No free camera and cannot pull weapon after animation

I know this is an easy fix, but I forgot how to get this taken care of as I stepped away from Fallout for a few months to play City Of Heroes once it became available again, and I am rusty on the AAF now.

So...since Fallout updated, I got the latest versions of F4SE, Bodyslide, CBBE, Looks Menu, MCM, Place Everywhere, and Transfer Settlements.

The game launches and plays, however when I begin a sex scene in AAF the camera is locked into position, I have have to use the TFC command to look around.  And, once I am done with the scene, my character can no longer draw a weapon until I close and restart the game.

What am I missing?

Edit: One more issue which I know is a quick fix, but I forgot...the cum stains on my character never go away.  IIRC the mod had some kind of in game thing you could do to reset it.

Thanks,

Eric

@erc1971

When in TFC mode during a sex scene when do you leave it. Skyrim has the same problem if you use TFC during a sex scene you must leave TFC mode before the scene ends otherwise you lose control of your character and the enableplayercontrols usually doesn't work.

With skyrim sexlab had a setting under the McM to toggle free camera mode so when sex scenes start it switches to TFC mode and at the end it leaves TFC mode.

Archived