How do I get CaN (Crimes against Nature) Ponies to work with AAF?

I use the my little pony heads from CaN. AAF works perfectly except for one issue and that is that my player is either invisible during animations or is moved out of the world space (not sure which, my character is completely gone though). Always ends up with the Npc just animating alone and when the animation ends my character returns. If there is some fix I can do to get them to work together then I'd appreciate the information.

Thanks.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, Bronz0h said:

I use the my little pony heads from CaN. AAF works perfectly except for one issue and that is that my player is either invisible during animations or is moved out of the world space (not sure which, my character is completely gone though). Always ends up with the Npc just animating alone and when the animation ends my character returns. If there is some fix I can do to get them to work together then I'd appreciate the information.

Thanks.

AAF needs to recognize those characters. You'll need to modify AAF ini files to accept non human characters.

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

AAF needs to recognize those characters. You'll need to modify AAF ini files to accept non human characters.

:thumbsup:

Alright, so I searched for an hour and I can only find the AAF settings Ini file. I find xml files mostly.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:17 AM, VonHelton said:

Alright so I have it so that AAF recognizes my character with everything but I'm still invisible during animations and with pose mods. I think it has to do with the CaN Ponies having a different skeleton than regular humans. I don't know how to set it to use the pony skeleton for me though. More research required.

Edit: Wait, I'm dumb. I see now that I have to define the source. More experimentation.

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, maggotz98 said:

you know some example race xml input would help rather than just show a link to a guide

Then you have not opened //fallout/data/aaf/AAF RaceData fallout 4.xml which looks very much like the one in the link above were everything is explained. Even in the XML file found in your install of AAF is Fully Documented of which part dose what.  OR are you looking for a Basic step by step guide on how to Add a custom race?

9 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Then you have not opened //fallout/data/aaf/AAF RaceData fallout 4.xml which looks very much like the one in the link above were everything is explained. Even in the XML file found in your install of AAF is Fully Documented of which part dose what.  OR are you looking for a Basic step by step guide on how to Add a custom race?

i have opened it thank you very much, im no genius so no need to gloat about it

i did add the race id in those files.

2 hours ago, maggotz98 said:

i have opened it thank you very much, im no genius so no need to gloat about it

i did add the race id in those files.

No i'm not gloating at all and i'm sorry if it came across like that. I was just surprised by your comment of

23 hours ago, maggotz98 said:

you know some example race xml input would help rather than just show a link to a guide

When the link contains an Example

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...