BOOBS!!!

Now that I got your attention, boobs. Here's the thing; up until recently (last patch or so) I was using Heavy Breasts by Helio as default boobs. Now they don't work anymore and I am stuck with WW default boobs which aren't my taste. At all. 

I tried to get the add-on of HB (heavy breasts) for WW in the body selector option, but the boobs keep reverting back to WW banana tits (sorry) and it's driving me crazy.

Now my question is the following (bear with me please); Is there any way, pretty please, to turn off WW's boobs and only use the body selector add-ons? 

Follow up question; If not, do you guys have any idea why the body selector won't stick to HB?

I am not the best at technical stuff and I do not understand how the HB can show in the body selector, I can choose it and it will show on my female sims but if I go in cas or change household, the boobs will go back to WW's boobs even though HB is still the one selected in the body selector. At that point I have to re-click HB and it will change again to the correct top.

Bonus question; Do you know of any other add-on for boobs (last time I use boobs, I promise) that are similar to HB (cartoonish and round and not elongated or fruit-shaped)?

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day/evening/night or morning! :D

I wish modders would talk to each other.

Maybe it's more cool to remain aloof and reserved....

I think I know what you mean about banana boobs. Coulda sworn I saw something like it.

I've been told to use eve-H5 body bodies, and somewhere I read that disappearing nipples were from the lack of a mod (which I put back)

and lately my sim has a real navel and a phantom-one, it's almost there but it looks like navel-makeup misapplied.

So if I asked in any forum, I'd get told to remove all my body mods.

Fuckem, they can't talk to each other or say, "I'll do breasts, you do butts" or whatever.

gah.

7 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

I think that I got almost all female body meshes in my game but Better Body by Hiroki is my favorite .

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-better-body-may-13-feet-update/

I like the round shape and with sliders they look even better .?

7 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I wish modders would talk to each other.

Maybe it's more cool to remain aloof and reserved....

I think I know what you mean about banana boobs. Coulda sworn I saw something like it.

I've been told to use eve-H5 body bodies, and somewhere I read that disappearing nipples were from the lack of a mod (which I put back)

and lately my sim has a real navel and a phantom-one, it's almost there but it looks like navel-makeup misapplied.

So if I asked in any forum, I'd get told to remove all my body mods.

Fuckem, they can't talk to each other or say, "I'll do breasts, you do butts" or whatever.

gah.

Thanks guys! I'll try BB top, see how it goes.

Archived