SexLab Solutions - Revisited SE

3 hours ago, JenBones said:

Worked beautifully for a handful of scenes so far, but for some reason now i'm getting the glitch where you get teleported to a random location and fall through the floor at the beginning of a sexlab scene. I can get sexlab to work fine using matchmaker, but I was wondering if this was an error specific to this mod or with sexlab generally? I cleared my animations, reloaded the json files and re-registered my animation so that fix isn't working for me. 

That's an old sexlab framework issue.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 8:50 PM, DR4G0NM4ZT3R said:

I'm having an issue it is not wanting to work with anything in the dragonborn dlc it just goes to a black screen and then freezes.

has anyone managed to fix this issue? figured it was an issue with p+, but cutting p+ doesn't change anything

22 hours ago, acidmoss said:

has anyone managed to fix this issue? figured it was an issue with p+, but cutting p+ doesn't change anything

Double check for conflicting mods, then check again. It's 100% not P+ either. You could ask on the OG support thread too, but I doubt it's an issue with this mod. Check to see if you have the USSEP patch linked on the main page here.

• 4 weeks later...

Might be a long shot, but do you think you could make a compatibility patch for Dynamic Mercenary Fees? Besides just being a nice qol mod that I'd like to keep in my load order if possible, I think it would actually make Sexlab Solution's alternative recruitment option a lot better if they could work together. At the default 500 gold, it doesn't take long before you can just hire any mercenary easily without the chance to "barter". Dynamic Mercenary Fees I think hireling cost maxes out at 4000, which a low-level player is a lot less likely to have on hand.

Edit: Ok sorry I don't know what's causing my problem, but I Don't think it's your mod. SL Solutions and Dynamic Mercenary Fees may be compatible out of the box, I haven't been able to test it without whatever mod is breaking Jenassa.

Edited by bees guy
i'm stupid
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry, i see you've updated the mod and it says it's only compatible for 1.6.+, does that mean i have to use the previous version for 1.5.9?

thanks

nvm i thought the number was file version not skyrim version

Edited by friendlygaint
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hi! MO2 tells me SexLab Solutions needs OSA.esm and Ostim.esp. Are they mandatory? I didn't saw them on the requirement list.

Edit! skill issue, it's working fine I'm dumb.

Edited by tokamal