C5Kev's Little Red Dragonborn UUNP

6 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

thanks for the follow up, i'll take a look into what i have and write the solution here if i find it, in case someone may have the same issue

Well, "this" has been a known issue for a long time. Maybe cuz of the vanilla idle?  Don't know.  But as you can see, I have a "no pinch" situation...   FYI, I didn't size all the mod parts in BS, so that's why things don't fit quite right in the pic.

AK_Pinch_1.thumb.jpg.c943828d65462b6ca41d4efe083fe714.jpg

changing idle animation didn't really help, but this + your screenshots made me see an issue clearly, so i've recorded a gif of distortions ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d433a3b718c006978f3b83e673419749.gif

i'd assume that this could be a skeleton issue or bones being skipped, but i was unable to find a solution (by googling)

17 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

changing idle animation didn't really help, but this + your screenshots made me see an issue clearly, so i've recorded a gif of distortions 

i'd assume that this could be a skeleton issue or bones being skipped, but i was unable to find a solution (by googling)

That's with the skirt I sent you?  That's just not possible - parts of the upper skirt are definitely being "pulled" or kinda "held in place" by something - so something's not right.  See those, sharp-edged "points" on the skirt?  Those shouldn't be there - I know I don't have them.   Again, the fact is, is that the skirt only follows the pelvis (bone), so those "points" tell me something is amiss.   Perhaps try re-installing your XPMSE skeleton to start off with?     "bones being skipped"?   I don't know what that means. 

On another note, toggle your gloves on and off to fix the hand texture - happens with certain gloves and not sure how to fix it or what causes it.

tried most of the things that come to my mind, even tried without a skeleton, still the same (aside from botches physics). By the looks of it i'd assume that a culprit could be the bodyslide, since nothing else from the mods i have can interfere with the outfit, but i have no idea what to look for. Maybe there's something in settings since by the looks of it and some leg clipping thru the skirt on your screenshot, it could be that the bodyslide attaches the skirt to the legs, which makes it move with the animation.

(by bones being skipped i meant that fnis skips some while building animations, but that was just something i found while trying to solve it by googling myself, so never-mind that)

1 hour ago, angrykiwi said:

tried most of the things that come to my mind, even tried without a skeleton, still the same (aside from botches physics). By the looks of it i'd assume that a culprit could be the bodyslide, since nothing else from the mods i have can interfere with the outfit, but i have no idea what to look for. Maybe there's something in settings since by the looks of it and some leg clipping thru the skirt on your screenshot, it could be that the bodyslide attaches the skirt to the legs, which makes it move with the animation.

(by bones being skipped i meant that fnis skips some while building animations, but that was just something i found while trying to solve it by googling myself, so never-mind that)

Hello AK. Rather than drive yourself nuts, I'd just re-install XPMSE and BS/OS.  BS/OS is at 4.9.1, so a new(er) version can't hurt.  I know it's not my mod causing your issue.

"...it could be that the bodyslide attaches the skirt to the legs..."   Nope.  BS only reads data provided in the files outputted by Outfit Studio, where bones are attached to specific meshes. If bones aren't attached there, then bones aren't attached.  ?  Period. 

"...by the looks of it and some leg clipping thru the skirt on your screenshot..."   As I said above, I didn't "size all the mod parts in BS, so that's why things don't fit quite right in the pic."  I was only looking for crotch pinching.

Let me know how you make out.

nope, didn't work (i've even tried without a skeleton as i said before), though my version of bodyslide was ancient (4.5.4) so i wonder if that did affect the final result even after updating it.
i wonder if sending my mod order will help in any way to ID what's causing it

(i'm using vortex so some files that are created by mods (BS/OS) won't get cleared after the purge)

27 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

nope, didn't work (i've even tried without a skeleton as i said before), though my version of bodyslide was ancient (4.5.4) so i wonder if that did affect the final result even after updating it.
i wonder if sending my mod order will help in any way to ID what's causing it

(i'm using vortex so some files that are created by mods (BS/OS) won't get cleared after the purge)

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with a lot of the zillions of mods, so sending a load order to me really wouldn't help. I've noticed this problem before in the Tech Support forum, so maybe guys over there would be more helpful. My main concern is my mod and as I said, I know that's not the issue here.  I wish I could be more helpful, but I'm out of ideas.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think it's missing a basket with wine and something to eat for grandma ?

The big bad wolf is already in-game ?

"...missing a basket...''  Yes, I'd thought of that, but am not knowledgeable enough to do a script (or whatever) to use the "Ysolda walking with a basket" animation when a basket is equipped. So, the screenshots are "after the fact".  Remember, she was walking in the woods.  :)    

49 minutes ago, Taloren3000 said:

Very nice. Sexy short skirts - that's what has not been on the site for a long time.

Hello T3000. What, you have something against motorized, flaming dildos?  LOL!  Seriously though, thank you and glad you like the outfit. And you are correct. Little, shorts skirts are just that - sexy.  :)