help - What mod is causing this dialogue box?

Ah you have installed many mods at once and now you don't know which mod adds the new greetings.  :classic_wink:  :classic_biggrin:

Install mods one by one , and then check the changes in game. Set the settings in ini and/or in game setting spell. If all is fine you can install the next mods.

-------------------------

The "greetings" in your Screenshots are from Lovers CrowningIsle.

EDIT: normally you should see the dialogs only in Crowning Worldspaces, but in my game I saw them also in Cyrodiil and Shivering isle and Mod Worldspaces.

Seems some of the dialog conditions does not work right.

27 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Ah you have installed many mods at once and now you don't know which mod adds the new greetings.  :classic_wink:  :classic_biggrin:

Install mods one by one , and then check the changes in game. Set the settings in ini and/or in game setting spell. If all is fine you can install the next mods.

-------------------------

The greetings in your Screenshots are from Lovers CrowningIsle.

so anyway to disable the greetings? or do i have to turn off subtitles to ignore them. 

If you turn off subtitles you can not play Lovers Mods and other mods without voice files. You have no dialogs.

------------------------------------------

You can delete the "Hello" dialogs you don't like. You do not neet them for a Quest.

CS ( Construction Set )

Open Quest: XloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale

Then Conversations and there you find the dialogs. Delete what you do not like.  

!! If you use CS you must open it with OBSE ! Crowning isle/Lovers use OBSE script commands and when you save the esp you will get error messages.

Or use TES4Edit.

Open the esp tree and then "Dialog Topic"  and "Hello"

Spoiler

In TES4Edit  ( I use a old TES4Edit version ! )

The two dialogs that are in your screenshots  are both from the quest "XloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale"

CI1.jpg

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If you turn off subtitles you can not play Lovers Mods and other mods without voice files. You have no dialogs.

------------------------------------------

You can delete the "Hello" dialogs you don't like. You do not neet them for a Quest.

CS ( Construction Set )

Open Quest: XloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale

Then Conversations and there you find the dialogs. Delete what you do not like.  

!! If you use CS you must open it with OBSE ! Crowning isle/Lovers use OBSE script commands and when you save the esp you will get error messages.

Or use TES4Edit.

Open the esp tree and then "Dialog Topic"  and "Hello"

Reveal hidden contents

In TES4Edit  ( I use a old TES4Edit version ! )

The two dialogs that are in your screenshots  are both from the quest "XloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale"

CI1.jpg

Shame is there a reason that they are enabled even in a new save right at the beginning because it makes no sense to get these messages if you hadn't even done anything yet, or is it some sort of limitation to the dialogue system in oblivion.

I see the dialogs only after I was in Crowning isle, not when I start a new game.

But I said something is wrong with the dialog conditions, maybe the worldspaces IDs. Never start IDs ( cells, items, dialogs, NPC, creatures ) with a number !! The CS and the game does not like it.... and Crowning isle have many IDs that starts with numbers.

But simply delete the "Hello" dialogs you do not want.

In CS

Load the esp

1) Click Character and then Quests

2) search and click the quest  XloversCRGLBayPlayerSlaveSale

3) click Hello

4)  you can delete all dialogs in this window, that are all dialogs that NPCs use to "greet" the player.

Spoiler

CI2.jpg

Archived