4 hours ago, mxriwp said:

hello to all,
I have a problem with whickedwhims
My Sims are totally blurred when I use some mods. Who can explain me how remove it ? Pleaseee

Delete the file that says "streamermode.package" and it'll go back to normal. That file was optional for streamers only so their content isn't blocked.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, sims 4 bobby said:

I just downloaded the regular game without the package of streamer mode and its still blurred someone please help me

If you don't have SteamerMode installed then you must've installed WW wrong (or have a conflicting mod) as WickedWhims removes the blur by default. Make sure to follow the installation instructions correctly:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/manual-mod-installation/

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/installation-mistakes/

If it still doesn't work try running WW without any other mods and make sure your game is up-to-date.

• 11 months later...
On 7/30/2021 at 1:55 PM, sofievdn1 said:

ive been using WW now for 2 days, the first day i played with it there wasnt any blur. But today when i wanted to play again everything was blurred. Is there something i did wrong?

Did you download any additional files, or changed something recently?

• 1 month later...

"streamermod.package" isn't even in the wicked whims package and when i removed the 'localthumbcache' file everything in my game disappeared, hair, clothes and EVERYTHING.. there is no streamermod.package whatsoever in any of the files. when i download the mosiac file to remove the blur, it shows up on startup in the game but it doesn't even work either... i actually would like to know what file i ACTUALLY have to remoove/install for this to physically work because everything else doesn't work

6 hours ago, sandyL94 said:

"streamermod.package" isn't even in the wicked whims package and when i removed the 'localthumbcache' file everything in my game disappeared, hair, clothes and EVERYTHING.. there is no streamermod.package whatsoever in any of the files. when i download the mosiac file to remove the blur, it shows up on startup in the game but it doesn't even work either... i actually would like to know what file i ACTUALLY have to remoove/install for this to physically work because everything else doesn't work

streamermod package is a seperate download.....it doesn't come with ww.