

RECOMMENDED:
Eyes Glitch Fix
Mod makes use of the Invisibility affect which can cause your character's eyes to glitch out. The mod above is one of a few different mods that can fix this.
Alternatively, entering Showracemenu will restore your eyes if the glitch occurs.

------------------

DESCRIPTION

Adds the Blood Magic outfit as a set of light armor. To acquire the armor, seek out a coffin "chest" in Lord Harkon's chamber in Castle Volkihar. The chest appears in both the normal and "bossfight" versions of the room. Alternatively, the armor can be crafted at a forge if you possess the Daedric Smithing perk.

Once the base armor has been acquired, take it to the forge to create the Enchanted version, which features several new enchantments for Vampire characters designed to boost your vampiric abilities. NPCs and non-vampire player characters will not be able to make use of these new spells and effects.

The enchanted version can be made combining the base armor with a filled Black Soul Gem, and requires the Arcane Smithing perk. The enchantments (aside from the Full Set effect) can be learned with Disenchantment and applied to other equipment pieces at the Enchanting table.

The unenchanted armor is tempered at the workbench with Ebony Ingots, and the enchanted version with Potions of Blood. Tempering either version of the armor requires the Daedric Smithing perk. 

List of all effects, by set piece:

BODYSUIT
-Debilitating Aura: While the Vampire is in combat, nearby hostile enemies will have their physical defenses decreased by 25 and magic resistance decreased by 50%.
-Parasitism: When at less than 25% health, the Vampire gradually absorbs Health and Magicka from nearby foes.

GLOVES
-Augmented Lifedrain: Vampiric Drain spells are three times as powerful.
-Blood Bounty: Grants the Vampire a 5% chance when killing a humanoid target to acquire one Potion of Blood.

BOOTS
-Swift Shadows: The Vampire moves 50% faster while sneaking.
-Shroud: When sneaking out of combat, grants Invisibility and muffled footsteps to the Vampire.

SLEEVES
-Spellbound Swarm: Each time the Vampire casts a spell in combat, summons clouds of bats that attack nearby enemies for 5 seconds. Effected enemies become afraid and flee for its duration.
-Hemotoxic Weaponry: The Vampire's melee attacks deal poison damage and reduce enemy stamina regeneration by up to 75% for 60 seconds. This effect cannot apply to poison-immune targets.

SKIRT
-Swiftwing Cloak: Grants the power "Rush of Wings". This spell cloaks the Vampire in a swarm of bats that doubles movement speed and negates fall damage for 5 seconds, at a cost of 10 Stamina per second.
-Savage Bloodlust: While under Stage 4 Vampirism, weapon damage and Destruction spells are twice as powerful, and critical hit chance is increased by 20%.

FULL SET
-At the start of combat, automatically summons a Blood Fiend to aid the Vampire for 30 seconds. Increases fire resistance by 50%.

------------------

COMPATIBILITY
The enchantment effects are based on vanilla mechanics and values, and might function differently depending on whatever Magic/Perk/Vampire overhaul mods you have installed. If you notice anything game-breaking when used in conjunction with such a mod, let me know and I will try to make a patch for it.

UNINSTALLATION
Since this mod makes use of scripts for some the enchantments, I recommend completely unequipping all pieces and saving your game before uninstalling the mod or deactivating the mod's ESP. Otherwise, this mod should be safe to install and uninstall mid-playthrough.

------------------

PERMISSIONS
You are free to make and upload any modification to this mod as you wish. This includes conversions to other bodies, retextures, ports to SE / other games, patches to work with other mods, etc. You don't need to ask me beforehand but I would appreciate if you gave credit to me and the others listed in the credits section below. 
I am fine with the re-uploading of this mod's files to any non-Nexus site, but again would prefer that you list any necessary credits. 

CREDITS
Rotten-Eyed on deviantArt for the model rip
Vicn for his Creature Resource Pack
dint999 for the HDT PE rig used for the skirt physics 
Ousnius and Caliente for UUNP and Bodyslide

Last three screenshots created and submitted by Kali

I'm having an issue where V1 and V1 slutty are the same but with just slightly darker colors.  Same for V2 and V2 slutty.  Same outfit but slightly darker colors.

I either have no exposure/non sluttu (for V1 and V1 slutty) or full exposure except the line down the belly (for V2 and V2 slutty) with the "slutty" option for both just being a darker color palette.

TBH I don't know if the issue is coming from this file, or the original CBBE version.  Or is this a standaline mod?

EDIT: Also I am confused.  The title says this is a bodyslide HDT CBBE version.  But the download says "MK11 Blood Magic CBBE NonBodySlideFiles.7z"  and the other download has no text, but leads to what appears to be a generic CBBE version.  Which file has the bodyslide files?

On 1/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, Aki K said:

I'm having an issue where V1 and V1 slutty are the same but with just slightly darker colors.  Same for V2 and V2 slutty.  Same outfit but slightly darker colors.

I either have no exposure/non sluttu (for V1 and V1 slutty) or full exposure except the line down the belly (for V2 and V2 slutty) with the "slutty" option for both just being a darker color palette.

TBH I don't know if the issue is coming from this file, or the original CBBE version.  Or is this a standaline mod?

EDIT: Also I am confused.  The title says this is a bodyslide HDT CBBE version.  But the download says "MK11 Blood Magic CBBE NonBodySlideFiles.7z"  and the other download has no text, but leads to what appears to be a generic CBBE version.  Which file has the bodyslide files?

Whoa I didn't even realize that there was a support section attached.  I'll do a fresh download and inspection of the files tomorrow.

12 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Whoa I didn't even realize that there was a support section attached.  I'll do a fresh download and inspection of the files tomorrow.

I am also getting a strong hand seam when the gloves are equipped.  Very noticeable and the hands protrude through the sleeves.  I tried fixing it myself but not much success.

34 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I am also getting a strong hand seam when the gloves are equipped.  Very noticeable and the hands protrude through the sleeves.  I tried fixing it myself but not much success.

Now that is an issue I know about lol.  When I was packaging the mod I didnt bring in the new "CBBE Hands" and forgot to test the gloves while making screenshots.

I'll fix that tonight.

Then I'll take a look at the color thing separately.

Gotta say, thanks a lot for the conversion. It looks really nice. But the outfit HDT physics is out of sync with the body itself.

When i move with my character, the normal CBBE Body HDT underneath the armor moves into different directions than the outfit. Basically, the body is out of sync with the physics of the outfit (Breast/Butt). I also tried using the provided Zaps but the result was almost the same.

10 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Gotta say, thanks a lot for the conversion. It looks really nice. But the outfit HDT physics is out of sync with the body itself.

When i move with my character, the normal CBBE Body HDT underneath the armor moves into different directions than the outfit. Basically, the body is out of sync with the physics of the outfit (Breast/Butt). I also tried using the provided Zaps but the result was almost the same.

hmmmmm did it look different than this?

20 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Mind if I ask what "zaps" are?  I saw this phrase on another armor and I don't know what it means.

10 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

hmmmmm did it look different than this?

Thanks, but not anymore. I was tinkering with the Outfit studio a few mintues ago, and my dumb ass just realized all i had to do. Opened the outfit in the Outfit Studio and just transferred reference shape weights. Now the physics is all in sync. ?

50 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Mind if I ask what "zaps" are?  I saw this phrase on another armor and I don't know what it means.

Zaps are a feature provided an outfit studio that allow you to remove parts of a mash pre-selected during the set up of the outfit. For example you could easily check a check box in body slide to remove the Pauldrons on an armor or a skirt whatever the project creator decides. In this particular project the zaps included are for areas of the body that regularly clip through the clothes during motion, the breast cutouts, and side, back and stomach cutouts.

1 hour ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thanks, but not anymore. I was tinkering with the Outfit studio a few mintues ago, and my dumb ass just realized all i had to do. Opened the outfit in the Outfit Studio and just transferred reference shape weights. Now the physics is all in sync. ?

Lol so you broke the bone weighting and then fixed it?

soooo everything’s good then right? Besides the glove I mean

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Thanks. Well, the issue i had is no more. As for gloves, i have really no idea what you meant by that, didnt notice any issues related to gloves...well, slight clipping when using sleeves. But i believe i can easily fix that in outfit studio.

But i did notice other kind of issue. Its related solely to the suits. The V1s and V2s and their slutty variations are mismatched...kind of.

(as seen in the mod zip, the image called "preview03.jpg")

V1 - is without any issue

V1 Slutty - supposed to expose both Breasts/Vag/Butt but only Breasts are exposed

V2 - is supposed to have the front and back covering mesh removed, only the frontal one is removed, back one is not, and vag/butt is also exposed, while it shouldn't be
V2 Slutty - mostly correct, only wrong thing is the back covering mesh is still there, where it shouldn't

Hope this helps a bit. And thanks again for making the CBBE version. Would be a real shame if noone did conversion for such a great outfit.

13 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thanks. Well, the issue i had is no more. As for gloves, i have really no idea what you meant by that, didnt notice any issues related to gloves...well, slight clipping when using sleeves. But i believe i can easily fix that in outfit studio.

But i did notice other kind of issue. Its related solely to the suits. The V1s and V2s and their slutty variations are mismatched...kind of.

V1 Slutty - supposed to expose both Breasts/Vag/Butt but only Breasts are exposed

V2 - is supposed to have the front and back covering mesh removed, only the frontal one is removed, back one is not, and vag/butt is also exposed, while it shouldn't be
V2 Slutty - mostly correct, only wrong thing is the back covering mesh is still there, where it shouldn't

Hope this helps a bit. And thanks again for making the CBBE version. Would be a real shame if noone did conversion for such a great outfit.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, Aki K said:

good to know its not an isolated problem.  I will investigate.

16 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Zaps are a feature provided an outfit studio that allow you to remove parts of a mash pre-selected during the set up of the outfit. For example you could easily check a check box in body slide to remove the Pauldrons on an armor or a skirt whatever the project creator decides. In this particular project the zaps included are for areas of the body that regularly clip through the clothes during motion, the breast cutouts, and side, back and stomach cutouts.

Where in bodyslide would I find these check boxes? Is it the same as the building feature or is it located somewhere else?

TBH I probably won't disable anything since the mod fits my character without clipping perfectly now (aside from the aforementioned hand seam)

43 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Where in bodyslide would I find these check boxes? Is it the same as the building feature or is it located somewhere else?

TBH I probably won't disable anything since the mod fits my character without clipping perfectly now (aside from the aforementioned hand seam)

It's on the outfit mk11 blood magic suit

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2020 at 7:15 PM, Inquizit0r said:

On 1/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

good to know its not an isolated problem.  I will investigate.

When you made your CBBE conversion, you reordered the shapes in the mesh hierarchy, which breaks the texture set functionality for the armor. You need to either reorder the mesh shapes to match the ones from my original, or edit the 3D indices within the ESP to match your CBBE conversion.

23 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

When you made your CBBE conversion, you reordered the shapes in the mesh hierarchy, which breaks the texture set functionality for the armor. You need to either reorder the mesh shapes to match the ones from my original, or edit the 3D indices within the ESP to match your CBBE conversion.

Thank you, I figured that out after I learned about texturesets.  This was only my 3rd conversion after all.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 12:47 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Aaaah, sorry to say but I do have the same issue that person had. I am not too sure how to fix it, although he described the process partially. So... Could either of you share the solution step by step for my non Studio savvy plebe ass, or even better fix it in the file if you please? Thanks in advance.

Oh and one of the files still has no name, although I could DL it fine. What are the NonBodySlide files for, any way?

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Aaaah, sorry to say but I do have the same issue that person had. I am not too sure how to fix it, although he described the process partially. So... Could either of you share the solution step by step for my non Studio savvy plebe ass, or even better fix it in the file if you please? Thanks in advance.

Oh and one of the files still has no name, although I could DL it fine. What are the NonBodySlide files for, any way?

Lol I really just need to fix this upload and make it conform to the more modern standards.....  This was before I knew what texturesets were or how they even worked......please check back tomorrow for a version 2 reupload!