Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for all the nice clothing here.🙂

Anyway, ,iIs there an expert for bodyslide here?
I have an effect that I don not really understand.
In my game I use the Bodygen feature from the Looks menu.
The player is then assigned a really extreme slider preset in Bodygen's ini file.

All parts of the clothing mods are created with Bodyslide using CBBE - Zeroed Sliders.
If I equip the player with a body top and shoes (including the reference body), the result is roughly as expected apart from the clipping.
However, when I take off the shoes with the reference body
it looks completely different, usually the top has almost completely disappeared from the front.

Is there a (good) way to solve this problem ?

I have a question out of curiousity:

I have various clothing mods that add squeeze effects on soft body parts in Skyrim Special Edition. 

It can be a simple one like this one: ReSqueeze - TAWOBA Wolf CBBE 3BA

Here the Bodyslot seem to revolve around the breasts.

Vtaw has for whatever reason the the shoes/feet Bodyslot as the body shape defining part.

Why is that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 11:46 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

I have a question out of curiousity:

I have various clothing mods that add squeeze effects on soft body parts in Skyrim Special Edition. 

It can be a simple one like this one: ReSqueeze - TAWOBA Wolf CBBE 3BA

Here the Bodyslot seem to revolve around the breasts.

Vtaw has for whatever reason the the shoes/feet Bodyslot as the body shape defining part.

Why is that?

That's a Fallout4 thing. Skyrim has chest armor/slot as main body, but for whatever reason F4 has feet slot as main body part.

What I've seen so far having played this game on and off for a few years, all modders are using feet as main body. It's weird af but that's F4.

I don't have any chem lab categories other than Vtaw Utility, wardrobe 1, and wardrobe 5.

All the collections higher than 5 do not show.  I particularly want to get the reverse bunny suit to work.

These were installed with Vortex but I can manually install things no problem.

Do I have to run some sort of keyword utility to straighten up these these mods so they can show in the chem lab?

On 06.05.2024 at 01:04, Spriggan_88 said:

У кого-нибудь есть проблемы с текстурой повреждения костюма-хранилища? когда я переключаю эту текстуру, кожа под костюмом становится невидимой, оставляя прозрачную альфу...

+1

On 5/6/2024 at 3:04 AM, Spriggan_88 said:

is anyone having problem with the vault suit damage texture? when i switch at that texture, the skin under the suit is invisible, leaving the trasparent alpha...

You need to equip boots with a body underneath it, and then not use the full suit, but equip the separate pants and top - the full suits don't contain a mesh for the whole body, just the parts that are uncovered, such as the cleavage.

8 hours ago, Weightaholic said:

You need to equip boots with a body underneath it, and then not use the full suit, but equip the separate pants and top - the full suits don't contain a mesh for the whole body, just the parts that are uncovered, such as the cleavage.

uhm... i may be stupid.. but i can't find the vaultsuit boots...

On 5/11/2024 at 3:51 AM, Spriggan_88 said:

uhm... i may be stupid.. but i can't find the vaultsuit boots...

No, there were no standalone boots.  Off memory I equipped the boots from Vtaw Jumpsuit (with the full body), which can be found on nexus.

Vtaw, first I have to say props on your work the outfits are amazingly well done.

I have been working on outfit, weapons and body leveled item lists for the NPCs of Fallout 4 to randomize my wasteland.

While preforming merges I noticed your number 21 Lady from DMC and Lady Alcian Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village has over lapping resources that makes it only possible to run one of them at a time.

I edited the plugin, nif, and material for Lady from DMC to remove the conflict and wanted to see if I would have permission to send it to you or post it here to save you the trouble.

I don't know if you still around or how to pm.

• 2 weeks later...