[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

On 11/8/2021 at 9:59 PM, GreyNaya said:

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - The Obsession                                                  preview
VAGINAL - The Obsession_3_Cum For Me Baby                preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

VAGINAL - Cheating right behind your back_Vaginal 1     preview

THE CONTINUATION OF "Cheating right behind your back" SERIES

Let's Fucking Go Ball | Know Your Meme

On 11/9/2021 at 11:18 PM, Shellty_ said:

MIND BLOWN! This is the hottest animation I've seen here!

Wow thanks so much, Shellty! Really happy you think so.

On 11/10/2021 at 7:10 PM, kelst1313 said:

I am not sure why but when I download the file it doesn't download to a zip file to extract? Am I missing something please help!! 

Are you having probs downloading a file or unzipping it? Need more info to get how I can help you.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, justtryingthisagain said:

Hello - I am trying to download the file, but for some reason it downloads as a 7z which I cannot extract, and not a zip file or a rar file. Any suggestions?

Google 7zip to unzip it, unless you're on a Mac and then get Keka. That will unzip it to .package file.

?

DOUBLE BED

HANDJOB - SHY GIRL [REMADE] Ok but don't peek           preview                                        
HANDJOB - Sensual Thighjob                                              preview

VAGINAL - The Obsession_4                                                preview

FLOOR

VAGINAL - Too Close Together_Vaginal 3_Kneeling            preview

SOFA

CLIMAX  - Group Hot Fucking_MFMF Climax                     preview

Hello, GreyNaya, I have been using your animation all the time. You are my favorite animator. All your animations are very good, and the details of the characters are very good and smooth, especially in the romantic interaction, which is very close to reality and gives me a very romantic feeling. Keep it up, I hope you can continue to do more, and hope that more people will pay attention to your work. Thank you for your attention to details and letting us see your wonderful works of the animation.

By the way, I like the animation of basketball court and corner bathtub very much, but I having trouble in paying it on patreon. When will it be uploaded to loverslab?

On 11/26/2021 at 10:20 PM, Anne khoo said:

Hello, GreyNaya, I have been using your animation all the time. You are my favorite animator. All your animations are very good, and the details of the characters are very good and smooth, especially in the romantic interaction, which is very close to reality and gives me a very romantic feeling. Keep it up, I hope you can continue to do more, and hope that more people will pay attention to your work. Thank you for your attention to details and letting us see your wonderful works of the animation.

By the way, I like the animation of basketball court and corner bathtub very much, but I having trouble in paying it on patreon. When will it be uploaded to loverslab?

Thanks so much for your kind words, Anne! Really happy to know you appreciate my work so highly. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop creating animations for now that I like it or make them worse - only better and more detailed (I hope lol).

The basketball sequence will be in the new update for sure but the corner bathtub will be in the next one. Thank you again!

On 11/29/2021 at 11:48 PM, MST3KFan79 said:

Hey, Grey.

Love your animations, but for some reason when I uploaded the newest version of your animations here on Loverslab...some of the animations seem to be missing now. One in particular I notice is the "Games people play" one.

It worked before.

Hey! Make sure you didn't forget to remove the previous version so you don't have a duplicate animation file in the mods folder. This is the most common reason why some animations may not shown up.

On 11/30/2021 at 1:27 AM, Rokit6 said:

Holy shieeeet, so fcking good!! u're the Ballon d'Or of wicked animations ❤️

Lol huge thanks Rokit! Really trying my best?

13 hours ago, Thecreu said:

I noticed that the animation "while you sleep_climax" is missing in my game, idk why, i have everything installed, all objects, anyone knows what could be?

(Sorry my English)

Hey! Make sure you don't have a duplicate animation file. Also, since this is the Climax make sure you have a cum mesh in your mods folder.

10 minutes ago, modmeup123 said:

nevermind, i think i found out what the problem was. Thanks

glad to hear you have solved the prob so quickly?

On 12/3/2021 at 1:37 AM, Thecreu said:

Yeah, my cummesh file was in a subfolder, now i have everything working well. the attention you give to your community is amazing, you are amazing, thanks a lot again, you're the boss!! ❤️

I'm glad to know that and thanks so much for your nice words.

15 hours ago, Goldeathorus said:

Your link to Redheadsims' Nintendo Switch model seems to be going to an outdated, non-functional, or possibly even fake version of the real Simsdom with no way of actually downloading the file. If you remove the "www." and change the "com" to "net", it should fix the link.

Thank you for the heads up. Yeah, the Simsdom from which needed to download the Nintendo was broken and they moved to another one. Here are the correct link 

I'll also make these changes to the description on the download page when there is a new animation update.

27 minutes ago, NoticeMeSenpai_U said:

I dont understand why i cannot get this to work, any help would be appreciated. Looks very good though.

Hey! Make sure you don't forget to unzip the archive before putting it in the mods folder. Also, make sure the animation is not in the same folder as the WW files - they should be separately.

DOUBLE BED

TEASING - Just what you need right now 
VAGINAL - [HIS FIRST SEX] Cowgirl 

SOFA

TEASING - Fun Friendly Party

DOUBLE BED

VAGINAL - Foursome_Fun for everyone St 4