Actors Not Changing Position

3 hours ago, Goon said:

So I can always get them into their initial position.. But if I try and move to another one, one of the actors remains in the first position so it looks really odd.. Is there something I need to do to fix this?

Make sure FSE is up to date and Double check your install with the is guide :

. to make sure you have not missed anything needed like patch's or mods or have the wrong order. If everything seems ok and you can't find anything wrong. Then  I would post your plugin list there in a spoiler with said problem. hope this helps some ?

On 9/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, dagobaking said:

I haven't seen this. Need more information.

Maybe is this only specific to changing to/from a positionTree animation?

It is happening on a regular basis with mostly animations called by event mods (Vanilla Fudge, Shenanigans ,MCG, etc.). In most of those affected, the aggressor actor will equip their weapon throughout the animation. That is a telltale trigger that the pose is messed up. The aggressor will stay locked into the first pose even though we can switch animations (Page Up/Down) with the permissive character. It happens ,regardless of animation pack. I have had it happen also with animations set up through the Home key, but nowhere as often. Cannot even say it has anything to do with the last update, as earlier AAF was also affected. 

Archived