1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

You can get the ID's by typing help kardia 4 into the console. However, I recommend you to use AIM https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563. It makes acquiring in-game items a whole lot easier.

thats my issue, I type kardia 4 into the console and it says "unknown command" I installed the mod via dragging the mod's 7zip file into nexus, I installed AIM and the item doesnt show up in my inventory

17 minutes ago, CalciumsGoodForTheBones said:

thats my issue, I type kardia 4 into the console and it says "unknown command" I installed the mod via dragging the mod's 7zip file into nexus, I installed AIM and the item doesnt show up in my inventory

You need to type exactly this line.

help kardia 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

You can get the ID's by typing help kardia 4 into the console. However, I recommend you to use AIM https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563. It makes acquiring in-game items a whole lot easier.

I said to myself "I can fix this problem!" so I did.  I fixed up the mod with added crafting recipes for the clothing/armor items, and they should also have tempering recipes. I did this in about 5 minutes in Wrye Bash+xEdit and haven't really tested thoroughly but it should work.

Other fixes

• Resaved the plugin in the CK so it is Form 44 now like it should be.
  • Optimized normal maps, diffuse maps
  • Cleaned up meshes a little in NifScope
  • Packed the loose files into a BSA because you're supposed to.
  • Create a proper BAIN structure for the mod so that the Bodyslides are optional in any mod manager.
  • Got rid of the Photoshop PSD file that was left under /textures/. This should have not been included in the mod and just wastes people's HDD/SDD space.
  • Got rid of the MO2 .ini files that were laying around. They're harmless but annoying and not supposed to be included in mod packages.

Some people will prefer the recipe approach Heavy armor is requires Steel. Lighter clothing items are classified as Leather.

Kardia Armor 2 SSE-Fixed with Receipes-Mertz 20210513.7z

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/14/2021 at 2:06 AM, Mertz said:

I said to myself "I can fix this problem!" so I did.  I fixed up the mod with added crafting recipes for the clothing/armor items, and they should also have tempering recipes. I did this in about 5 minutes in Wrye Bash+xEdit and haven't really tested thoroughly but it should work.

Other fixes

• Create a proper BAIN structure for the mod so that the Bodyslides are optional in any mod manager.
  • Got rid of the Photoshop PSD file that was left under /textures/. This should have not been included in the mod and just wastes people's HDD/SDD space.
  • Got rid of the MO2 .ini files that were laying around. They're harmless but annoying and not supposed to be included in mod packages.

Some people will prefer the recipe approach Heavy armor is requires Steel. Lighter clothing items are classified as Leather.

Kardia Armor 2 SSE-Fixed with Receipes-Mertz 20210513.7z 72.57 MB · 47 downloads

After trying several times to get the AIM method to work with no success I'd say this recipes patch is much better, although will I need to level up my smithing skills in order to get all the pieces or should they be available from the get go?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, BurningMandala said:

After trying several times to get the AIM method to work with no success I'd say this recipes patch is much better, although will I need to level up my smithing skills in order to get all the pieces or should they be available from the get go?

Sorry about the one year delay!

You should be able to still use the player.additem command or AddMenuItem to get the Steel armor pieces.

One easy way to power-level your Smithing up to the Steel perk is to gather up as many random weapons as you can find and break them down in the smelter. I use Complete Crafting Overhaul to help with that process.

Honestly, this was the first version I used until I found the full version on Nexus and a 3BA bodyslide conversion here. The full version gives you ability to forge all items. There's also BHUNP conversion of the full version available on Nexus for those who prefer a non CBBE body. Only download from the original mod you need is a texture file listed under either optional or miscellaneous areas of the download section for the original mod. The original version is the TBD version. 

Edited by Jgoftl
  • 3 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 9:06 PM, Mertz said:

Other fixes

Kardia Armor 2 SSE-Fixed with Receipes-Mertz 20210513.7z 72.57 MB · 135 downloads

any chance you could update the download link for this? I still use CBBE and I much prefer the shaders of this over the nexus version.