The mod behaves strange, that is, it works but not completely, at first when I installed it, the sound was changing according to the stages of the animations. That is, from slow to fast sounds, but it only worked a few times, now what it does is play the same "slow" sound regardless of the animation stage, it doesn't change. Does anyone know why this happens?

3 hours ago, Gaussz said:

The mod behaves strange, that is, it works but not completely, at first when I installed it, the sound was changing according to the stages of the animations. That is, from slow to fast sounds, but it only worked a few times, now what it does is play the same "slow" sound regardless of the animation stage, it doesn't change. Does anyone know why this happens?

The sounds can't sync perfectly with all animation types, even the default sounds from sexlab had this problem. The only thing you can do is adjust your SFX delay, the lower the delay the faster the sounds will play but it all depends on the animations you are using. The only way to get perfect sound sync would be if the animators put sounds in their animations, like in Fallout 4. But saying that these sounds sync perfect with about 80% of the animations i use. 

Hope this helps to answer your question.

1 hour ago, wildbill said:

Los sonidos no se pueden sincronizar perfectamente con todos los tipos de animación, incluso los sonidos predeterminados de sexlab tenían este problema. Lo único que puede hacer es ajustar su retraso SFX, cuanto menor sea el retraso, más rápido se reproducirán los sonidos, pero todo depende de las animaciones que esté utilizando. La única forma de obtener una sincronización de sonido perfecta sería si los animadores pusieran sonidos en sus animaciones, como en Fallout 4. Pero diciendo que estos sonidos se sincronizan perfectamente con aproximadamente el 80% de las animaciones que uso. 

Espero que esto ayude a responder tu pregunta.

If in fact it was what I did, I had not done it because the mod was doing it perfectly, but I suppose it was bug

Thanks anyway, the sounds are great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...