[iDEA] Loss of Humanity (expansive beast transformation)

Round 1 and 2 creatures  

524 members have voted

1. 1. Into which creatures would you most like to see your PC (or NPCs) gradually and irrevocably transform? Please note that skunk will automatically be included. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE IF YOU LIKE

• Rat
    • Squirrel
    • Chicken
    • Hyena
    • Goat
    • Bovine (would expand upon or relate to BaC)
    • Deer
    • Horse
    • Raccoon
    • Mouse
    • Rabbit
    • Wasp
    • Spider (probably a garden spider)

Personally I would love to see the implementation of something like the gagtalk of DD. Normal conversation is locked and only animal sounds are possible for the Player. NPCs could react shocked and disgusted, afraid or agressive. They could also rape, enslave or chain the player. The probability of this would become higher the more the player is transformed and it could be possible to teach people "beast talk" by trying to bray, moo or bark at them long enough (so that actual questing is still possible). Additionally, animals could also become attracted to the player when animals sounds are made (ideally the animals which fit the curse).

Also I would love the see longer quests where you can become the owned pet of NPCs and go through various stages of ownership until being set free or managing to flee (similar to the slavery quest of SD). This could also involve the (optional) loss of limbs for failed escape attempts. 

On 10/6/2019 at 12:17 PM, Moprop said:

Found this for inspiration on the dog thing. Some polish, a tail and head cosmetics could go a long way.

yeah i know of this one i used to use it just for the meshes as i used it with immersive pet girl mod.

There was another mod that added an actual snout as a equip but i forget what it was i'm pretty sure it was from a bdsm mod or something lol.

7 hours ago, Sador said:

Personally I would love to see the implementation of something like the gagtalk of DD. Normal conversation is locked and only animal sounds are possible for the Player. NPCs could react shocked and disgusted, afraid or agressive. They could also rape, enslave or chain the player. The probability of this would become higher the more the player is transformed and it could be possible to teach people "beast talk" by trying to bray, moo or bark at them long enough (so that actual questing is still possible). Additionally, animals could also become attracted to the player when animals sounds are made (ideally the animals which fit the curse).

Also I would love the see longer quests where you can become the owned pet of NPCs and go through various stages of ownership until being set free or managing to flee (similar to the slavery quest of SD). This could also involve the (optional) loss of limbs for failed escape attempts. 

See i wouldn't mind something like that soo much as long as it was something that could be toggled off if you wanted, stuff that alters the gameplay to such a degree can either make or break the experience for the player and make it unfun to them, Forcing such a concept would be a no go but if it was an optional thing that the player could choose then sure i would be all in for something like that.

BAC already does something like that with the hardcore mode giving you the freedom of not having to worry about not being able to use weapons or not with hand hooves. Or if you still want to equip shoes even if its immersion breaking you still have the option too.

Some tangentially related progress- I've gotten leg, torso, and hand morphs to a pretty satisfactory level while working on Martial Milk (It doesn't do any morphs, I just periodically mess with body morphs). They're probably at least good for a couple stages of transformation, and assuming people don't generally mess with those sliders, it could be a smooth, algorithmic progression. I also included two characters' heads (Caoli and Ream) to show off some of the head morphs I hope to do with the mod- note the raised and shrunken ears to accommodate the cow ears, the removed eyebrows, and the widened, lowered, and elongated nose and mouth area. It's obviously much more pronounced with Ream.

Caoli

Spoiler

Caoli_Head01.jpg.47878cd58dd8c33be668210fa6ee3ebf.jpgCaoli_Idle01.jpg.d8d04e3cf9aa6f8134e27dc52790dc4a.jpgCaoli_HoovingHands02.jpg.ab38b829e88b96fe7560d7290ab01ad1.jpgCaoli_HoovingHands03.jpg.12e470143af60375816d2216d9f05f30.jpgCaoli_HoovingHands01.jpg.a42469bcff39ad829b5d1dd8a85788b4.jpgCaoli_SilhouetteCombat02.jpg.7ae215b764d2b36d6ff860d308544e8a.jpgCaoli_SilhouetteCombat01.jpg.7edf4ef62760918232067b43fb7dcb36.jpg

Ream

Spoiler

AerdaPartial2.png.062c9d5fb894718f15b76b063ef64482.pngAerdaPartial3.png.f47cc6deaca46969e1cf1faed4ff9239.pngream_portrait.png.b0fd64639b14185dbb529b10da1256ca.pngream_silhouette.png.1144ad96bf39aa7e22bc19684bbfccd2.png

2 hours ago, AberRational said:

Some tangentially related progress- I've gotten leg, torso, and hand morphs to a pretty satisfactory level while working on Martial Milk (It doesn't do any morphs, I just periodically mess with body morphs). They're probably at least good for a couple stages of transformation, and assuming people don't generally mess with those sliders, it could be a smooth, algorithmic progression. I also included two characters' heads (Caoli and Ream) to show off some of the head morphs I hope to do with the mod- note the raised and shrunken ears to accommodate the cow ears, the removed eyebrows, and the widened, lowered, and elongated nose and mouth area. It's obviously much more pronounced with Ream.

Caoli

Reveal hidden contents

Caoli_Head01.jpg.47878cd58dd8c33be668210fa6ee3ebf.jpgCaoli_Idle01.jpg.d8d04e3cf9aa6f8134e27dc52790dc4a.jpgCaoli_HoovingHands02.jpg.ab38b829e88b96fe7560d7290ab01ad1.jpgCaoli_HoovingHands03.jpg.12e470143af60375816d2216d9f05f30.jpgCaoli_HoovingHands01.jpg.a42469bcff39ad829b5d1dd8a85788b4.jpgCaoli_SilhouetteCombat02.jpg.7ae215b764d2b36d6ff860d308544e8a.jpgCaoli_SilhouetteCombat01.jpg.7edf4ef62760918232067b43fb7dcb36.jpg

Ream

Reveal hidden contents

AerdaPartial2.png.062c9d5fb894718f15b76b063ef64482.pngAerdaPartial3.png.f47cc6deaca46969e1cf1faed4ff9239.pngream_portrait.png.b0fd64639b14185dbb529b10da1256ca.pngream_silhouette.png.1144ad96bf39aa7e22bc19684bbfccd2.png

Does caoli still use weapons? ik random question but since she still has regular hands you know. and ream got the best morph imo.

• 3 weeks later...

So Doggy auto Fuck is already taking on the task of becoming 'being a doggy' just without the transformation. I think it would be best to focus on another option with this project, but hey I'm not making it ?

3 hours ago, Moprop said:

So Doggy auto Fuck is already taking on the task of becoming 'being a doggy' just without the transformation. I think it would be best to focus on another option with this project, but hey I'm not making it ?

wait what? where the topic at you got my interest at 100 percent! ?

3 hours ago, Moprop said:

That mod's advancing pretty quickly.

I do enjoy the crawling anims, but I also would like to see some rendition of quadrupedal locomotion. I'm using xpmse to shorten legs and lengthen arms, but there's currently no animation (that I've found) to put that to good use on all fours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, AberRational said:

Here's Ilaereth, an equimorph character for Martial Milk. Facially, she's probably at a mild level of transformation.

Note that her hooves will be horse hooves in the end- just using the BAC hooves for now/for reference.

Ilaereth01.jpg.43619a343408d4660ad16d230a1aede1.jpgIlaereth02.jpg.e4583b9bb32a9a92b2feb732a2a9b7a4.jpgIlaereth03.jpg.c442111b5c58df1ea8c9fa9b29c3e7ad.jpg

How's progress going on stuff? hoping your staying safe with the you know... ? with this shit going on and the grocery stores being a everything goes looney bin im trying to get my mom set up with online banking.  #stayathome

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

How's progress going on stuff? hoping your staying safe with the you know... ? with this shit going on and the grocery stores being a everything goes looney bin im trying to get my mom set up with online banking.  #stayathome

Aye. I currently have an 'essential' job, so I go out for that. 

Stuff is moving on several fronts. I've been having a bit of difficulty focusing on singular tasks for the mod, so I keep making a bit of progress here and there without getting terribly far anywhere. :sweat_smile:  That said, I keep doing things more related to LoH than MaMi- Ilaereth here being an example. I have a horse-cursed and a skeever-cursed character in Martial Milk (along with several bovine characters).

I'm building a/the transformation system for this mod in Martial Milk. I have characters at varying stages in the cow transformation (my own layer on top of BAC); it uses racemenu to alter body sizes and proportions as the rest of the changes progress.

The past couple days I've been iterating on Ilaereth's horse features. Earlier today I was just referred to Bad Dog's Horse Race mod, so I've been digging around in that to see what I can do for my own transformations and if it would be a good supplementary mod. So far it's awesome and worth checking out, but it is probably not a directly useful reference as I'm not aiming for "horse person" nearly as much as "person vaguely and grotesquely becoming horse-like."

Also, here's another iteration of Ilaereth after looking around at the horse race mod.

Spoiler

Ilaereth07.jpg.38e80a634495823ee1257441271cc39e.jpgIlaereth06.jpg.e110888eb54e501b66b09d3b508bf023.jpg

Ilaereth04.jpg.a28cb9632f9beb8a110dc02ed16af667.jpg

Ilaereth08.jpg.9cf532ba629bce77fd244fa6fe98f795.jpg

Ilaereth05.jpg.07d4e0b0be61415c3a97287368791586.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For quadrupedal movement anims maybe some of the bitchsuit ones could work with some tweaks. Or you might be able to just use some of the vanilla skyrim animal anims. I'd love to have the ability to change between a bunch of different animal forms for gameplay and scenes with just a power use. That seems like it'd be fun.

I do like the idea of transformations as a means to change the way I play Skyrim. Personally I'm not a fan of the milk-shooting-titties or 100% transformations, but I could see myself play with a character that looks like Ream-with-arms wielding a huge hammer. Obviously the hooves massive weight and occasionally involuntary mooing would diminish any change to succesfuly use sneak, but on the bright side, a thick leather skin would increase the armour rate enormously. So a cow could make a perfect tank.

In the same way a ratlike creature would be kind of a Bosmer on steroids in all respects.

Just my 2 cents

PS Personally I would choose an animal that makes sense in the Skyrim, so no squirrels or skunk. And to be honest.. a chicken seems very challenging to me, but hey, why not. :)

• 2 months later...

made an account just to ask about this mod because it's promising as hell. looks like the exact sort of tf i like

has there been any notable progress, and perhaps an eta for a playable version of the mod?

also, probably an odd question considering the website, but will there be a version of the mod that doesn't include sexual content? i'm in the mega-niche of liking transformation but not the sexy aspect of it, but they're usually packaged together, which is how i end up on websites like this

anyway, good luck with the mod, like i said, seems super promising

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...