I end In Simple Slavery auction

Astaler

Hi, I have a problem with one of my mods. Sometimes, mostly when naked or with skimpy clothing, a NPC will approach me and this interaction happens: "fondles you for a while" I bet I can make a good money with you" and I end up in the Simple Slavery auction. I have no idea wich mod causes this and has became pretty annoying because I can't do anithing without ending at the auction.

If somebody knows why this happens I would thank the help.

I have a shitt-ton of mods so is gonna be a pain in the ass to put the load order here (if there is a quick way I dont know). But the most probable mod to cause it are: DD integration, expansion and cursed loot, devious followers, M.C.G., Sexlab Approach, POP and Simple Slavery. because this are the mods I recently updated. I searched in the MCM but I couldn't find wat can cause it.

Well i don't think the problem lies with DDi, DDe, Cursed loot, Devious followers, Approach, or simple slavery. I've had all of those and this never happened to me as far as i can remember. My best guess would be M.C.G. Looking at the download page it does mention people coming up to you but i dont know, ive never used the mod. 

You should also post a full list of your mods in spoilers to take a look at.

I don't recognize the dialog, but I haven't used DEC in a while.

The cause could be Deviously Enslaved Continued (DEC) perhaps?

I think it's the most likely candidate.

Did you install Devious Framework?

That also results in enslavement, in some situations (the leash game).

A remove possibility is Devious Captures, but again, so long since I used it I can't recall what text it has, if any.

DD doesn't do enslavement by itself.

DCL doesn't produce that text, as far as I know.

PoP doesn't do this. PoP sends you to PoP before there's any chance of enslavement.

SL Approach doesn't do this, it doesn't do enslavement.

SD+ doesn't enslave like this, it would enslave you into SD+, not through an auction.

Not sure about Slaverun reloaded.

So long since I used it I can't remember if it has an SS outcome, but it wouldn't make a huge lot of sense. It has its own enslavement.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:51 PM, Astaler said:

I have a shitt-ton of mods so is gonna be a pain in the ass to put the load order here (if there is a quick way I dont know). But the most probable mod to cause it are: DD integration, expansion and cursed loot, devious followers, M.C.G., Sexlab Approach, POP and Simple Slavery. because this are the mods I recently updated. I searched in the MCM but I couldn't find wat can cause it.

you can export LO's via your mod manager or LOOT

12 hours ago, warpkin said:

This seem to be due to fall of the dragonborn, topic pages 13-14 discuss it

that's the only Idea so far that makes sense (*cough*, because I don't use that mod regularly)

10 hours ago, warpkin said:

This seem to be due to fall of the dragonborn, topic pages 13-14 discuss it

Thanks I overlooked that part of the MCM.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

you can export LO's via your mod manager or LOOT

Thank you, is good to know it for the next time.

Archived