Script question

I'm trying to call for the spanking animation from atomic lust. Normally I use haelstroms tags to call for an animation but it doesn't seem to work for this animation so im using the position setting to call for it instead. My code looks like this.

Function StartSexPos(Actor a0, Actor a1, float fDuration, bool akRape = False, String akPosString = "None", ObjectReference abLocation = none)
    Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
    actors[0] = a0
    actors[1] = a1

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()

settings.duration = fDuration
    settings.preventFurniture = false
    settings.usePackages = false
    settings.position = akPosString
    settings.furniturePreference = 50
    settings.includeTags = None
    settings.excludeTags = None
    settings.locationobject = abLocation

AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

EndFunction

StartSexPos(Player, Actor2, 30.0, akPosString = "Atomic Spanking")

However the two actors start the first stage and just sit there. I assumed the animation would auto advance as they have for me when I've called them through tags, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there something special I have to do to get this sequence of animations to auto advance or do I need to manually call each stage of the animation?

So this randomly worked perfectly the first time I tested it but for some reason now I'm having an issue. The final stage loops endlessly, which would be fine and even what I want, but I can't get the animation to end even with the stopscene() function like this

StartSexPos(Player, Actor2, 3.0, akPosString = "Atomic Spanking")

Utility.Wait(30)

AAF.API.StopScene(Actor2)

It doesn't work and both actors are trapped in an endless loop. Is the last stage supposed to repeat infinitely or am I doing something wrong? I like that it repeats but if its working as intended how am I supposed to end the scene?

StopScene not working there could be a bug. Perhaps make an AAF_QA demonstrating the issue and I can troubleshoot.

It's supposed to loop at the end like that I believe. Most people probably end manually with the End key.

One thing you could do is to add an exit branch. Then AAF would loop at that point, playing the spank until it randomly chose the exit instead. More info about that here: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/positionTree.md#!positiontree

Archived