Sexout Help

Hi! I'm new to modding Fallout NV, so I'd like some help figuring out if I have done something incorrect here..

I installed all required framework (Sexout Data, Sexout Core, Sexout Bodies, NVSE, NVSE extender, Mod Config Menu, and the LL version of FOMM) as well as Sexout Common Resourses, SexoutSex and Smallertalk. And to the best of my knowledge everything is the most updated version as well as correctly putting the NVSE extendor dll files in the correct location, etc.

The issue starts while looking down sights/aiming weapon (holding right click), a message appears on the upper right corner saying 'Now playing 402 animations from Sexout.esp' and will continue to flash as the weapon is being aimed.

The mods worked wonderfully fine the first load up, being able to engage with Doc right off the bat, and getting rejected by Sunny Smiles. However, after those encounters, the dialog will not activate animations even after being accepted by an npc. The conversation ends instead of starting. Pressing the ` key brings up the ..text.. debug log? I'm not sure what exactly to call it.. but it brings a message saying "Sexout Act Run Full Aborting, actor is invalid code:1" after the same text as in the log below.

Not sure if the debug log is the info needed to help address the problem and I don't mean to sound uniformed the technical sides about the issues (still super new to modding). I'd really appreciate any help or how I can go about troubleshooting, thank you!

SexoutSCRLog-2019-11-12-23-16.txt

On 11/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, acornion said:

Hi! I'm new to modding Fallout NV, so I'd like some help figuring out if I have done something incorrect here..

I installed all required framework (Sexout Data, Sexout Core, Sexout Bodies, NVSE, NVSE extender, Mod Config Menu, and the LL version of FOMM) as well as Sexout Common Resourses, SexoutSex and Smallertalk. And to the best of my knowledge everything is the most updated version as well as correctly putting the NVSE extendor dll files in the correct location, etc.

The issue starts while looking down sights/aiming weapon (holding right click), a message appears on the upper right corner saying 'Now playing 402 animations from Sexout.esp' and will continue to flash as the weapon is being aimed.

The mods worked wonderfully fine the first load up, being able to engage with Doc right off the bat, and getting rejected by Sunny Smiles. However, after those encounters, the dialog will not activate animations even after being accepted by an npc. The conversation ends instead of starting. Pressing the ` key brings up the ..text.. debug log? I'm not sure what exactly to call it.. but it brings a message saying "Sexout Act Run Full Aborting, actor is invalid code:1" after the same text as in the log below.

Not sure if the debug log is the info needed to help address the problem and I don't mean to sound uniformed the technical sides about the issues (still super new to modding). I'd really appreciate any help or how I can go about troubleshooting, thank you!

SexoutSCRLog-2019-11-12-23-16.txt 1.9 kB · 2 downloads

If the above suggestion doesn't work... I'd suggest that you post your debug .txt and such on the act ual Sexout Out support thread. There will likely be many more there that will be able to help. Posting a separate thread being new.. low post count member.. isn't going to get a lot of looks.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

do you also have Robert's or Breeze's mod installed?

I did I dumped Roberts, got all the breeze mods with required plugins, like OutfitM-erect.nif, Upperbodymale -erect.nif,  upperbody nudemale-erect.nif

I installed everything core, data, beta, Bodies, and Scr  wired them all together perfectly, got all the good to go messages when I started the game selected the breeze body in MCM and still got a flicker of a male form mostly invisible I archive validated off and on  checked all my ini and pref files  lol ate a half a bottle of aspirin, facemashed the keyboard  nearly 6 hours of troubleshooting to get no results, so I gave up lol

15 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

thank you, I actually found this thread 30 minutes ago after 4 hours of searching downloaded and installed it and nope still invisible male body.   oy

There is a re-worked version of Breezes.. might try that.

https://nsfwmods.com/forums/topic/147-breeze-male-redux/

If you selected the male bodies and have "Sexout - Breezes.bsa" in your game folder you shouldn't have a problem.  Except possibly if the bodies you have installed are conflicting with the base body (which is almost impossible since it is a BSA) unless Breezes body you use is also a BSA)  Long shots but...

The site for some reaaon won't let me upload the BSA by itself it is just stuck on "Queued" but you can do the same by extracting it from the FMOD and grabbing the bsa. Install .. yada yada.. (based on your previous post I suspect you know the rest)

If you are still having problems there is something wrong with your install beyond your post. .. or you are using a pirated version and the records and such aren't accessing the game engine properly. (due to changes to create the pirated version)

Bodies should work. You've done everything I'd do and could think of..  The post I linked to had some work done on the textures and such. Suppose to be more comparable and less issues. Finally , make sure no left over garbage has been left in the game folder, Clean it up.. Perhaps Verify the Cache.. sometimes strange things I have had .. was fixed by that ... All long shots.

I'd be frustrated very much as well. Good luck

Archived