(request/proposition) Model porting help

I know this will fall in deaf ears but I will give it a shot. I am looking for someone that can help me in porting character models into skyrim, I suck at posing the model. I just need someone that knows how to pose a model in the skyrim t-pose for me to be able to fix it in outfit studio, nothing more, nothing else. (after that, at your own accord, any other help in outfit studio is appreciated). I can extract models from many games, basic knowledge of outfit studio, I'm just starting, and I know how to use the creation kit.

And I apologize in advance for the use of bold, underline and big size of text while writing.

3 minutes ago, Sets00na said:

As suggested by Artstick, here is the FBX file.

the file.FBX 7 MB · 0 downloads

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sets00na said:

Seriously? Is money the only thing that today modders think about?

I understand your pain man. Do no one work for free anymore? Where the good old days when modders wasted hours of their time doing work for something they've no interest in for absolutely no other reason than to please some random user in the internet? Modders these days man...

The worst part is that I'm telling everyone that I'm going to do the rest of the work, that I just need the damn models posed. That's all. I'm not asking them to add fucking hdt smp pe pussy, butt, breast physics or anything. Just posing the models. Did you know there is a guy selling face presets for 400 $. Pure greed. It's all Bethecuck's fault, I hope they go bankrupt!

English is not my native language, so even if I use online translation, I don't fully understand what you want to ask.

Do you need to make a humanoid model file pose skyrim like t to make alignment easier in oufitstudio?

DAZ's assets, as well as the XPS that fans extract and make from different games, and the mod that Japanese game makers use to make adult games produced by illusion. Their models should have set bones.

Is there any difficulty in using these bones to pose like skyrim's t pose?

Change your attitude. You knew it was going no where--said so in the first line of your post. If you want someone to do it, you'd have better luck posting the files you're working with publicly in the thread than forcing them to contact you individually. Plus its been weeks now and posing a rig into an a-pose is a two minute job. If you're that confident in your ability to be able to take over afterwards, why didn't you just take care of this yourself instead? If there's a valid reason why you can't, that should've been stated in your original post tbh.

2 hours ago, Artsick said:

Change your attitude.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:11 PM, Sets00na said:

And I apologize in advance for the use of bold, underline and big size of text while writing.

My apologies is just there. Although I forgot to mention apologize for the "bad attitude". I always thought that the use of bold, underline and big size of text while writing was the "bad attitude", which is why I apoligized.

Besides, I tried asking nicely. More times that you can imagine. It never works.

You knew it was going no where--said so in the first line of your post.

It's called frustration. It's normal for a human being after seeing everyone charging irl money for a single mod. Did you even know that people charge 35$ for a single mod without anything special?

Posing a rig into an a-pose is a two minute job. If you're that confident in your ability to be able to take over afterwards, why didn't you just take care of this yourself instead? If there's a valid reason why you can't, that should've been stated in your original post tbh.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:11 PM, Sets00na said:

I suck at posing the model.

I guess it just natural and I also believe that asking for help is also natural and permitted around here, I even apologized, unless you're telling me that I should just get lost and not permitted to ask for help. If you can pose a model in less than 2 minutes and do everything by yourself, even extracting models from other games and porting them, fixing the textures that lacks the alpha maps, that's great! Awesome! it means that you have more experience than me, but I can't manage to do it. Sorry, what else can I say.

3 hours ago, kziitd said:

Do you need to make a humanoid model file pose skyrim like t to make alignment easier in oufitstudio?

Yes, that's right.

3 hours ago, kziitd said:

Is there any difficulty in using these bones to pose like skyrim's t pose?

I just can't manage to do it. I tried many times and that many I failed which is why I'm asking for help.

2 hours ago, Sets00na said:

My apologies is just there. Although I forgot to mention apologize for the "bad attitude". I always thought that the use of bold, underline and big size of text while writing was the "bad attitude", which is why I apoligized.

Besides, I tried asking nicely. More times that you can imagine. It never works.

It's called frustration. It's normal for a human being after seeing everyone charging irl money for a single mod. Did you even know that people charge 35$ for a single mod without anything special?

I guess it just natural and I also believe that asking for help is also natural and permitted around here, I even apologized, unless you're telling me that I should just get lost and not permitted to ask for help. If you can pose a model in less than 2 minutes and do everything by yourself, even extracting models from other games and porting them, fixing the textures that lacks the alpha maps, that's great! Awesome! it means that you have more experience than me, but I can't manage to do it. Sorry, what else can I say.

Yes, that's right.

I just can't manage to do it. I tried many times and that many I failed which is why I'm asking for help.

Okay, I get it

In fact, posing is like playing action figure,

images.jpg.3118d16ab194c5d89cdb4dffbad501fe.jpg

As far as human beings are concerned, your bones will not move, nor enlarge or shrink, but only rotate in the joints, right?

So the bones of those models are in the same pose. The "move", "rotate" and "scale" tools in 3dsmax or blender software only use "rotate" when posing.

In skyrim's t position, the two upper arms are relatively pendulous, so the model influences the bones of the two upper arms to "rotate" downward. The legs are almost the same. How much separation affects the left and right rotation of the bones of the two thigh parts.

If you want to pose skyrim's t, you may know which bones of your body need to be adjusted and which don't.

And there are many tutorials about 3D animation on youtube, how to operate the bone should be the first thing to say.

The friend who said it would be done in two minutes is not exaggerating~

You can also try~

6 hours ago, Sets00na said:

The attitude I was referring to wasn't in the OP. There's not much wrong with the OP at all, its the bit afterwards. Asking nicely does work with the right people, for the record, and not every modder's asking for money either. Not like there's anyone in this thread that asked you for commission so idk what sparked the outrage.

Anyway, all of that aside though (seriously), I still think it would've been more likely that someone might've jumped at the chance if the files were included in the original post. As dumb as it sounds, DM's sometimes take more effort than the job. And thats speaking as someone that honestly might've done it if that were the case.

If you're able to get your file into blender, import the skyrim body as a reference (you can convert to FBX through OS), line up the rig as mentioned in kziitd's post, and export. Choose fbx over obj when you can imo.

17 hours ago, Artsick said:

I still think it would've been more likely that someone might've jumped at the chance if the files were included in the original post. As dumb as it sounds, DM's sometimes take more effort than the job.

Well, if you put it like that, I can upload one of my projects, but I'm working on other models to port which is why I wrote in the tittle of this topic "proposition", but putting that aside, if you think it will help to upload a fbx. file (I work with 3ds max), then yeah, sure, I can post it.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:25 AM, Sets00na said:

The worst part is that I'm telling everyone that I'm going to do the rest of the work, that I just need the damn models posed. That's all. I'm not asking them to add fucking hdt smp pe pussy, butt, breast physics or anything. Just posing the models. Did you know there is a guy selling face presets for 400 $. Pure greed. It's all Bethecuck's fault, I hope they go bankrupt!

See you later on Patreon, lol
This attitude is familiar for me and resemble one of current modders initial step

On 1/5/2020 at 10:21 AM, Sets00na said:

Did you even know that people charge 35$ for a single mod without anything special?

Now about that part.
"Do you visit piracy site, running by a pedo often?
Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

614269807_1450375399_preview_download(3).jpg.79fca0f304220af9d2fb421ffe8b1f3d.jpg

Not know about other countries, but in USA visitors could possible be tracked by FBI already :D
I know what mod you are talking, it contains original meshes and textures made from scratch. Looks like nothing to you?
Creating them is not simple, and every single item created this way for 8-year old game 
should be appreciated actually)

1 hour ago, full_inu said:

See you later on Patreon, lol
This attitude is familiar for me and resemble one of current modders initial step

Now about that part.
"Do you visit piracy site, running by a pedo often?
Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

614269807_1450375399_preview_download(3).jpg.79fca0f304220af9d2fb421ffe8b1f3d.jpg

Not know about other countries, but in USA visitors could possible be tracked by FBI already :D
I know what mod you are talking, it contains original meshes and textures made from scratch. Looks like nothing to you?
Creating them is not simple, and every single item created this way for 8-year old game 
should be appreciated actually)

If you're here for shits and giggles and nothing else, then I suggest you go back to your Patreon. Unlike you, I do mods for free.

Archived