[ASX][WIP]The Sisterhood of Sin

I don't quite see the correction between sadism and rape. (I can think of a few sadists I know who would be very offended by such an implication though.) I do point out that in Tamriel (like in say the Celtic myths) rape brings dishonour on the rapist. No random rapes unless someone else wants such a plugin. To re-iterate, we decided to do this BECAUSE the current LoversPK plugins strike us as the very antithesis of eroticism.

Then would you please clarify for me how will sadism be presented in ASX and what will it feature and contribute to the whole of the game exactly?

Rather than repeat Wikipedia, I'd recommend you look up Sadism and Masochism. (grin). Sort of like that. Spanking and bondage animations will be the start.

The point is that ASX is designed to support scenarios, not random unpleasantness. Read the opening fiction again for an example of the sort of sadism we intend to support.

Clipping at the breasts and to a lesser extent the hips and bum can be very pronounced with certain body types when it comes to animations. Also body part swaps like 'erect nipples' will be strange if she also goes from one of the large styles to say 'D'.

• 5 months later...
Guest ThatOne

I'd like to ask you to make this clear: will you include the framework for bestiality, but not use it, or will the framework not even be there?

I understand you aren't interested in it in any way, shape or form, but... Leaving it out may have some "undesirable" side-effects, considering your mod will be incompatible with Lovers.

The framework ought to support it.

Nothing will stop creature animations being included and invoked. Creatures will be accepted as npc refs. Intelligent creatures will be supported and a 'beast' is just an 'unintelligent' creature, so you should be ok.

Sexuality and Magic

The existence of magic adds several unique aspects to sexuality in Tamriel. All human cultures have practiced body modification to various degrees. From ancient practices such as tattoos, scarification, branding and piercing to modern plastic surgery. Alteration magic gives the peoples of Tamriel some unique options in addition to flawless control of fertility.

All sexes generally use magic to enhance appearance if they can afford it or know the spells. Most residents don’t get blocked pores, greasy patches, eczema or suffer from offensive odours. Naturally men and women enhance their sexual attributes according to current fashion or personal preference.

Male fashions are generally more static and somewhat more basic than female. Impressive male genitals and an ability to maintain an erection are fairly standard enhancements utilised by all but the poorest. These can be supplemented by various additional modifications depending on the desires of the man and/or his partner(s). Examples include ejaculate with a taste enjoyed by a partner or of a particular colour, consistency or quantity. Those of a sadomasochistic bent might have genitals that feel painful when erect or ejaculating. Nipples that become especially hard when aroused are popular in certain quarters.

Female fashions are generally more emphatic and less restrained than male. Popular modifications include genitals or breasts that swell prominently when the woman is aroused (regarded as a useful hint to a male partner), enlarged nipples and clitorises, extreme tightness, unusual coloured genitals, the list is quite long. Again, several modifications are popular with those of a sadomasochistic bent, such as parts of the body that feel pain to match any pleasure in equal measure.

Some couples enjoy using spells to bind a partner to them. For example, preventing a male partner from gaining any release from solo masturbation is regarded as an enjoyable way to show a man where his duties lie by more than a few women in Tamriel.

• 2 months later...

Yes, the mod is still active and the current alpha has been in my load order for some time now. Rock stable and I use WryeMorph! There is a lot to do though.

I've looked at OBME and thought about it. We feel ew magical effects is a little out of the scope for the core mod (though not necessarily some potential plugins).

We want to keep the number of dependencies as low as possible. So far it needs OBSEv20+, AddActorValues and Blockhead. It may be extended to require MenuQue but so far that's it. No cosmetic mod requirement you'll note.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

keep me posted on this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16665-sex-screenshots-post-your-ingame-adventures-here/page-21?do=findComment&comment=617161

The only reason i have not made one for oblivion yet there is no way to test them in game yet, and lovers with pk has no option to make 3some available.

So if you need some i will defenantly be creating a few for oblivion when my character rigs are finished.

• 4 weeks later...

As this got mentioned recently, I thought it was time for another update.

The OBSE dependencies will now include Blockhead and Menuque (to go with USV and AddActorValues). The ability to have custom skills and easier body transformations is just too powerful to ignore. My test characters now have Flirt, seduce and copulate visible in their lists of skills complete with mouse-over descriptions and graphics.

A word on threesomes and more. LoversPK has a real problem with these which would appear to be down to the fundamentals of its design. If you think about it, the 'Offensive/defensive' animation paradigm implies two and only two actors.

We are hoping to create a system where an animation sequence can have one, two or three actors. Foursomes or more might then be possible by invoking two animations with two actors, or one with three and one with two. etc. Orgies here we come!

As this got mentioned recently, I thought it was time for another update.

The OBSE dependencies will now include Blockhead and Menuque (to go with USV and AddActorValues). The ability to have custom skills and easier body transformations is just too powerful to ignore. My test characters now have Flirt, seduce and copulate visible in their lists of skills complete with mouse-over descriptions and graphics.

A word on threesomes and more. LoversPK has a real problem with these which would appear to be down to the fundamentals of its design. If you think about it, the 'Offensive/defensive' animation paradigm implies two and only two actors.

We are hoping to create a system where an animation sequence can have one, two or three actors. Foursomes or more might then be possible by invoking two animations with two actors, or one with three and one with two. etc. Orgies here we come!

The thing that is good about lovers pk is how easily you can add new animations by just dropping a .ini file and some .kf files in the right directories. Will this mod allow something similar.

Some screenshots, showing what can be done with Menuque and AddActorValues:

post-80-0-53447100-1391452661_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-32653200-1391452676_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-17859200-1391452688_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-00013100-1391452697_thumb.jpg

As to an using ini file like LoversPK, maybe not.

In ASX, an 'animation sequence' is defined as containing one or more actors, each of which will have a separate chain of one or more keyframes, that will have variable run times and/or even loop counts.

The arrays to hold all this may not load well from an ini file.

• 3 months later...

Just an update for those who haven't seen it:

Version 1.0 of our sexintamriel document is now available.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1041-asxsexintamriel

This is a fifteen page word document discussing why sexuality in Tamriel is not like any country on 21st century Earth with many sample terms and samples of use. (Warning: Reading is the only thing to do with this).

For modders of Oblivion, Skyrim and Morrowind. Use as much as you wish.

• 10 months later...

Just another update on our slow but steady progress.

I've been delving into Menuque and Obvlivion XML. After much experimentation, I have this:-

post-80-0-64482400-1428164284_thumb.jpg

The buttons hi-light like Normal Oblivion buttons and the status text changes as you click the buttons. That menu is for diagnostics and testing but all the in-game menus are planned to be similar.

(I sometimes think that rewriting LoversPK to use Blockhead and Pickidle would have been a faster course, but hey.....)

• 5 months later...

Here's a screenshot of the menu from ASXChains.
post-80-0-23876800-1442654654_thumb.jpg
Now ASXChains is basically just a pose mod, with a few refinements. Things that you'll notice.
1. Although a misc item is required to invoke on the player at times when the engine believes you 'in combat', the Inventory menu will close automatically.
2. It uses PlayIdle so should be much more robust then pose mods that use PickIdle.
3. It isn't limited to just one target. You can chain the entire Imperial City and yourself if you like.
4. It's easy to invoke different animations based on the Sex or Race of the target. (So you can use an animation with embedded sounds appropriate for the target sex).
5 The menu is not only more attractive it allows much faster selection. No wading down menu chains.
6. The menu gives information on the selected target, including who the current target is.

In other news, I've been converting some items of Skyrim geometry to Oblivion.