Why I removed Captured Dreams and my other mods..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Went looking for CD today, and just stumbled across this thread explaining why it was not longer around. Of all the LL story based mods, none compared to CD. I remember when all it was was just delivery quests and display model, really, and that was perfect.  Thank you.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am a Chinese player. I obtained the existence of the MOD Captured Dreams in the domestic forum and was fortunate to play it. Although there are indeed problems in the game, I think it is not a problem because it can be repaired or feedback through operations.
Then I started looking for the mod author, and unfortunately saw that your mod has been permanently deleted. At first I felt that it was due to some copyright reasons, so I started to search for the reason for your end, and then I found this post, I may prefer that I didn't find this post because I found the reason but I didn't want to get it known reasons.
No matter what decision you make, I hope you can get out of the shadows in your heart as soon as possible. The world is beautiful, and you don't need to care about other people's eyes. Just be yourself.
Sincerely wish you a speedy recovery!
I am a Chinese and may not be good at English. I use Google Translate and some words may be translated. Please don't be angry.
And I am currently using Devious Devices 5.2B5, Deviously Cursed Loot9.0 and your mods Captured Dreams and Devious Devices for the Masses still work well. (This mod file will stay on my computer forever, I won't publish it anywhere else you don't authorize it)
Thank you for giving us that immersive feeling.

image.thumb.png.05812569a441ebeaedee5655db492e88.png

• 1 year later...

This makes me sad everytime I read it. I wish he would give us permission to modify it and share it as a memorial to one of the best mods for skyrim, period. I have version 4.15, but I'm no coder, so all I can do is generate the facegen files so the game doesn't crash immediately when you get near the shop. I also found that Mu Joint Fix was making this crash somehow, even though it's only a DLL plugin to make joints look better.