Male body with AAF problem

Hello everyone, im having problems when playing animations, the penis stays flaccid no matter what. I tried all the solutions and i just cant seem to get it to work. Im using AAF with Sex em Up, i installed leitos animations with the compatibility patches. Tried both evb and bodytalk and i got the same results with both. Tried building bodytalk with the morph box ticked and erection bar at 100%, tried replacing the "erection: 1 to erection :-1" in the AAF folder, but there is no erection in any animations. Tried setting the erection bar to 0% in bodyslide and the penises are erect but they are floating above the body during animation. I jusy dont know what to try anymore, i reinstalled everything one by one and its still the same, please help.

I was having the same issues with EVB...As a last resort I loaded up Zek Skeleton and Bodytalk. My penises started working immediately, humans and mutants. The only thing I did different was not build my male body. Never went near Bodyslide...Everythng worked out of the box...

As an aside, I never did update my game. I have been told that Looksmenu is not updated to current build. If you updated recent, Looksmenu can cause this issue..

So i tried reinstalling everything, still the same problem... But i found a temporary solution,since i play with a female character it doesnt bother me. So i managed to make the penises always erect, during scene and outside of them. I installed bodytalk and zaz skeleton extended. After that i went to the AAF folder and changed all the morphs from 1 to -1,opened bodyslide and turned the erection bar all the way to 0 and built the bodies with the morph box ticked. Its not a fix but its better this than flaccid ones all the time :D 

On 6/16/2019 at 5:12 PM, Adisprox said:

Hello everyone, im having problems when playing animations, the penis stays flaccid no matter what. I tried all the solutions and i just cant seem to get it to work. Im using AAF with Sex em Up, i installed leitos animations with the compatibility patches. Tried both evb and bodytalk and i got the same results with both. Tried building bodytalk with the morph box ticked and erection bar at 100%, tried replacing the "erection: 1 to erection :-1" in the AAF folder, but there is no erection in any animations. Tried setting the erection bar to 0% in bodyslide and the penises are erect but they are floating above the body during animation. I jusy dont know what to try anymore, i reinstalled everything one by one and its still the same, please help.

dose you current game version match your installed FSE ( easy way of checking what version of FSE you have installed is to go into you audio setting and you should see a FSE xxx at the bottom of the window) also check that you have the correct version of looksmenu,MCM ,AAF for your installed version of FSE/game version. If this all checks out post your load order in a spoiler

On 6/18/2019 at 2:01 AM, mashup47 said:

dose you current game version match your installed FSE ( easy way of checking what version of FSE you have installed is to go into you audio setting and you should see a FSE xxx at the bottom of the window) also check that you have the correct version of looksmenu,MCM ,AAF for your installed version of FSE/game version. If this all checks out post your load order in a spoiler

I am using the latest version of both the game and fse, i dont get any errors when i run the game. And i dont use looksmenu at all

On 6/17/2019 at 5:12 PM, Adisprox said:

So i tried reinstalling everything, still the same problem... But i found a temporary solution,since i play with a female character it doesnt bother me. So i managed to make the penises always erect, during scene and outside of them. I installed bodytalk and zaz skeleton extended. After that i went to the AAF folder and changed all the morphs from 1 to -1,opened bodyslide and turned the erection bar all the way to 0 and built the bodies with the morph box ticked. Its not a fix but its better this than flaccid ones all the time :D 

I finally fixed my non erections by installing Bodytalk and ZAZ. But I build nothing in Bodyslide. Have Bodyslide installed without even being set up. My erection animations for Super Mutants and humans started up immediately. I am copying your fix because we all need a mod like it to see us through after updates, etc. I am using someones' "boner" file for ferals which visually enhances sex with them............Thanks

On 6/18/2019 at 4:12 AM, Adisprox said:

damn i have the same problem, males wont get hard. i hope there is a permanent solution tho.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,

Pardon me for the necro but I've just spent the better part of 12 hours trying to get my head around this, as I had exactly the same problem. I figured out that there is a Four Play Runtime update patch that you need to install after Four Play Framework that allows you to use the Animations.

I initially installed FourPlay 0.082 which is what I used the last time I installed Fo4.

But what I was missing is the update to FP0.082 which is the FP2.61 Runtime Patch.

This must be immediately after the FP0.082 framework, then all the Animation Packs.

Then finally the Ultimate AAF Patch you can find here on LL.

I did find that there were CTD issues when installing some of those animation packs however, so be mindful that you may be best to just stick to Leito's (currently v2.1b?) and Crazy's animations for testing.

I also found problems with the penises not being erect for the scenes?

This occurred even though I had BodyTalk and Zaz Skeleton installed.

So I also installed Dongs of Fallout too. Fixed. All three of these mods are best put above FourPlay in the load order. Not that I'd have known if there was a problem otherwise, it's just how the logical order ought to be. They're a separate problem (that being the body itself, and not what it's doing). The same may be for a female. If you install Fusion Girl (like some AAF mods tell you to) yet have a different body shape when she's naked, it might looks funny when morphing to and fro, especially those bewbs.

So you have to rebuild everything in Bodyslide again, which will normalize what she looks like naked as well (ensure you have the "Build Morphs" option enabled). Don't know what I'm talking about? It won't matter if you don't know what I'm talking about here, as vanilla female is just fine. Vanilla male is a different story.

3 hours ago, WeFellOut said:

Hi guys,

Pardon me for the necro but I've just spent the better part of 12 hours trying to get my head around this, as I had exactly the same problem. I figured out that there is a Four Play Runtime update patch that you need to install after Four Play Framework that allows you to use the Animations.

I initially installed FourPlay 0.082 which is what I used the last time I installed Fo4.

But what I was missing is the update to FP0.082 which is the FP2.61 Runtime Patch.

This must be immediately after the FP0.082 framework, then all the Animation Packs.

Then finally the Ultimate AAF Patch you can find here on LL.

I did find that there were CTD issues when installing some of those animation packs however, so be mindful that you may be best to just stick to Leito's (currently v2.1b?) and Crazy's animations for testing.

I also found problems with the penises not being erect for the scenes?

This occurred even though I had BodyTalk and Zaz Skeleton installed.

So I also installed Dongs of Fallout too. Fixed. All three of these mods are best put above FourPlay in the load order. Not that I'd have known if there was a problem otherwise, it's just how the logical order ought to be. They're a separate problem (that being the body itself, and not what it's doing). The same may be for a female. If you install Fusion Girl (like some AAF mods tell you to) yet have a different body shape when she's naked, it might looks funny when morphing to and fro, especially those bewbs.

So you have to rebuild everything in Bodyslide again, which will normalize what she looks like naked as well (ensure you have the "Build Morphs" option enabled). Don't know what I'm talking about? It won't matter if you don't know what I'm talking about here, as vanilla female is just fine. Vanilla male is a different story.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-1october2021/