• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Would love to use this mod, but the only problem are the schlongs. They tend to cause MASSIVE lag spikes in game. So as much as I want to use it, I can't without getting an 5 minute long slideshow going.

Maybe have a separate file for already erect schlong as opposed to the animation require to use schlongs? That could decrease some issues.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings!

I'm very intrigued in running this mod but I do have a small question: Will the created character have the Khajiit male or female voice type regardless of the chosen cat race? If not, is there a way to use this particular voice type? Or it's like YAS where these have the mer voice types? (Eww!) Thanks in advance!

Ah, my mistake. I thought at first the mod also included npcs.

In that case, I agree the voice type doesn't really matter. Anyway, I'm really liking this mod so far and I'll be sure to check your other race mods. (Nice way to add even more variety, that's for sure!)

Thanks for the quick answer! Keep up the good work! :)

On 4/6/2020 at 8:33 AM, TheLastKhajiit said:

I was messing around in racemenu and managed to stumble into making these sabercats, I like them...a lot

Reveal hidden contents

20200406094943_1.jpg.f1f034ad65c113f8617be248130c2c03.jpg20200406100037_1.jpg.a240231c287252d835e63dfae74e8001.jpg20200406102639_1.jpg.b54d9df23f2e4af4644389fe23cd857b.jpg

How did you fix the head hands feet missing im having that problem right now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Thanks for the update

I see someone read my post on transfering head shapes across races using RaceMenu. Either that, or you tweaked the files yourself manually to get that result. In any case, great choice, lol.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

For some mods I was shipping female nude body textures. Try deleting them out of the textures file (textures/actors/character/female) I think. Or load your CBBE textures after my mod.

That worked out fine, deleted femalebody_01 from female folder and everything is okay now. Thanks!