Spell fizzes and fails to affect on creatures

Hi there. Current issue in my game is that all animations work fine on humans, m/m m/w w/w anything. But whenever I try to use the spell on a creature it seems to fail to do so. I've tried re-installing skyrim, sexlab itself and I've already re-installed my mods piece by piece but nothing changes. Here are my current mods

Vortex_3mYORBZsHv.png

Vortex_onDGGmFow8.png

21 hours ago, Porkey said:

Hi there. Current issue in my game is that all animations work fine on humans, m/m m/w w/w anything. But whenever I try to use the spell on a creature it seems to fail to do so. I've tried re-installing skyrim, sexlab itself and I've already re-installed my mods piece by piece but nothing changes. Here are my current mods

Vortex_3mYORBZsHv.png

Vortex_onDGGmFow8.png

Do you have the FNIS creature pack?

Have you turned Creature sex ON in the SexLab McMenu?

7 minutes ago, Porkey said:

Yes. FNIS creature pack is installed and it is turned on. I've tried running FNIS  few times to see if it changed anything, no result.

This is from the SexLab Light Support Thread and is the author answering a similar question:

Is SexLab.esm in the sixth position exactly in your load order? Just below the five vanilla esm's and above all your mod

Have you updated to the latest version of Skyrim SE?

Are you triggering sex with custom race. SexLab Light SE has no support for custom races at this stage

Make sure you have done the above, then load a clean save to let SexLab initialize again.

Hope that helps!

34 minutes ago, Porkey said:

Hey again, I've just installed sexlab beta, not the lite version. This one does seem to work with creatures, so it's all good and solved now. Thanks for your help though!

and you're using the spells from the SL framework? the debug spells? those shouldn't be used in normal gameplay, its a debug tool. That's why there are so many mods to start scenes.

edit: I see you have matchmaker light, that won't work either, matchmaker from LE work just fine, the light version is for SL light and you shouldn't mix those with the regular SL framework.

Archived